Sanitary Fittings, LLC Reviews

of reviewers recommend Sanitary Fittings, LLC
Great service and in-stock items delivered in excellent time.
Posted 51 minutes ago
I have a milk plan cooler and needed extra parts and they fit perfect.
Shipped in a timely manner.
Thanks
Tyler
Had the parts I needed in stock And shipped them overnight. Price was very competitive even with expedited shipping. Very satisfied and plan on using Sanitary Fittings LLC more in the future.
Thank you for your review! We appreciate you taking the time to let us know how we're doing.
delivery was on time and all the items ordered were delivered in perfect condition - well packaged
Good service thanks
Proper item at reasonable price with fast delivery
Thank you for your review! I'm glad we were able to help with your Sanitary Fittings needs.
Accurate and easy ordering process. Fast delivery.
Thank you for your review! We sincerely appreciate you taking the time to let us know how we're doing.
Good pricing and quick delivery
Excellent customer service .. Easy online orders , very competitive pricing.
John provides excellent customer service. Orders are processed the same day and almost always ships the same day
Courteous friendly service, Quick Shipping, Thanks
After several purchases and deliveries, I am very happy with the service provided and will be ordering again soon. Thank you.
could not ask for any better service. fittings are top quality and service is great. keep up the good work!
Quick, efficient, polite. Thank you all for the great service.
Service was good. I received what I needed the first time with out having to reorder or send anything back. Good Job. Thanks
Delivered on time and in perfect condition. Much appreciated!
Thank you great service and fast shipping
you shipped first order to the wrong ship to address. I repurchased the order, to get the material to the correct site. the order was not immediately shipped nor expedited. now today 10/26 my guys are still waiting on the delivery. my original order was placed on 10/20.
Thank you for your review. We neglected to follow up and ask if these fittings needed to be expedited. We have made a change on our end to address this for any future orders that may run into this situation.
Great we received the gaskets needed in two days and they worked great. It was a pleasure ordering online and I had no issues. We will be back for items in the future.

Regards,