Navigatio Europae d.o.o. Reviews

of reviewers recommend Navigatio Europae d.o.o.
Own Driver, Courier

Navigatio Europae d.o.o. 5 star review on 26th September 2019
Vanessa Flanagan
Navigatio Europae d.o.o. 5 star review on 18th September 2019
Edward
There are many contributing factors to making a sailing holiday enjoyable.
One of these is to employ a reliable agent, who has experience and PLACES THE INTERESTS OF THEIR CUSTOMERS FIRST.
In part, this means choosing a reliable charter company - which may not always be the cheapest option.
In addition, an agent who continues to service the client in the run-up to the holiday with excellent service, is also important. For example ensuring all important information is provided in good time to the charter company, and also passing on 'special' requests to the charter company. For example, ensuring an early departure from base on the first night.
Sailing Europe has always met our expectations - I have now used them on several occasions, and we have always received from, high quality service from them.
Until now I had 3 sailing holidays booked with SailingEurope, everything was very well organised. Nothing to complain, very good.
We had sailed in Croatia from Split twice before with another company. We booked with you 'blind' without any previous knowledge of you. We found the whole experience delightful. You were very friendly through the booking process, and what made it especially enjoyable was when we arrived and during our sailing holiday you were very helpful, and nothing was too much trouble. You helped us with our sailing itinerary, our connections to and from the airport. We would recommend you absolutely, and look forward to coming back again!
Everything great!
We are very pleased with Sailing Europe and the sailing week! We received quick and informative answers to all our questions before the trip. The administration worked well and everything went smoothly. The boat matched the description and was fresh. The skipper was very professional. Overall our expectations were more than well met when we signed off.
Sailing Europe is a reliable compañy. I feel comfortable dealing with them. They always answer ASAP any matter. This was my fourth charter with them and I think they will be my first option in the future. I. My last experience on Croatia I chartered a boat owned by SE and everything went very well
We are very happy and satisfied with your service and boat condition. Thank you Sailing Europe team, you were helpful and thoughtful. we'll definitely book again. Cheers! :D
Booking a catamaran in places you have never been and far from home can be daunting. Sailing Europe has made the logistics simple with excellent results. We have sailed in several places with SE without trouble. Their customer service is fantastic!
Navigatio Europae d.o.o. 5 star review on 18th September 2019 Navigatio Europae d.o.o. 5 star review on 18th September 2019
Service provided by kruna was great! The boat was a bit old but still in good shape. We had sone engine issues that the base sort out while we were in an island so all was very smooth. Looking forward to book our next holidays
Most of time we worked with Diana. She did her best to find most suitable sailing yacht for us. Each time we were completely satisfied and our travel was successful.
Outstanding sailing experience!
Boat was just as advertised on the website. Although, I would recommend for you not to work with Istion yachting in the future as they are not very professional and can damage your reputation. Sailing with you was great! Your agents are always joyful and happy to help.
Hi,
We are very please for sailing europe service, expecially Kruna working nicely with us year after year( five years now), many thanks.
I would like to point out professional and operative cooperation of Sailing Europe team from the very start in the chat and up to our leaving for sailing vacation. Thank you, Diana, and other guys!
Thank you, SailingEurope. We had a wonderful time
We like the Mediterranean and this was our first time in Croatia. Gotta say that Croatia is just as I hoped it would be - magnificent and beautiful country with kind and friendly people. We had the lovliest time and we'll be back next year.
Exquisite week in Greece. We were in Kefalonia and had time of our lives. our skipper Nikolos was the best. Sailing Europe did a great job managing everything for us. I would like to recommend them. We will sail with them in the future
Better than expected
Difficult to give a score because Sailing Europe was only an intermediary in my case. The boat I got had a number of technical defects (speed meter not working among others) that they could not fix when handing it over to me. I will probably try to avoid that charter company in the future.
Our week in Spain was one to remember. We had such a lovely time! We will come back for sure :)
Thank you, Paola. You were great and helpful!
Navigatio Europae d.o.o. is rated 4.72 based on 381 reviews