Runwaysale Reviews

68% of reviewers recommend Runwaysale

Popular Questions:

Delivery

How does Runwaysale deliver?

How can I contact Runwaysale?

Tell us how Runwaysale made you happy

"so far i am happy with your service even though i was disappointed the other day when i have purchased hip hop dress and you gave me a different brand yes the dress was looking exactly as the one i have ordered except for a brand. sometimes the courier does not even send the tracking number and i have to call or send e-mail to locate my order."
Are you Runwaysale? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"I have been ordering from runway for some time now I love their goods but their delivery service is pathetic. They just can't stick to the agreed delivery days on order form. It's only when you call that they may start to act. If they must not blame dawn wings courier because they only act when they get staff."
"I am so unhappy with service i got.this is the first time i do an online order and get this poor services.they waited over two weeks to inform me that some of the items i have order they could not deliverthen i got 3 agents telling me different stories.i have learned my lesson to stick to take alot and superbalist."
"I really did not appreciate the lack of communication and late delivery from you guys. Your website states delivery arrives in 2-5 days but I only received my order after 12 days and you did not even have the courtesy of letting me know when my order was due to arrive. Please improve your delivery service"
"Hi I have placed an order on the 16 April 2019, STATUS: waiting for courier to pick up the package. It’s so sad, I wanted to wear the shoes this week on Saturday but now I’m forced to buy the same style shoes at the mall. I’m extremely disappointed"
"Easy ordering; fast delivery; great value and quality"
"Easy ordering; fast delivery; great quality and value."
"I bought a gift for someone and its taking a whole month to arrive :( you guys can learn something from takealot.com. You should always have stock available for items you advertised online, it's unfair that we have to wait 2 months for items to arrive in the warehouse after the order has been placed."
"Their customer service is pathetic and they take to long to deliver."
"I’ve been ordering clothes through runway for more than a year, and have always been happy with the service. However I’ve now for the first time had to a return an item, what an effort!!!!! They have made x4 different appointments to collect the shoes and then just never show up. Therefore I have to assume that even though they claim you can return the item, this is actually not a possibility.... and yes I agree you get a lot of discount, however it is not worth the risk if you don’t have the option to exchange or return the clothes."
"They take forever to deliver and the service there is just horrible. I bought sneakers and they took over two months to deliver, when they finally did it was the wrong size. I requested a return and they promised to send someone to pick up the shoes and I am still waiting- and it has been four months now. The service there is just horrible"
"They stated that order will be delivered between 7-21 days. I received my order within 3 days of purchase. Was really impressed. Items were sealed and in excellent condition."
"The best way to buy quality branded clothing at great prices!"
"Effortless service delivery"
"Prompt response in confirming my order and payment.Rapid progress on my order and speedy delivery"
"Their customer service is excellent! I had no issues to contact them regarding my delivery address and they helped me on the spot without having to hold the line for ages. They assisted me promptly and even called me back within seconds. Very impressed!"
"good service"
"not happy, take long to deliver"
"They take too long to process orders and sometimes they sell stick they don't have. I had to wait more than a month to receive a handbag that never came to me"
"Quality products they have, they never disappoint"
Runwaysale is rated 3.65 based on 40 reviews

Create Free Account Now

Fill the details below & get instant access