roundtheworldflights.com Reviews

Read roundtheworldflights.com Reviews

02077045700

sales@roundtheworldflights.com

Third Floor, 32-33 Upper Street,Islington

Tell us how roundtheworldflights.com made you happy
roundtheworldflights.com 5 star review on 31st March 2020
roundtheworldflights.com 5 star review on 16th May 2019
A
roundtheworldflights.com 5 star review on 16th May 2019
A
Booked several flights via Geoff who has been very helpfull. Due to the covid outbreak everything was cancelled and we were offered later flight dates or a refund, we requested the refund as it wasn't possible to go at a later date. We requested the refund back in July 2020 but have not received a penny from them even after many emails and phone calls to Geoff who then refered me to Stuart and the sales team. Neither of the latter has contacted me and it's seems impossible to get them on the phone. We are very anxious not knowing as to when or if we get our money back as it's a large ammount. We are very dissapionted, as we've been customers over many years with them without any problems, what has happened? It's now the end of July 2021 and over a year since our refund request and still trying to get an answer from them.
I unfortunately have to echo many of the recent reviews given about RTW here. My girlfriend and I had booked a 12 month round-the-world flight package departing in January 2020. This consisted of a number of flights, with the first being London to Delhi. The first issue we had was that, apparently, the flight had been overbooked so we missed our initial departure date. Stuart had claimed the flight was 'overbooked', however when asking at the Virgin Help Desk at Heathrow, they said the plane was only half full, meaning the RTW had FORGOT to book the flight. Secondly, after having only taken one flight of many, we are due a refund after having to come home due to COVID in March 2020. We paid, in total, £5,000 for the package. I believe we could be due in the region of £4,500 in refunds alone, perhaps a little less. This is simply ridiculous, and good to see they've taken their own website down now too. Cheers Stuart. £4,500 is no small amount of money to owe someone.
Similar experience to other travellers we have waited 12 months for our partial refund we have been in contact with the airline company and we know that RTW have requested the refund but to date no refund has been received. We shall pursue this matter with the airline company and RTW (Stuart). I shall never use this agent again which is very sad as Stuart was very helpful during our trip.
I hate to write this but I can’t let other people be in the same situation I am in at the moment. We did genuinely have a great experience with Geoff who booked our 8 month trip for us to begin in December 2019, he did a great job and was very receptive. Unfortunately what we are going through with Stuart, trying to get a refund on our cancelled flights has totally negated any positivity experienced in the beginning. We managed to get a part refund from Geoff for the majority of our flights but we are still owed approx £500. I’m not sure of the exact figure because Stuart won’t confirm it. The last response I had from him was on February 2nd 2021, having chased him for weeks. I’ve asked him to confirm how much we are owed back, asked him if he can advise what the airlines are saying the delay is, asked him for any updates but no response from him. Anytime I did get a response, it was a one sentence email and even then I had to chase 4 or 5 times to get even that. We were originally told it could take 4 months for a refund from July 2020 but that was 9 months ago. It’s been an incredibly frustrating and stressful experience and I feel like I have to give up the battle for my own mental health even though to me, £500 is a lot of money. I can’t recommend Roundtheworldflights.com because of this.
I won't recomend, I am 1 year later waiting for my refund....
After having my in-progress trip curtailed due to the pandemic RTW took 11 months to obtain 1/3 of my flight refunds, then kept that money. Management and their customer care team have now stopped responding to emails. I was able to speak to the agent who originally arranged my travel, and he was a great help, but the company is clearly one to avoid.
We’ve been using Geoff at RTW for many years now for often quite complex routing. We’ve only ever had super efficient no-drama service — including recently, getting us back to the UK from Australia before the great international lock-down. Thanks, can’t wait to travel with you again.
Thanks to RTW we were able to manage the tickets for our trip through Oceania (New Zealand, Australia and Fiji). Geoff's management was at all times fast and efficient, responding to emails quickly and with different options tailored to our needs. Our trip was affected by the Covid-19 crisis, with cancellation by the airlines, and Geoff solved our return home very quickly and efficiently. Thank you again, Geoff! Excellent service! We would definitely use RTW for our next trip.
Outstanding! James at RTW flights a joy to deal with throughout, from planning our seamless and happy 12 month RTW flights and experience, through to untold assistance and advice once the CoVID-19 chaos hit our flight itinerary two-thirds of the way through our journey. roundtheworldflights.com a joy to deal with in good times and should the sh*t hit the fan. Can't recommend highly enough.
roundtheworldflights.com 5 star review on 31st March 2020
i am so glad that we never thought about booking flights through online platforms. corona shows everybody, how important it is to deal with "real" persons! thanks for bringing us home!!!!! i hope that i can do another trip and i know where to book it!!!!!
Smashing. Thanks Rolf!
