Scottish Kilt Reviews

A

Delivery - Fast

92.31%
Industry Average
Good quality kilt, but expensive. Took way too long for shipment and delivery. Glad I ordered it 6 weeks before the holidays. Also, I was told I would receive a free Scottish face mask with my order, but that didn't happen. Businesses disappoint customers like me when they make promises of free gifts that they don't deliver on!
posted 8 months ago - James Nowicki
The kilt is great, the delivery was screwed up but that was on the delivery service not the store
posted 1 year ago - Bill Hately
The quality of my Campbell tartan scarf was very pleasing and despite the long delivery time I was pleased to finally receive it in South Australia. Thanks and good luck for the future, Gaylene Beer
posted 1 year ago - gaylene beer
great quality, fast delivery and support
posted 1 year ago - Roman Tudvasev
Prompt delivery! Looks wonderful! Fits amazing! I am thrilled !!!!
posted 1 year ago - Billie Harding
My only other problem was a VERY long delivery time however I can't fault them as this was ordered during the initial Covid-19 lockdown so delays were inevitable even though I was assured 3 weeks delivery at time of ordering.
posted 1 year ago - Jay Malo
Rapid delivery. Poor response to email questions.
posted 1 year ago - William Brunner
This is the second kilt i have purchased from the Scottish Kilt shop and am completely satisfied. Easy to order and quick delivery. Excellent value
posted 1 year ago - Robert Anderson
Very good service. Product fits very well. Swift delivery.
posted 1 year ago - yann crosson
Was impressed with the quality of the kilt and the ease of purchase. Fits well and came well within stated delivery times... in ample time before the wedding!
posted 1 year ago - David Wallace