Sandicliffe Nissan Nottingham, Nottinghamshire Reviews

of reviewers recommend Sandicliffe Nissan Nottingham, Nottinghamshire

Abbeyfield Rd, Nottingham NG7 2SZ, UK

Tell us how Sandicliffe Nissan Nottingham, Nottinghamshire made you happy
Poor customer service
Purchased a ex demo fiesta from Daniel . Awesome customer service best I have received from sales in any dealerships and without hesitation I will return to Ford Sandicliffe because of the experience I received from Daniel . Outstanding service
Purchased second hand Ford Fiesta. Great customer service from Danny. Won't hesitate to use again. All steps explained and guidance given.
Appalling after care even headoffice complaints department dont get back to you
We have just purchased a new car from sandicliffe at Nottingham, we found Laura,and Ben very helpful, a pleasure to deal with them. Would certainly recommend them. Thank you.
Visited Sandicliffe Nissan on Lenton Lane to discuss about upgrading my car , spoke to Laura , She was Amazing! And Extremely helpful , listened to my requests & answered any questions I had professionaly, Nothing Was To much Trouble , what an absolute pleasure to meet A lovely lady , would recommend to anyone who’s looking for a new car, To give Then A visit ! Laura Thank you 👍
When I was purchasing the car they were lovely.

Once they had my money - they became rude and arrogant.

Contacted over two weeks after collecting my car to say their was an outstanding balance (news to me - I paid everything I was asked).

Trying to get their “free” one years warrenty was like pulling teeth. Constantly making promises to call back / email / sort and they failed to do so.

When question on the above Tony (the branch manager) became abusive and rude.

I’d shop elsewhere.

I certainly won’t be having this or my other car services by sandicliffe in the future.
We recently visited Sandicliffe, Nissan nottingham. Our experience was very good. Sales representative, Mr.Luke Walters was very welcoming. He discussed with us very patiently and got us a good deal. I would definitely recommend him and Sandicliffe Nissan.
Sandicliffe Nissan Nottingham, Nottinghamshire is rated 3.50 based on 8 reviews