Sanitary Fittings, LLC Reviews

of reviewers recommend Sanitary Fittings, LLC
The order came quick and it was exactly what we wanted.
Thank you for your review! We appreciate you taking the time to let us know how we're doing.
the quality of sanitary fittings is very good
If you can offer DDP, we will buy more from your company. Because UPS charges 43 for the brokerage for each bill. Even the tax is 15 dollars.
had a hard time finding the nozzle for this hose. And your website doesn't have any
My experience has been good overall but I got shipped 4 - 1/2" TC Fittings instead of 2" and after three tries no one from the company will respond. I'd love to give them 5 stars. Several other orders have been perfect.
We're terribly sorry that we goofed up your order. The three emails you sent made their way to my SPAM folder and I do apologize for that as well. We will get this order fixed with a replacement order shipping out tomorrow. Thank you for your patience and letting us know how we're doing.
Delivery was very rapid, which helped us meet our startup date. Thanks
Fast delivery
The two hose barb fittings came in a one sides clear shrink wrap, other side, they put the part number labels on the stainless. Label type seemed to leave some of the sticky on the metal. Customer was less than pleased. Shipping and packing otherwise was over expectation for care of parts. Would be great if you guys offered a white label program, but not sure how realistic with current customers and work flow structure. Won't affect me utilizing you in the future, very happy with overall service (and parts look nice and shiny too!). Keep up the good work!!
Easy to deal with and my valves arrived on time
Price was good . But took a week from the day I order part to ship it .
Great service AND availability
Website was easy to use and the shipment was made the same day!
Thank you for your review! We strive to get orders processed and shipped within the same day.
Shipping charges could be better....all good
Good product. Recommended
very helpful and accomodating
I think, the website could use a bit of work, but overall experience was great.
Thank you for taking the time to post a review. We appreciate any and all feedback related to our website. If you wouldn't mind sharing what parts of our website could be improved we'd really appreciate it.
The product is readily available at a reasonable price.
We received the order fast and we are very happy with it. Thank you!
We're glad that we could help you out.
Everything arrived in good condition. Shipping was a bit slow but possibly out of the company's control.
Sanitary Fittings, LLC is rated 4.86 based on 265 reviews