Scottish Kilt Reviews

C
Happiness Grade

Scottish Kilt have a Customer Happiness Grade of C. Customers love their prices, delivery and customer service but are unhappy with their returns process and refunds.

A

Price - Excellent

96.30%
Industry Average
Very impressed with the kilt for the price point. Would happily buy another from them.
- Jared S
Scottish Kilt's price was $49.
- Rodney C
The kilt is of fine quality, great price and exact size. My only issue is the picture online was an ancient tartan- which is what I wanted. I was sent the modern tartan.
- David B
A

Delivery - Fast

93.75%
Industry Average
Good value good quality and excellent delivery
- Eddie H
Good quality products and good delivery serice
- Eddie H
It was a high quality kilt with surprisingly quick delivery time
- Nona M
F

Returns Process - Difficult

0.00%
Industry Average
We followed instructions for measurements but the Kilt was 2 inches too small at the waist. Do you accept returns?? We now have different instructions and the new measurements are very different from the first set of instructions and we will have to reorder a new kilt for our grand daughters wedding
- Donald G
I called in to custoner dupport and asked questions avout returns and orders and was assured that returns would not be an issue, when the fit did nit work out on my kilts suddebly tgeir answer changed to that these were a custom order and therefore non returnable.
- Guest
Unwillingness to accept returns means will never again buy from you or through Esty. Will never recommend youto friends or family
- Redmondjg52
F

Refunds - Difficult

25.00%
Industry Average
I do not recommend Scottish Kilt at all. Communication is poor, and responses often conflict. I was promised a full refund for the item I ordered, then offered a partial refund. I currently have a case pending with PayPal.
- STEVEN S
) and there's been no real effort on Scottish Kilt's part to figure out where my items are or refund my shipping or re-send my apparently lost items.
- Danielle W
Complete rubbish. The ‘woollen tweed’ jackets were synthetic and poorly made. They did refund after I send a video of me setting them alight. Pretty easy to do with polymer and hear impossible with wool. Don’t waste your time. The only thing Scottish is the name. Made in Pakistan I think
- Deryck F
93.33%
Industry Average
I love my new kilt! Everything was great. I even made a last min. Change in size after I ordered. The service was professional & timely. & im very pleased with my new kilt. I will definitely buy more from Scottish Kilt. I will post pics later.
- Kenneth P
I am very pleased with the service and fast shipping. I will order another kilt soon. Thank you, David
- David A
Great products, careful workmanship, good prices, excellent customer service.
- Frank D