Salon Supplies Direct Reviews

43% of reviewers recommend Salon Supplies Direct

Tell us how Salon Supplies Direct made you happy

Telephone
"Great service as always, delivery to our salon is always efficient. Good range of products at a good price."
Are you Salon Supplies Direct? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"Salon Supplies Direct is my main supplier of hair colours. Fantastic service, what more can I say. They helped me when I needed a hard to find colour. Delivery was superb, received next day. Have used many times, most of my friends also use them as they have low prices and deliver quickly."
"I have been a regular customer of Salon Supplies Direct for many years and have always found their prices and service to be fantastic. I am writing this review as I was especially pleased by the service delivered from one of their members of staff who went out of her way to help me with a hard to find hair colour which I needed the next day. I'm pleased to say I received the items as promised, much cheaper than my local wholesaler. Thanks Denise for the amazing service!"
Salon Supplies Direct is rated 2.86 based on 7 reviews