SafeMart Reviews

9PM

info@safemart.com

Category:
Business & Office

Tell us how SafeMart made you happy

"The equipment this company uses is not the same as ADT uses. The company was sold many times over. ADT has a 140 year reputation and this company came out of no where. Just because they say they are the best does not mean its true. You get what you pay for. How many banks, Hi rise buildings, Jewelry stores do you see the protected by Simply Safe? ADT protects more homes than the next 5 largest companies combined. There has to he a reason for that. There is a time and place to buy cheap and off brand but protecting your home and family is not one of them. Ignore the contrived reviews."
Are you SafeMart? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"I got off to a rough start with SafeMart; there were configuration problems with the system and issues with which sensors were compatible; all of that is now resolved now. There were also issues with the billing, but my Sales Representative worked hard to resolve my issues. I trust that mistakes happen in business, so I am willing to wait and see how your service works in the future. I have read your reviews online and some have been excellent, so based on those I hope that all of these issues were just a few glitches that won't happen again."
"There were a lot of issues and your management could be a lot better. The product is a ten, and the people are all very nice, but poorly trained, so I would give your customer service a four."
"You guys have done a great job. The customer service was awesome - incredible. However, the process was awful. I was updating mysystem from an existing one, and you all seemed very confused the whole way through."
"The set up was a 10 it was great. The monitoring was a 0/10."
"So far, we LOVE the system. The process has been difficult. We had several issues with our system and our home working together and it just took us a while to get things working smoothly. However, all of the technicians were wonderful. They were helpful and patient and got us what we needed. I love the system and it is working wonderfully. There were some initial bumps but you all got it worked and I am glad I went with you."
"Everything is good so far. I only give a 5 because I like the personal touch-not over the phone or computer... but that's just me. Who I talked to though was very helpful."
SafeMart is rated 2.43 based on 7 reviews