Sanitary Fittings, LLC Reviews

of reviewers recommend Sanitary Fittings, LLC
Great service
Great service in every part of the order and delivery.
great product
I am really satisfied with this hard to find fitting
Top notch. I goofed an order and they helped me fix painlessly. Got the parts faster than I expected too
Competitive pricing, fast order processing, and quick delivery. I will be looking to Sanitary Fittings for my next order.
as described, fast shipping
Quality products. Great Service

Freedom Fueling Solutions
Owner
Thank you so much for the kind review. We distinguish ourselves with our customer service so I'm glad to see that you were taken care of,
The service at Sanitary Fittings is always excellent!!!!!
Thank you so much for the kind words. I'm glad we were able to help out.
Your company did fine but ups is not that way to ship way to long ? Weather!! I have not seen parts will review on Wednesday
Quick & easy ordering, great customer service, also a speedy delivery of the correct order!
Thank you for your review! We appreciate you taking the time to let us know how we're doing.
Awesome turn around for the parts that were ordered
It's ridiculous how fast they ship orders out and you receive them. I think both times I ordered I had the parts in hands 1-2 days later. Awesome job.
Thank you so much for sharing! We work hard to make sure you're happy.
Fast, competent, and reliable service. Website is very informative. I definitely come back there to learn more and buy the right stuff if needed.
Fast shipping and exactly what I ordered
The two hose barb fittings came in a one sides clear shrink wrap, other side, they put the part number labels on the stainless. Label type seemed to leave some of the sticky on the metal. Customer was less than pleased. Shipping and packing otherwise was over expectation for care of parts. Would be great if you guys offered a white label program, but not sure how realistic with current customers and work flow structure. Won't affect me utilizing you in the future, very happy with overall service (and parts look nice and shiny too!). Keep up the good work!!
effucient and easy to navigate site
Great Job!