Sanitary Fittings, LLC Reviews

of reviewers recommend Sanitary Fittings, LLC
great quality product!
had a hard time finding the nozzle for this hose. And your website doesn't have any
Materials needed in stock, shipped and received as per orders.
Excellent selection and very competitive pricing. Products are top notch, will definitely keep shopping here.
Order sent out in only 2 days was shocked to receive so quickly with news stating slow delivery times for everyone, Quality is top notch Thank you for great products Steam engine getting up and running for off grid power experiment
Easy to order and quick shipping. Talked to customer service about a few orders and they were very helpful.
Easy to order online
Very efficient experience shopping with Sanitary Fittings . Will definitely be back for more parts in the future.
Great products, on time shipping!!!
I made an mistake on the size of firings on an order. I called and the person on corrected the mistake on the order immediately. Great service.
Thank you for your review! We appreciate you taking the time to let us know how we're doing.
Sanitary Fittings are an unusually good supplier. Most suppliers do everything in their power to avoid making new sales. SF took my first order, no questions or hoops to jump through. In addition SF are excellent communicators and actually respond to emails. Astonishing, when most suppliers see emails as burdens to avoid. The result of all this, is that SF got my money and I am very happy with them.
Fast and easy to do business with.
Fast Shipping!
arrived quickly and great quality
Always a pleasure to do business with Sanitary Fittings!!!!!!!
Sanitary Fittings had everything that we needed in stock.
High quality product at a fair price. My order was quickly filled and delivery was also faster than I expected. I am extremely pleased with my purchase. Thanks.
Excellent customer service, Great prices and inventory. its a pleasure doing business with the Sanitary Fittings Team !!
gasket were exactly like our originals so i reccomend if anyone is looking for Sanitary Fittings
Just needed gaskets. Got them quickly and they were exactly as described and what I wanted.
Sanitary Fittings, LLC is rated 4.86 based on 198 reviews