We have just returned from a 4 month trip the flights for which were organised by Geoff. Throughout the booking process Geoff was efficient and professional and easy to communicate with despite my tweeking the itinerary several times before settling on the final version. All of the flights went well including the last from LA to Gatwick although this was in doubt because of the Covid disruption. Our anxiety was high for the days leading up to this last flight (it turned out to be the final one to Gatwick from LA for the airline) but our worry was greatly reduced by Geoff staying in touch with us by email and providing advice and support. I would not hesitate in recommending Geoff since for us he provided an excellent service when we really needed it.
Thanks Paul
Thank you Paul!
Very professional travel consultancy which is helpful, efficient and readily accessible. We were particularly happy with the friendly, relaxed way our flights were organised for us. Nothing was too much trouble . Very highly recommended.
I would highly recommend roundtheworldflights.com We got a fantastic price all our flights, great guidance and advice planning our route, plenty of travel tips and support throughout the trip with regards queries and flight changes. My sister used roundtheworldflights.com for three big trips and always had a great experience. Stuart was our guide and and he couldn't have been friendlier or more knowledgeable. We are really grateful for his work and the service.
Geoff and James were both incredibly helpful, I felt safe in their hands. Due to recent events, they changed my flights, staying in contact all the while updating me on state of play. Thankfully home without a hitch. Geoff you went the extra mile, thank you. Thanks guys. Lyn Peacock
roundtheworldflights.com 5 star review on 24th March 2020
Roundtheworldrravel not only provided a value for money itinerary in response to our first approach but were there at every stage of planning as the requirements of our trip changed. Their response speed, attention to detail and professional approach were unquestionably of the highest standard and the accommodations suggested during our trip were first rate. I felt during my dealings with the company that I had become a personal friend and the reassurances provided were always comprehensive and supporting - my contact was Stuart. I cannot commend this company more highly and look forward to future dealings and more wonderful holidays.
What a fantastic company, we have just returned from Vietnam and with the current Corona virus situation it is when things get difficult you find out how good your agent really is. A big thank you to James from RTW for the vital support we received recently. I can thoroughly recommend roundtheworldflights for an informed and professional service.
Very pleased with our RTW and the services from roundtheworldflights.com A big thank you to Geoff for organising that trip. We thoroughly enjoyed our round the world tour in Dec-19 / Jan-20. All the flights worked out well and we had a great time and came back with great memories. 👍 I had fun recreating our flights on the map: http://www.gcmap.com/mapui?P=GVA-LHR-LAX-HNL-MEL-ZQN-AKL-NOU-SYD-AUH-GVA&MS=wls&DU=km 46,506 km ✈ not bad eh?
roundtheworldflights.com 5 star review on 12th February 2020
What a great map. Thanks for sharing Olivier!
Very efficient, friendly and reasonably-priced service - would recommend!
Thank you George. That's good to hear!
What a fantastic service this is! So my experience with Roundtheworldflights has been fantastic from start to finish! Firstly we have Stuart.... So I was waiting for my house to sell, I contacted Stuart and told him I planned to travel the world he was super friendly and so eager to help. He discussed all the different flight options with me so I could clearly understand them and made me at least 5 different itinaries, with not one grumble and not a whiff of asking for money! Eventually my house sold and we decided on an itinerary and we jumped on the plane a week later!!!!!! Super quick and easy, absolutely fantastic value for money and the best thing is that while my children and I have been away, any questions I have I email Stuart and his response is so quick! As a single parent travelling with my children I find this absolutely wonderful and super useful to have someone there for any travel support I need at the click of a button! Would highly recommend RTWF!!!! They do not stop working for you even after you have paid for your flights! What a wonderful ticket! Buy one! Live your dreams too! RTWF will make it possible and easy!!!!
roundtheworldflights.com 5 star review on 21st October 2019
I want to express our gratitude and feedback to all the team. Our experience and feedback is excellent, as it was in our previous 2013 RTW with your company. We didn't have any issue with any flight (but the last one) and we felt having strong backup from you and the insurance coverage in case somewhat happened. Specifically on the trip, we enjoyed an extremely interesting and diverse set of destinations, from exotic, underdeveloped Vietnam and Cambodia to marvelous AU & NZ, fantastic Fiji and overwhelming US. The Pacific stopover (Fiji this time, Cook in 2013, both at par as desirable and enjoyable destinations) proved to be a very good decision, something I encourage you to recommend to all your customers. Going to Melbourne was also the right thing to do, as it almost matches Sidney in terms of city interest and wonderful 2-3 days trips 200km around. Besides, we enjoyed Singapore much more than HK in 2013 (particularly when traveling with kids). Regarding the days spent in each stop, we don't regret having allocated many more days to Vietnam and Cambodia (8-9 each) than to Cairns and Melbourne (5 each) as things move much more slowly there. We don't regret either having spent just two-and a-half days in LA, which ranks clearly behind San Francisco (where we spent a full week in our first RTW). Lastly, the other must-go destination I'd recommend to everyone (we spent two full weeks in 2013) is Japan. Make people a favor and encourage them to delight it. I hope these thoughts provide you some insight.
Thanks R. Much appreciated!
roundtheworldflights.com is rated 4.90 based on 1,065 reviews