Runwaysale Reviews

81% of reviewers recommend Runwaysale

Tell us how Runwaysale made you happy

"Love the sales! found the brand my son likes that I would never pay the full price for as in-store. Lucky for him I found them on RunwaySale at a discounted price so now he gets what he wants! I was also able to phone them up and amend an order just after I had placed it online."
Are you Runwaysale? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Get Access
"Great service, fast n reliable"
"Excellent customer service from Carla!"
"Excellent customer service regarding a refund. Thank you Sharmein Naidoo sharmein.naidoo@eskom.co.za"
"Runway is so much better than other online purchases as it is always quick with a reply if there is any questions. AND there is always a helpful solution with friendly staff. Delivery is on time which is like your own arranged Xmas gift. I also found that you can really shop at better prices."
"Big ups to Genevieve for excellent problem solving skills and making the client happy and satisfied at the end of the day. Well done!"
"Friendly and efficient service"
"Runwaysale has the best fashion, prices and customer care. I have been a loyal customer for the past 4 years and counting."
"A refreshing online buying experience. Magnificent service hassle free returns policy and absolutely unbelievable prices."
"I have nothing but excellent customer service from Runway, they really do know how to treat their customers. Speedy response time. The best quality products"
"I have nothing but excellent customer service from Runway, they really do know how to treat their customers. Speedy response time, and the best quality of the products"
"I am a very cautious shopper and Runwaysale has made it soooooo easy, efficient and professional I will never shop anywhere else again!!!!"
"Efficient,professional and friendly staff. Thanks to Genevieve"
"Affordable prices,great quality, great cutomer service and fast delivery..... I'd literally say im addicted even though i can't buy everyday but i make sure i check the events... i am a happy customer"
"Great customer service."
"Runway sale is the best online company I deal with. Efficient, professional, and friendly staff. Plus brilliant brands, & prices! Love buying from them."
"It is the nicest online company that I have ever dealt with. Very efficient and very friendly"
"I can only talk about the customer service, price and delivery. All three are excellent . I've never had to return any item I have purchased. I am in love with this website. The prices are out of this world. They deliver within the estimated dates mentioned. Quality gets delivered at my door step, at a mind blowing price."
"My first incredible online shopping experience!🙆‍♀️my order arrived sooner than I had anticipated. The team was there to help sort out some issues I had. And the actual products are even better than they look on their shopping app. So thank you!!!"
"I bought two pairs of shoes, 1 size my size and second 1 size bigger. The order was delivered at a cost of R60 and to my shock Both shoes were extremely too small, i then requested a return for both at another cost of R60, initially when i was requesting a return i opted for a store credit as i intended to buy again, their return process raised an alarm to me as i had to send them an email to confirm if the store received the items and again to credit my account anyway i continued to shop from friday when the credit was passed and shoped until Monday morning but couldn't find the shoes that i liked and that was going to be a perfect fit as i didn't want to return anything again to them, to avoid to pay another R120 of course. But i failed to find anything, i then contacted them to rather refund me, Melina has been responding to all my emails, she told me that the since i initially requested a store credit they will not be able to refund me as the system will not balance, to my shock which system is that, any system can reverse and re perform any transaction, she then told me she will follow up with management, i didn't hwar again from Melina and i sent a follow up email, Carla replied saying Melina is on leave and will help me upon her return, that was another shock again because if she could respond on behalf of her why couldn't she continue with the query because im sure Melina did not take the system with, she then replied saying that they can not refund me as i wanted a store credit when i requested a return, yes i did but i have changed my mind now and there is nothing i want from them, i realised its expensive to shop with them. Also the fact that 2 sizes are small means its possible that the items might be factory faults. So to save me money rather give me my money and i will shop where they know how to treat a customer."
Runwaysale is rated 4.16 based on 74 reviews