Scottish Kilt Reviews

A-
Happiness Grade

Scottish Kilt have a Customer Happiness Grade of A-. Customers love their prices, delivery and customer service but are unhappy with their refunds.

A

Price - Excellent

97.87%
Industry Average
Great kilt for good price! Arrived in a timely manner.
- Nathan C
Overall I am very pleased with ths kilt. It is a nice weight (not super light, not super heavy) and so far appears to be sturdily made. My only issue (a minor one) is that the silky wasteband is a bit narrow and tended to bunch up when I wore it. Super fast delivery and great price. Beware, Canadian customers, you will have to pay an extra inport fee after you place your order.
- Daniel G
I am pleasantly surprised with the good material used for the kilts at the price. For fairs and marching groups, these are very good alternatives to the solid wool kilts are much higher prices. The order fulfillment is good. In the event of a kilt not being measured correctly, the customer service is easy to work with.
- Stephen C
A

Delivery - Fast

96.77%
- Daniel G
Definitely worth the wait. Felt bad for my impatience but when considered it’s all custom made to specific Surname and or preferences, I guess I was too eager in waiting. Because it’s worth every penny & thread. Truly amazed when opening my delivery. Detail and all. 110% satisfied.
- Randal O
What a find - I'm with a celtic band and finding a place to buy my kilts that is affordable, made to fit and the "real deal" has made my year. The ordering was easy, and the communication through the process and into delivery was flawless. You can bet I'll be back
- Charles S
E

Refunds - Difficult

40.00%
Industry Average
I wordered way in advance of a wedding. I was told the horse hair sporran was out of stock. I asked them to refund my money which did not happen. They sent the sporran which upon putting it on and opening it, the button came apart. Cheap! I am very disappointed in the quality of the items received. So I had no sporran to wear!
- John R
Paid over 300$ for kilts, paid extra 30$ for fast delivery, didn't even get the promised "free shipping for orders above 200$" That was about 3 months ago, no parcel showed up. Asked -and still asking- for a refund, silence from the seller Don't buy here
- Katia M
I have been haggling with customer service for over a month and they refuse to offer any type of refund even though I still have not received any of the items I purchased.
- Jay
87.10%
Industry Average
Tartan blanket looks great but feels coarse, not soft like wool or cotton. Blanket also didn't come with any labels or care instructions. I called customer service fir more info and was told the blankets are actually made in Pakistan not the UK
- Evan E
- Stephen C
I am very pleased with the product and the customer service from Scottish Kilt and will most definitely be ordering from them again and have recommended them to my friends.
- Robert P