Safe-Tech Training Inc. Reviews

of reviewers recommend Safe-Tech Training Inc.
Read Safe-Tech Training Inc. Reviews

About Safe-Tech Training Inc.:

Safety Specialists Since 1989!

Safe-Tech Training was the 11th company in Ontario to receive the Chief Prevention Office working at heights accreditation

To date we have trained over 8,000 workers on working at heights training

Our team of 15 working at heights Instructors, 3 Training Coordinators and 8 support staff provide unsurpassed industry leading service

On-site programs (and refresher) are available 24/7 with NO SHIFT PREMIUMS

Off-site (public) programs (and refresher) are available at one of 5 GTA locations including our new state-of-the art working at heights training center

Tell us how Safe-Tech Training Inc. made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
Excellent presentation and very good training! Would recommend it to anyone!
Thank you very much for your positive feedback. I will relay your feedback to the team and don't hesitate to reach out if you require any further assistance. We appreciate your business and we look forward to assisting you with any training needs going forward. Have a great day!
PAUL LINNEY. Awesome Trainer. Great Knowledge. Has set me up to succeed as a Train The Trainer for the company I work for.
My name is Sam Salehi i am customer of safe tech for over 20 years and i am very happy from the company they help me all the time and the help my problems and they give me reasonable prices and i would recommend them to everyone thank you safe tech
Great place to learn
I have no complaints and was quite happy with our instructor Glenn Clark. He was friendly, funny and he knew what he was doing. I work weekend night shift at Tigercat and managed to stay awake through the theoretical part. So overall it was a positive experience and I learned quite a bit as well.
Glenn Clarke came on site and demonstrated excellent knowledge and understanding at Hunter Douglas. I would definitely recommend this company.
The trainer came on site and was very knowledgeable. He adapted to our work environment and tailored the training to fit our needs. This is our second time using them and your always get your moneys worth.
Our employees say that Safe-Tech has been the best external training program they have ever attended.
great trainer!
Instructor was knowledgeable
Awesome
Never any issues with them, always willing to help when needed
Very accommodating. Very knowledgeable. Very professional.
The course I took was interesting and full of information.
We are new to the training however my dealings with Patricia learning about the Safety Hub training has been very helpful it will fit into our training program a pleasure dealing with her.
Jim Brown
I've done my working at heights training and refresher training with Safe-Tech Training. I've been impressed both times with the balance between the academic and practical training. For me personally, I'm a hands on learner, so having visuals and practicals throughout the class helped me to understand and grasp the concepts quicker. The instructors are extremely friendly and teach at a reasonable pace.
Steve rocks
Awesome trainer
News and updates sent are very helpful.
Thank you & Great job, Ernest.
Always professional and available, an essential aspect of good customer service!
Instructor was very knowledgeable, his teaching technique, helped me to retain information.
Safe-Tech Training Inc. is rated 4.85 based on 164 reviews