Safe-Tech Training Inc. Reviews

of reviewers recommend Safe-Tech Training Inc.
Read Safe-Tech Training Inc. Reviews

About Safe-Tech Training Inc.:

Safety Specialists Since 1989!

Safe-Tech Training was the 11th company in Ontario to receive the Chief Prevention Office working at heights accreditation

To date we have trained over 8,000 workers on working at heights training

Our team of 15 working at heights Instructors, 3 Training Coordinators and 8 support staff provide unsurpassed industry leading service

On-site programs (and refresher) are available 24/7 with NO SHIFT PREMIUMS

Off-site (public) programs (and refresher) are available at one of 5 GTA locations including our new state-of-the art working at heights training center

Tell us how Safe-Tech Training Inc. made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
Very informative, great program overall.
Thank you very much for your positive feedback. I will relay your feedback to the team and don't hesitate to reach out if you require any further assistance. We appreciate your business and we look forward to assisting you with any training needs going forward. Have a great day!
The training by Paul Cardoza was informative and easy to follow.
I believe that Safe Tech training is very good provide of some specialty training such as Overhead crane
Training provided met our expectations.
Trainers are professional, knowledgeable and helpful.
The training section was well organized. The presentation was easy to understand and to follow along. I would recommend this training.
Need more hands on safety trainers. People that have done the jobs and can contest to the injuries caused by the safety implemented.
Helpful, friendly.
Great job and net all our needs
Trainees mentioned that the course was very informative and instructor had lots of practical experience from working with a variety of companies.
Your classroom Training combined with a site visit on an alternate day rounds out this training. Your instructor was knowledgeable and helped answer questions with ease.
Company has always offered outstanding services
thank you for the short notice accommodation.
it was good training and the courses covered all the required information
Training was rated by the participants as good
Always good to us.
Safe-tech fast responding to all inquiries and take feedbacks seriously.
Thank you very much for your positive feedback Niloofar. We appreciate your business and we look forward to assisting you with any training needs going forward. Have a great day!
they are fine, but with any provider do your due diligence.
You bring up a valid point (Sir or Madam) ... when sourcing a training provider, you should always do your due diligence. We are always willing to provide public details regarding our 30 years of experience, training credentials or our working at height CPO Approved Training Provider Certification. Thank you for your feedback and have a great day!
Material came as per order. It came on time. Packaging was very poor so one of the item box was totally opened and damaged. In addition there was no cushioning or re-enforcement to secure the item.
Thank you Hitesh for your feedback. We are happy the order was correct and on time. We will speak to our supplier regarding better packaging arrangements going forward. Thank you for your continued business!
UPDATE: We have followed up with our supplier on the Ergo Chocks regarding the damaged box and packaging. They have assured me that going forward they will do a better job of packaging these items when shipping by courier as they tend to mistreat packages. With larger orders they would be placed on a skid and wrapped more securely. If you require any further information, please let me know.
Safe-Tech Training Inc. is rated 4.85 based on 164 reviews