Salon Supplies Direct Reviews

0% of reviewers recommend Salon Supplies Direct

Tell us how Salon Supplies Direct made you happy

Telephone
"The products I had ordered were very delayed so much so that I would not receive them before my trip, therefore I cancelled the order but the company failed to refund me. My emails to this end had no effect and my telephone calls would not be answered because their answering machine was full. I have just managed to call and speak to someone they have agreed to a refund. I am very disappointed with their customer service altogether."
Are you Salon Supplies Direct? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"They sent the wrong items. I’ve sent several emails and tried to call! Says number isn’t valid. Trying to get my money back. But no luck yet! The delivery note has the write items but they have sent something totally different! Don’t use this company"
"Disgusting service. I ordered wax and they sent me the a cheaper version. No refund if the difference. When I called to speak and discuss that they had sent me the wrong product they did not care and told me the wax I wanted is no longer made. But it is ..... refused to refund me difference only chance of refund is if I return products and have to wait for them to reach their warehouse before they will refund me. Do not use!,,,"
Salon Supplies Direct is rated 1.33 based on 3 reviews