Sanitary Fittings, LLC Reviews

of reviewers recommend Sanitary Fittings, LLC
Great we received the gaskets needed in two days and they worked great. It was a pleasure ordering online and I had no issues. We will be back for items in the future.

Regards,

Jeff Middleton
Director of Corporate Operations
Handy Seafood Inc.
Good Service
I will give three stars but that’s only based on the speed of the transaction. The fittings are Steel Obrien and are obviously acquired based on price not quality. This industry is getting flooded with parts like these. Quality control seems like an option to many companies and it’s always a surprise to hear the parts are poor quality. If the parts were inspected ahead of time they should have been going back to where they came from. Heavy duty means heavy duty. Dimensions should be exactly what is advertised. Parts should be square and true.
Thank you for your review. We appreciate negative feedback just as much as the positive because it lets us know we have room for improvement. We'll be in contact to hopefully make this situation right.
great job....
Great Place To Find What I Needed
Website ordering is easy. Items arrived in 1 week. Will order again.
Thank you for your review! We appreciate you taking the time to let us know how we're doing.
All of the parts I needed where in stock, and where delivered quickly!
Perfect transaction and I received my products very quickly!
The fittings supplied were clean and professionally fabricated. Delivery was good and on-time.
We will use Sanitary Fittings again when the need comes up.
Good selection, good prices, fast shipping, excellent packaging.
A++ Great Fittings
awesome used shaw metals at first but this was ten times easier and faster
Everything worked out with the fittings Thanks
The experience was great. I was able to search the site, find what I wanted, pay with my company credit card and had the parts in a few working days. Very seamless. I will use this service again.
Very Pleased. Had everything I needed and response was quick and efficient!
Easy to deal with and my valves arrived on time
We got exactly what we ordered very quickly!
I'm so glad we were able to help you out.
Customer service is incredible !!
Fantastic service, and quality parts every time!
Price was good . But took a week from the day I order part to ship it .
Sanitary Fittings, LLC is rated 4.78 based on 92 reviews