Salon Supplies Direct Reviews

43% of reviewers recommend Salon Supplies Direct

Tell us how Salon Supplies Direct made you happy

Telephone
"Great service as always, delivery to our salon is always efficient. Good range of products at a good price."
Are you Salon Supplies Direct? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Get Access
"I order from loads of different companies, and I’d never order from this company again. Arrogant and inefficient."
"Salon Supplies Direct is my main supplier of hair colours. Fantastic service, what more can I say. They helped me when I needed a hard to find colour. Delivery was superb, received next day. Have used many times, most of my friends also use them as they have low prices and deliver quickly."
"I have been a regular customer of Salon Supplies Direct for many years and have always found their prices and service to be fantastic. I am writing this review as I was especially pleased by the service delivered from one of their members of staff who went out of her way to help me with a hard to find hair colour which I needed the next day. I'm pleased to say I received the items as promised, much cheaper than my local wholesaler. Thanks Denise for the amazing service!"
"They sent the wrong items. I’ve sent several emails and tried to call! Says number isn’t valid. Trying to get my money back. But no luck yet! The delivery note has the write items but they have sent something totally different! Don’t use this company"
"Disgusting service. I ordered wax and they sent me the a cheaper version. No refund if the difference. When I called to speak and discuss that they had sent me the wrong product they did not care and told me the wax I wanted is no longer made. But it is ..... refused to refund me difference only chance of refund is if I return products and have to wait for them to reach their warehouse before they will refund me. Do not use!,,,"
"The products I had ordered were very delayed so much so that I would not receive them before my trip, therefore I cancelled the order but the company failed to refund me. My emails to this end had no effect and my telephone calls would not be answered because their answering machine was full. I have just managed to call and speak to someone they have agreed to a refund. I am very disappointed with their customer service altogether."
Salon Supplies Direct is rated 2.86 based on 7 reviews