Scottish Kilt Reviews

B
Happiness Grade

Scottish Kilt have a Customer Happiness Grade of B. Customers love their prices, delivery and customer service but are unhappy with their refunds.

A

Price - Excellent

95.65%
Industry Average
A beautiful and comfortable kilt at a great price.
- Christian Strama
Service, price, and quality were all great. I am only giving 4 stars because I'm unhappy with the coloring of the royal Stewart fabric I ordered. The yellow was too pronounced, and in the pictures the blue appeared to be navy not bright royal blue.
- Margaret Kibler
I have discovered a rare find. Good quality kilts at a good price. I'm very satisfied with the workmanship. Beautifully done.
- Robert Alexander
A

Delivery - Fast

95.83%
Industry Average
This is the second kilt i have purchased from the Scottish Kilt shop and am completely satisfied. Easy to order and quick delivery. Excellent value
- Robert Anderson
Very good service. Product fits very well. Swift delivery.
- yann crosson
Was impressed with the quality of the kilt and the ease of purchase. Fits well and came well within stated delivery times... in ample time before the wedding!
- David Wallace
F

Refunds - Difficult

28.57%
Industry Average
I have yet to receive the order. I paid extra postage to make sure it would arrive in time for me to wear it today. It didn't arrive. I sent an email re status, received a reply Friday, 13 March, saying the order has been shipped. Please refund the extra postage I paid.
- DOUGLAS MAC LEAN II
poor communication, slow to respond to requests. no refund or return on mistakes made by company
- edward baldwin
The package I received said that I would get a full refund if I sent it back in its original packaging, which I did, and at my own expense.
- Chris Cather
93.44%
Industry Average
Customer service was great, they felt my measurements may be off and asked me to remeasure. In the end we kept my measurements and it fits like I want
- SHERI GANN
Top quality kilts and fast service. Very happy.
- James Cooper