Scottish Kilt Reviews

B
Happiness Grade

Scottish Kilt have a Customer Happiness Grade of B. Customers love their prices, delivery and customer service but are unhappy with their refunds.

A

Price - Excellent

93.75%
Industry Average
I did a lot of research for hiking-specific kilts after seeing one in the backcountry while hiking last year. After looking at many different options Scottish Kilt offered the best selection of options, fabric weight, material construction, the desired tartan (County Cork), and price. On top of all that the customer service was excellent!
- Kay F
Very impressed with the kilt for the price point. Would happily buy another from them.
- Jared S
Scottish Kilt's price was $49.
- Rodney C
A

Delivery - Fast

92.59%
Industry Average
Excellent quality, speedy delivery. We discovered that my old kilt and jacket no longer fit. Now where did I put that sporran? Not a clue. We needed all of this for our son's wedding, and time was very short. They came through with everything I needed, much faster than expected, and the overall quality was excellent. The only thing I can say is WOW. How on earth did they do this so well and so quickly?
- Andrew L
Good quality, reasonable delivery times, nice prices and nice designs.
- Robert S
Great customer service, fast delivery and beautiful scarf. However, there is a flaw in the woven fabric of the same. I was disappointed in that.
- Georgene R
F

Refunds - Difficult

33.33%
Industry Average
They sent the wrong tartan, backed out on another purchase even though they said they could do a rush job, and now despite their 100% refund promise, I get an e-mail about a partial refund. To make it worse I challenged their tartan as a clan tartan and they replied they were US based. How does that even matter?
- Anonymous
They sent the wrong tartan and I had a wedding coming. I ordered a second time with a rush request stating if they couldn't do it in time to cancel it. They took my money and days later said they can't do it. But no refund, no cancel, and no response to messages.
- Anonymous
I do not recommend Scottish Kilt at all. Communication is poor, and responses often conflict. I was promised a full refund for the item I ordered, then offered a partial refund. I currently have a case pending with PayPal.
- STEVEN S
95.56%
- Kay F
Excellent customer service. Very responsive. Products arrived safely and quality is excellent.
- Tera G
Great quality, excellent customer service, fast shipping! What more could you ask for?
- Cedar F