Sanlam Reviews

0% of reviewers recommend Sanlam

How would you rate Sanlam ?

"Sanlam - and as previously Merchant Wealth - failed to invest my inheritance correctly and failed to give appropriate advice on pensions. Instead seeking funds and schemes which profit the company rather than acting in the best interests of the indivdual despite the separate fee paid for this advice. This has been detected by the Regulator (FCA) and investigations undertaken - however, even with these, they still fail to recompense individuals fairly and reasonably for their known failures. I continue to battle within this faceless and (my opinion) uncaring company but quite simply - my advice if you are considering investing your life savings (or in my case - inheritance)... don't. Just don't. Think about alternative companies, review Financial Service Ombudsman complaints and Financial Conduct Authority sanctions. Of course - you may be lucky, but who wants luck when they are investing everything they have. My battle continues - yours does not need to begin!"
Sanlam is rated 1.00 based on 1 reviews