Scottish Kilt Reviews

A-
Happiness Grade

Scottish Kilt have a Customer Happiness Grade of A-. Customers love their prices, delivery and customer service but are unhappy with their refunds.

A

Price - Excellent

97.78%
Industry Average
Nice product and nice price
- LAIN T
The product review is 5 stars. Good quality for the price and fit perfectly. Customer service is a 1. The chat is available but the answers are so vague and informal that I started to believe I was being scammed. It felt more like a teenage chat than serious response to my questions. Overall happy with my kilts
- Carrie G
Great kilt for good price! Arrived in a timely manner.
- Nathan C
A

Delivery - Fast

96.00%
Industry Average
the kilt is well made and delivery was reasonably prompt given that it came from UK to the USA. MY only complaint (minor as it was) involved delayed responses from customer service regarding some questions I had. Otherwise, service was excellent, and I woiuld have no problem recommending ScottishKilt to anyone looking for a quality, resonably prices product.
- Robert P
Beautiful workmanship, on time delivery, great customer service. Very responsive company.
- Robert P
Overall I am very pleased with ths kilt. It is a nice weight (not super light, not super heavy) and so far appears to be sturdily made. My only issue (a minor one) is that the silky wasteband is a bit narrow and tended to bunch up when I wore it. Super fast delivery and great price. Beware, Canadian customers, you will have to pay an extra inport fee after you place your order.
- Daniel G
E

Refunds - Difficult

46.15%
Industry Average
I asked for a full refund once they told me it would not be here in time, which seemed to blow their mind and then they offered a partial refund.
- Anonymous
I wordered way in advance of a wedding. I was told the horse hair sporran was out of stock. I asked them to refund my money which did not happen. They sent the sporran which upon putting it on and opening it, the button came apart. Cheap! I am very disappointed in the quality of the items received. So I had no sporran to wear!
- John R
Paid over 300$ for kilts, paid extra 30$ for fast delivery, didn't even get the promised "free shipping for orders above 200$" That was about 3 months ago, no parcel showed up. Asked -and still asking- for a refund, silence from the seller Don't buy here
- Katia M
87.50%
- Robert P
They have had great customer service so far.
- Brent
Great service and fast! Love my great kilt. Scottish Kilt contacted me referencing a problem with the kilt pattern and let me choose a different tartan! Awesome service and good quality. Will be lifelong customer! Thank you!!
- John M