Scottish Kilt Reviews

C
Happiness Grade

Scottish Kilt have a Customer Happiness Grade of C. Customers love their prices, delivery and customer service but are unhappy with their returns process and refunds.

A

Price - Excellent

96.67%
Industry Average
Excellent service and quick dispatch. Cannot be faulted on quality or price.
- Callum Lane
Item arrived in a timely manner, as described, very happy with the price.
- Lorraine Fobert
I love your product and the workmanship but you have a problem with the ear loops. My wife loves the masks but the ear loops are too short and it makes it uncomfortable. replace the loops with an adjustable one like on the Tommy Copper masks, Yours masks are much better but the ear loop sucks. Put the adjustable ear loops on and you can charge $1 more and still have a great product at a great price.
- Russell Grieco
A

Delivery - Fast

93.33%
Industry Average
Good quality kilt, but expensive. Took way too long for shipment and delivery. Glad I ordered it 6 weeks before the holidays. Also, I was told I would receive a free Scottish face mask with my order, but that didn't happen. Businesses disappoint customers like me when they make promises of free gifts that they don't deliver on!
- James Nowicki
The kilt is great, the delivery was screwed up but that was on the delivery service not the store
- Bill Hately
The quality of my Campbell tartan scarf was very pleasing and despite the long delivery time I was pleased to finally receive it in South Australia. Thanks and good luck for the future, Gaylene Beer
- gaylene beer
F

Returns Process - Difficult

0.00%
Industry Average
We followed instructions for measurements but the Kilt was 2 inches too small at the waist. Do you accept returns?? We now have different instructions and the new measurements are very different from the first set of instructions and we will have to reorder a new kilt for our grand daughters wedding
- donald groth
I called in to custoner dupport and asked questions avout returns and orders and was assured that returns would not be an issue, when the fit did nit work out on my kilts suddebly tgeir answer changed to that these were a custom order and therefore non returnable.
- Guest
Unwillingness to accept returns means will never again buy from you or through Esty. Will never recommend youto friends or family
- Redmondjg52
F

Refunds - Difficult

28.57%
Industry Average
Ordered a custom kilt and a sporran to go with it. The kilt arrived much sooner than expected, but I've been waiting over 5 weeks now for the sporran and nobody has gotten back to my emails I have sent. The kilt it pretty good quality, but still waiting on the sporran or at least an explanation or refund.
- Jordan Hite
I have yet to receive the order. I paid extra postage to make sure it would arrive in time for me to wear it today. It didn't arrive. I sent an email re status, received a reply Friday, 13 March, saying the order has been shipped. Please refund the extra postage I paid.
- DOUGLAS MAC LEAN II
poor communication, slow to respond to requests. no refund or return on mistakes made by company
- edward baldwin
93.18%
Industry Average
Excellent service and very high quality kilt and matching accessories
- ARTHUR Jr
I gave as gifts to Scottish family members. They loved them and I was pleased with quality and service.
- Marlee Bruno
Every product was as expected. We have not encountered any issues or problems with their products or service. VERY REFRESHING
- sandra Christy