Sanitary Fittings, LLC Reviews

of reviewers recommend Sanitary Fittings, LLC
The description on the website for the product I ordered does not match the product I received . The endcap does not fit.
We'll be in contact to make this situation right. Thank you for letting us know.
you shipped first order to the wrong ship to address. I repurchased the order, to get the material to the correct site. the order was not immediately shipped nor expedited. now today 10/26 my guys are still waiting on the delivery. my original order was placed on 10/20.
Thank you for your review. We neglected to follow up and ask if these fittings needed to be expedited. We have made a change on our end to address this for any future orders that may run into this situation.
I was not sure of the sanitary fitting sizes. So I relied and chat. Of the 3 products I ordered only 1 was correct. I would take the blame but all 3 of the products delivered were not compatible with each other.
Thank you for your review. We appreciate negative feedback just as much as the positive because it lets us know we have room for improvement. We'll be in contact to hopefully make this situation right.
Sanitary Fittings, LLC is rated 4.86 based on 264 reviews