SailingEurope Reviews

of reviewers recommend SailingEurope
Own Driver, Courier
Read SailingEurope Reviews

About SailingEurope:

SailingEurope is a global specialist for delivering outstanding deals for all types of pleasure vessels. Regardless of whether you are looking for a sailing yacht, catamaran, motor yacht or a gulet, we will provide you with the best deals on the world's top sailing destinations.

+385 1 488 2200

Prilaz Gjure Dezelica 80, ,

Tell us how SailingEurope made you happy
We a had a lovely experience with Sailing Europe! From the beginning we have been in contact with a professional team, Ivana is a good agent, she took care of all our request and found the right boat for us, and at other end , Capt Vangelis in Lefkas, forwarded to us a beautiful boat! We will be back soon! Thanks , Sailing Europe!
SailingEurope 5 star review on 16th July 2021 SailingEurope 5 star review on 16th July 2021
effective communication, great customer support, boat in the conditions that were advertised, great skipper selection. recomended
Kindness and professionality for a perfect cruise! In the past I rented boats otherwise but when I discovered Sailing Europe I decided never to leave it! It is the best charter rental agency because they offer brand new, comfortable and perfectly maintained boats in every location of interest. The staff is always kind and ready to give a solution to any whim of the captain. Also for next summer I will undoubtedly entrust my and my friends' cruises into their hands. Thanks Sailing Europe!
Trip was great, no issues at all!
Dear, We rented a sailing boat two times in 2020 both times in Croatia, First time in Trogir and second time in Pula. The flexibility in those challenging corona times was 100% as we had to change several times our program. Besides Croatie is such a beautiful country ( one may say the sailing paradise in Europe and maybe the world ) the company Sailing Europe did deliver an excellent service. Our trips have been just perfect organised. We actually look forward for another trip in spring this year. Thanks a lot!
Although there was not much wind we enjoyed sailing week very much because of good company on good boat.
Great experience, our Jeanneau Sun Odyssey449 was perfect. We sailed in October and had big luck with wether conditions. SailingEurope agents were so helpful during whole process. Thank you!
We had wonderful time sailing Adriatic sea. We'll definitely come back next summer. Great support from sailingeurope's team, highly recommended!
Another great week of sailing and swimming with Sailing Europe on a beautiful Adriatic cost on late October! The boat and the service were once again perfect.
Todo estuvo genial. Tuvimos un tiempo increíble y la navegación fue perfecta. Muchas gracias.
Very good communication
You do your job as it should be done. But I, as a client, absolutely sure you get pleasure from your job:). Thank you very much.
Hi, we had tremendous sailing. The weather in late October was almost perfect. Croatian coast and islands are so beautiful even in this part of the year. We are so satisfied, we would rcommend Sailing Europe to everyone. :D
Excellent staff and boats
Proactive and customer-oriented service. Well done guys!
Service was excellent and resulting charter very good
My Experience with SailingEurope was very positive. It was my first charter and I had a lot of questions and The staff answered to all of them. And the charter company (ChappyYactCharter) have very friendly staff in the Preveza marina Greece as well.
I liked everything very much. Friendly staff, quick clearance, good condition of the yachts.
SailingEurope 5 star review on 15th October 2019
Everything went smooth and excelent. Highly recommend!
We were thrilled with our sailing. Greatest customer service, they helped us pass by some unexpected problems. Once again, thank you so much!
SailingEurope is rated 4.73 based on 405 reviews