Savoy and Snook Reviews

of reviewers recommend Savoy and Snook
Read Savoy and Snook Reviews

01634 243435

Tell us how Savoy and Snook made you happy
I bought a designer mug which was on sale at great value. It was well packed and quick delivery. I had a great experience. Thank you.
Very pleased with my cup . Well wrapped
I ordered 2 fine china plates, and these arrived very well packaged - lots and lots of bubblewrap to prevent breakages. Great service there! It took 11 days from order to delivery, during which time I had no idea when it would arrive. But I did order just after Christmas, so that it is obviously a very busy time for the postal service. Overall, I would certainly use Savoy and Snook again.
Fast delivery and items as described and very well packaged. Would definitely recommend
Great price, fragile item which was packaged with care and efficient delivery 👍👍
Excellent service. Great prices
Very happy with their service
Very quick delivery and item was packed with utmost care!
Great selection and very happy with product, came before Christmas and very well packed will buy again
The royal Albert items was unreal I couldn’t fault them my aunty is going to love them packaged very well to keep the stuff protected and preventing damage/breakage! Will be purchasing from here again.
Received as ordered, in one piece and in time for Christmas!
I love my new teapot and it arrived well-wrapped.
still haven’t received my order
Very well priced. Nice collection. Reached on time. Excellent service. Will highly recommend.
In a time where deliveries and customers service is variable to say the least, Savoy and Snook were no fuss, prompt and I have no complaints.
All good. Thanks Savoy and Snook.
Extremely impressed with the packaging. Easy to order, great service & prompt delivery.
Excellent really fast - I think they have been given some unfair reviews which made me doubt purchasing but glad I did
My order arrived well packaged and in perfect condition. Excellent service thank you.
I purchased some wine glasses from Savoy and Snook. They were the best priced after an internet search. The item arrived promptly but unfortunately one of the glasses was broken on delivery. I contacted them and the gave me a full refund and told me to keep the remaining glasses. This is great customer service and I appreciated not having to chase them for anything. Thank you.
Savoy and Snook is rated 4.75 based on 3,068 reviews