Sanitary Fittings, LLC Reviews

of reviewers recommend Sanitary Fittings, LLC
VERY PROMPT. I WILL DEFINATELY USE YOUR SERVICES AGAIN.
Thank you for your review! We strive to ship most orders the same day.
Thank you for your review! We strive to ship most orders the same day.
Our transactions with Sanitary Fittings have all gone smoothly with excellent communication and quality customer service provided. Will continue to do online business through this website. Thank you.
Thank you for your review! We appreciate you taking the time to let us know how we're doing.
My go to for fittings!
Great service AND availability
Staff were very helpful in finding the proper fittings for my application, with great pricing and quick delivery options.
Thank you for your review! I'm so glad we were able to help you out.
Website was easy to use and the shipment was made the same day!
Thank you for your review! We strive to get orders processed and shipped within the same day.
EXCELLENT SERVICE
the order arrived a lot sooner than I expected. I received the correct products very quickly.

Thanks
Overall very nice good experience. The ordering process was very simple and straightforward. My order was shipped quickly and delivered ahead of schedule. I will definitely be ordering from here again in the future.
Shipping charges could be better....all good
I was not sure of the sanitary fitting sizes. So I relied and chat. Of the 3 products I ordered only 1 was correct. I would take the blame but all 3 of the products delivered were not compatible with each other.
Thank you for your review. We appreciate negative feedback just as much as the positive because it lets us know we have room for improvement. We'll be in contact to hopefully make this situation right.
Mara was very helpful and we got our shipment the next day as promised.
always good supplier
Good product. Recommended
very helpful and accomodating
Fantastic .
Quick service
Thank you for your review!
John and team are outstanding. Thank you.
Parts are very nice, arrived very quickly
Great product, outstanding service
Thank you for your review! We look forward to working with you again in the future.
good products and timely delivery
Thank you for your review! I'm glad that we were able to help you out!
Sanitary Fittings, LLC is rated 4.74 based on 62 reviews