Safe-Tech Training Inc. Reviews

of reviewers recommend Safe-Tech Training Inc.
Read Safe-Tech Training Inc. Reviews

About Safe-Tech Training Inc.:

Safety Specialists Since 1989!

Safe-Tech Training was the 11th company in Ontario to receive the Chief Prevention Office working at heights accreditation

To date we have trained over 8,000 workers on working at heights training

Our team of 15 working at heights Instructors, 3 Training Coordinators and 8 support staff provide unsurpassed industry leading service

On-site programs (and refresher) are available 24/7 with NO SHIFT PREMIUMS

Off-site (public) programs (and refresher) are available at one of 5 GTA locations including our new state-of-the art working at heights training center

Tell us how Safe-Tech Training Inc. made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
Always professional and available, an essential aspect of good customer service!
Thank you very much for your positive feedback. I will relay your feedback to the team and don't hesitate to reach out if you require any further assistance. We appreciate your business and we look forward to assisting you with any training needs going forward. Have a great day!
Instructor was very knowledgeable, his teaching technique, helped me to retain information.
Your Trainers are very knowledgeable work well with their student .
I use Safe-Tech Training to renew my certifications because they are a hands on training company. They believe in Classroom Theory, hands on Practice and Practical Training systems that work better than the online streaming systems that hurry trainees with a hit and miss system.
Safe-Tech was professional and knowledgeable in the mobile crane training program and the guys all got a lot out of the course.
I believe that Safe Tech training is very good provide of some specialty training such as Overhead crane
Professional and informative
Training provided met our expectations.
Always been a pleasure dealing with Safe-Tech. Professional and their detail for training has been an asset for our Company.
Safe Tech training is informative and very thorough! The instructors we have had are personable and practical in their instructing methods and examples of unsafe conditions. They respect common sense and experience. We have enjoyed working with Safe Tech!
Great knowledgeable staff, that emphasis the importance of safe training. Will use their services in the future.
My company of which I am a middle manager was one of the original launch customer for Safe-Tec Inc. and over the years we have found Safe-Tec to be a valuable partner in building the skill levels of our material handlers at all of our Ontario locations. Safe-Tec is a professional and well managed company that changes with the needs of the customers and the market in which they do business.
Always dependable!
Feedback from participants is always positive
Response to emails always fast
Very accommodating schedules
One complaint, I got this same survey twice. :)
Training was professional and beneficial.
Professional and supportive organization that is a pleasure to deal with.
Found the instructors very knowledgeable and created a comfortable learning environment.
very professional , helpful for future operators
My experience with Safe-Tech Training has been nothing but outstanding!!!! My contact Angela Heyworth is amazing and very effecient..
They are great! The instructors are informative and excellent at what they do. Our company has been using them for about 10 years and I have yet to hear a complaint.
Safe-Tech Training Inc. is rated 4.85 based on 164 reviews