Scottish Kilt Reviews

B
Happiness Grade

Scottish Kilt have a Customer Happiness Grade of B. Customers love their prices, delivery and customer service but are unhappy with their refunds.

A

Price - Excellent

95.65%
Industry Average
Excellent service and quick dispatch. Cannot be faulted on quality or price.
- Callum Lane
Item arrived in a timely manner, as described, very happy with the price.
- Lorraine Fobert
I love your product and the workmanship but you have a problem with the ear loops. My wife loves the masks but the ear loops are too short and it makes it uncomfortable. replace the loops with an adjustable one like on the Tommy Copper masks, Yours masks are much better but the ear loop sucks. Put the adjustable ear loops on and you can charge $1 more and still have a great product at a great price.
- Russell Grieco
A

Delivery - Fast

96.15%
Industry Average
The kilt is great, the delivery was screwed up but that was on the delivery service not the store
- Bill Hately
The quality of my Campbell tartan scarf was very pleasing and despite the long delivery time I was pleased to finally receive it in South Australia. Thanks and good luck for the future, Gaylene Beer
- gaylene beer
great quality, fast delivery and support
- Roman Tudvasev
F

Refunds - Difficult

33.33%
Industry Average
I have yet to receive the order. I paid extra postage to make sure it would arrive in time for me to wear it today. It didn't arrive. I sent an email re status, received a reply Friday, 13 March, saying the order has been shipped. Please refund the extra postage I paid.
- DOUGLAS MAC LEAN II
poor communication, slow to respond to requests. no refund or return on mistakes made by company
- edward baldwin
The package I received said that I would get a full refund if I sent it back in its original packaging, which I did, and at my own expense.
- Chris Cather
92.06%
Industry Average
Every product was as expected. We have not encountered any issues or problems with their products or service. VERY REFRESHING
- sandra Christy
Excellent service and quick dispatch. Cannot be faulted on quality or price.
- Callum Lane
Good service. Great product.
- Alan Stewart