Runwaysale Reviews

83% of reviewers recommend Runwaysale
04AM
4AM

Tell us how Runwaysale made you happy

"They take forever to deliver and the service there is just horrible. I bought sneakers and they took over two months to deliver, when they finally did it was the wrong size. I requested a return and they promised to send someone to pick up the shoes and I am still waiting- and it has been four months now. The service there is just horrible"
Are you Runwaysale? No one is perfect. Reply to this negative review and show your potential customers that you value the feedback Runwaysale receives and that when things do go wrong you do your best to put things right. Reply Free
"They stated that order will be delivered between 7-21 days. I received my order within 3 days of purchase. Was really impressed. Items were sealed and in excellent condition."
"The best way to buy quality branded clothing at great prices!"
"Effortless service delivery"
"Prompt response in confirming my order and payment.Rapid progress on my order and speedy delivery"
"Their customer service is excellent! I had no issues to contact them regarding my delivery address and they helped me on the spot without having to hold the line for ages. They assisted me promptly and even called me back within seconds. Very impressed!"
"good service"
"not happy, take long to deliver"
"They take too long to process orders and sometimes they sell stick they don't have. I had to wait more than a month to receive a handbag that never came to me"
"Quality products they have, they never disappoint"
"LOVE my stuff from Runwaysale!!! Cant wait to check the next day for more sale items:)"
"Easy ordering process, quick delivery and products that I ordered is as was shown in pictures."
"Good service on enquiries and returns. Clothing excellent quality."
"The website was easy to navigate and the item was delivered within three days from the day the order was processed"
"They go out of their way to assist and theirTAT is amazing. What a pleasure!!!"
"Excellent products for cheap prices"
"Their delivery sucks..the products are good quality though"
"Grat shopping experience of getting great value for their products"
Pam
"bought two tops. I am a regular customer of theirs. The nametag is Legend. The tag was cut down the centre making it a reject. I have written to them and advised them to uplift the goods and refund my account."
"The items on sale was exactly what I needed at the time"
Runwaysale is rated 4.20 based on 30 reviews