SailingEurope Reviews

of reviewers recommend SailingEurope
Own Driver, Courier
Read SailingEurope Reviews

About SailingEurope:

SailingEurope is a global specialist for delivering outstanding deals for all types of pleasure vessels. Regardless of whether you are looking for a sailing yacht, catamaran, motor yacht or a gulet, we will provide you with the best deals on the world's top sailing destinations.

+385 1 488 2200

Prilaz Gjure Dezelica 80, ,

Tell us how SailingEurope made you happy
SailingEurope 5 star review on 16th July 2021
Riina Koris
SailingEurope 5 star review on 30th September 2019
Gustave Mallette
Cassio Carvalho
I've been using this site for more than 4 years now. The communication process is really easy. Usually I get a response the same day. There was one time I had a little trouble with one of the rental boats and they really put on effort to help me.
All went fast and smooth.
This was my 5th time to book with SailingEurope and we again had tremendous two weeks of sailing. Sailing Europe's agents are always available and will always help you to find best possible option and boat according to your needs. Will book again with SailingEurope. Highly recommended!
SailingEurope 5 star review on 30th September 2019
Convenient site Large selection of boats good prices Quick and professional answers to questions. I always felt a hold.
Beautiful and wonderful :)
I have been customers from Sailing Europe for a few years, and chartered with them in Seychelles, Corsica& Sardinia, and Croatia. In addition I crossed the Atlantic Ocean on last December thanks to their network. My Croatian experience was with a boat of the xompany’s Own fleet. The boat was on very good condition despite of the fact that it was a 2012 model ( lagoon 400 cat) I feel very comfortable dealing with SE and they always provide quick respone to any matter. I do recommend this compamy!!!
It was a great experience. SailingEurope is very professional and all the information I needed was very fast and accurate. I recommend.
SailingEurope 5 star review on 26th September 2019
Our trip aboard Mojito was amazing. All arrangements and crew were first class.
SailingEurope 5 star review on 26th September 2019
There are many contributing factors to making a sailing holiday enjoyable. One of these is to employ a reliable agent, who has experience and PLACES THE INTERESTS OF THEIR CUSTOMERS FIRST. In part, this means choosing a reliable charter company - which may not always be the cheapest option. In addition, an agent who continues to service the client in the run-up to the holiday with excellent service, is also important. For example ensuring all important information is provided in good time to the charter company, and also passing on 'special' requests to the charter company. For example, ensuring an early departure from base on the first night. Sailing Europe has always met our expectations - I have now used them on several occasions, and we have always received from, high quality service from them.
Until now I had 3 sailing holidays booked with SailingEurope, everything was very well organised. Nothing to complain, very good.
We had sailed in Croatia from Split twice before with another company. We booked with you 'blind' without any previous knowledge of you. We found the whole experience delightful. You were very friendly through the booking process, and what made it especially enjoyable was when we arrived and during our sailing holiday you were very helpful, and nothing was too much trouble. You helped us with our sailing itinerary, our connections to and from the airport. We would recommend you absolutely, and look forward to coming back again!
Everything great!
We are very pleased with Sailing Europe and the sailing week! We received quick and informative answers to all our questions before the trip. The administration worked well and everything went smoothly. The boat matched the description and was fresh. The skipper was very professional. Overall our expectations were more than well met when we signed off.
Sailing Europe is a reliable compañy. I feel comfortable dealing with them. They always answer ASAP any matter. This was my fourth charter with them and I think they will be my first option in the future. I. My last experience on Croatia I chartered a boat owned by SE and everything went very well
We are very happy and satisfied with your service and boat condition. Thank you Sailing Europe team, you were helpful and thoughtful. we'll definitely book again. Cheers! :D
Booking a catamaran in places you have never been and far from home can be daunting. Sailing Europe has made the logistics simple with excellent results. We have sailed in several places with SE without trouble. Their customer service is fantastic!
SailingEurope 5 star review on 18th September 2019 SailingEurope 5 star review on 18th September 2019
Service provided by kruna was great! The boat was a bit old but still in good shape. We had sone engine issues that the base sort out while we were in an island so all was very smooth. Looking forward to book our next holidays
Most of time we worked with Diana. She did her best to find most suitable sailing yacht for us. Each time we were completely satisfied and our travel was successful.
Outstanding sailing experience!
Boat was just as advertised on the website. Although, I would recommend for you not to work with Istion yachting in the future as they are not very professional and can damage your reputation. Sailing with you was great! Your agents are always joyful and happy to help.
SailingEurope is rated 4.71 based on 389 reviews