Safe-Tech Training Inc. Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend Safe-Tech Training Inc.

About Safe-Tech Training Inc.: Safety Specialists Since 1989!

Safe-Tech Training was the 11th company in Ontario to receive the Chief Prevention Office working at heights accreditation

To date we have trained over 8,000 workers on working at heights training

Our team of 15 working at heights Instructors, 3 Training Coordinators and 8 support staff provide unsurpassed industry leading service

On-site programs (and refresher) are available 24/7 with NO SHIFT PREMIUMS

Off-site (public) programs (and refresher) are available at one of 5 GTA locations including our new state-of-the art working at heights training center

Tell us how Safe-Tech Training Inc. made you happy

"Always seem to learn something new at each training."
Thank you very much for your positive feedback. I will relay your feedback to the team and don't hesitate to reach out if you require any further assistance. We appreciate your business and we look forward to assisting you with any training needs going forward. Have a great day!
"It was very informative and practical."
"Trainees mentioned that the course was very informative and instructor had lots of practical experience from working with a variety of companies."
"Great content and great trainers."
"excellent service! Janice has always been great!"
"I love the flexibility with the class scheduling; especially for my night and weekend shifts."
"Safe-Tech is the first place we look when needing safety training."
"Although I did not participate in the training I heard great things from the participants and have had excellent customer service while arranging the training"
"Your classroom Training combined with a site visit on an alternate day rounds out this training. Your instructor was knowledgeable and helped answer questions with ease."
"Training was exactly as described and we feel confident that we received the most up date and comprehensive training. The format and pace was perfect for our needs."
"Training is well presented."
"TDG is a tough but important topic that was delivered in an informative knowledgeable manner. Well done."
"Company has always offered outstanding services"
"We at the Toronto Cricket Skating and Curling Club have been taking the Elevated work platform and fall arrest training from Safe-Tech since 2007 and are very happy with their service. Safe-Tech trainers take safety very seriously as it should be and are very professional to make sure everyone taking these training courses understands the dangers and cautions involved on machinery and other Scenarios Thank you, Safe-Tech for teaching us how to keep safe. Joe"
"thank you for the short notice accommodation."
"All employees are pleasant to deal with and trainers are very knowledgeable."
"Training provided was tailored to our company's needs"
"it was good training and the courses covered all the required information"
"I usually ask for Glen, but have had a number of your instructors over the years who seem passionate about what they do, are well informed and keep my staff engaged when in training. I appreciate all you do for the industries you support."
"very pleased with the training. was very helpful. Thank you"
Safe-Tech Training Inc. is rated 4.85 based on 106 reviews