Safe-Tech Training Inc. Reviews

of reviewers recommend Safe-Tech Training Inc.
Read Safe-Tech Training Inc. Reviews

About Safe-Tech Training Inc.:

Safety Specialists Since 1989!

Safe-Tech Training was the 11th company in Ontario to receive the Chief Prevention Office working at heights accreditation

To date we have trained over 8,000 workers on working at heights training

Our team of 15 working at heights Instructors, 3 Training Coordinators and 8 support staff provide unsurpassed industry leading service

On-site programs (and refresher) are available 24/7 with NO SHIFT PREMIUMS

Off-site (public) programs (and refresher) are available at one of 5 GTA locations including our new state-of-the art working at heights training center

Tell us how Safe-Tech Training Inc. made you happy
It was relaxing and informative,learn about the right and wrong ways to operate a lift truck,plus dealing with propane tanks.
I took the working at heights training through the city of Toronto, and it was a great refresher. Concise and interesting!
I just took the theory of the Forklift Truck Trainging. This was the only firstworld training I have ever taken since I came to Canada 2 years ago. It was interesting and informative.
Excellent service
Had a good presentation today, conceptual and was easy to learn and understand as well. Knowledge gained and implementable!!
Good presentation and well organized
It was a well done presentation.
Thank you very much for your positive feedback. I will relay your feedback to the team and don't hesitate to reach out if you require any further assistance. We appreciate your business and we look forward to assisting you with any training needs going forward. Have a great day!
I had my forklift training today done by Glenn Clarke. I enjoyed his class along with great stories and knowledge. Learned a lot 👍. Thanks Glenn and SAFE-TECH.
Shout out to Glenn, excellent training instructor, great course!
The courses offered are very informative and the instructors are great!
Even for a refresher course I learned something new. Thanks
It was an informative and helpful course
Glenn Clarke is excellent trainer. Friendly and very knowledgeable. Very good way to explain.
Chuck is a great instructor for the working at heights training. quite sociable and friendly
Paul is an excellent instructor very thorough and his course training and knowledgeable in many extra fields
Paul C has been the instructor for a few courses I have taken with this company. Always informative and makes it interesting.
Excellent presentation and very good training! Would recommend it to anyone!
PAUL LINNEY. Awesome Trainer. Great Knowledge. Has set me up to succeed as a Train The Trainer for the company I work for.
My name is Sam Salehi i am customer of safe tech for over 20 years and i am very happy from the company they help me all the time and the help my problems and they give me reasonable prices and i would recommend them to everyone thank you safe tech
Great place to learn