Sanitary Fittings, LLC Reviews

of reviewers recommend Sanitary Fittings, LLC
parts arrived correct and in short order
Building continuous a fry line for a client and needed a few I line caps to block off some unused ports. Surprised how quick they came. Good quality and just what we needed. I'd post some photos, but they are just caps, no magic. They are nice caps, fit well and don't leak. Damian
Great quality, fast delivery and excellent service. A++
Thank you so much for letting us know how we did. I'm glad you enjoyed our products and services.
As always Sanitary Fittings provides quick turn around on quality products. Looking forward to our next interaction.
Great customer service and efficiency!
Thank you so much!
Your company was a joy to deal with. The website was very easy and straightforward to navigate, as I placed my initial order online. Your representative Brad, answered the questions I had with a high degree of knowledge and professionalism when I called to clarify a couple of things. Thank you and keep up the great work!
Thank you for the kind words! I’ll let Brad know he’s doing a good job.
Parts were in stock, shipped fast, packed well, and I will continue to do business with this company.
Thank you so much for letting us know how we did! I'm glad you enjoyed our service.
All parts were as expected and delivered quickly. Pricing was very good and the on-line drawings were extremely helpful for my project.
Thank you for your review! We appreciate you taking the time to let us know how we're doing. I'm glad our line drawings were able to help you out.
Ample options, in-stock, quick shipping.
Everything that I ordered was shipped promptly. The items that I returned were delivered on Oct 31 I have not received a credit for these items as yet.
Easy to work with fast shipping
I haven't received my second order yet.
Thank you for your review. We appreciate negative feedback just as much as the positive because it lets us know we have room for improvement. We'll be in contact to hopefully make this situation right.
no issues, good web sales, good delivery. dependable
I have not yet received the product I ordered or have I been giving a shipping date yet this product was ordered two to three weeks ago and I have gotten no correspondence.
I'm terribly sorry. This is not the customer experience we strive to provide. I will have someone get with you shortly with an update regarding your order. Thank you for letting us know!!!
Good pricing, easy to order and ships quick.
Great to hear from you!
Your website is quite informative, useful, and helpful. Shipment was quick. Packaging was done very well. I'm quite satisfied and will be back. Thank you, Bill Hodges
Thank you for taking the time to let us know how we're doing. I'm glad you found our site helpful!
The tech support during the order was fantastic. The buying process was great and they helped me get the correct fitting I needed with expedited shipping.
Couldn't get our products.
We work very hard to keep a large amount of inventory on hand. Unfortunately, with this particular order there was a lead time that was unacceptable to the customer. We apologize for the inconvenience this may have caused.
Very fast delivery, thank you.
Grea Service!