Scottish Kilt Reviews

C-
Happiness Grade

Scottish Kilt have a Customer Happiness Grade of C-. Customers love their prices, delivery and customer service but are unhappy with their returns process and refunds.

A

Price - Excellent

96.00%
Industry Average
Product is well made and at an exceptionally fair price
- Jovan D
Nice kilts, an excellent value for the money. The workmanship is a bit in consistent when it comes to the pleating, and the cargo kilt I got is more prone to wrinkles that other similar kilts I have, but for the price you can't beat them.
- Jeffrey J
Excellent service and quick dispatch. Cannot be faulted on quality or price.
- Callum L
A-

Delivery - Fast

86.36%
Industry Average
good delivery, got what i ordered
- Gabriel H
Quick processing and delivery. Delivery was a bit delayed, but due USPS.
- Robert M
I didn't get a confirmation email once I'd placed the order ( maybe a mistake) so was a bit disappointed by that as I didn't know if the order was confirmed but it arrived before expected delivery and is great quality and fit so very impressed with it
- David P
F

Returns Process - Difficult

0.00%
Industry Average
We followed instructions for measurements but the Kilt was 2 inches too small at the waist. Do you accept returns?? We now have different instructions and the new measurements are very different from the first set of instructions and we will have to reorder a new kilt for our grand daughters wedding
- Donald G
I called in to custoner dupport and asked questions avout returns and orders and was assured that returns would not be an issue, when the fit did nit work out on my kilts suddebly tgeir answer changed to that these were a custom order and therefore non returnable.
- Guest
Unwillingness to accept returns means will never again buy from you or through Esty. Will never recommend youto friends or family
- Redmondjg52
F

Refunds - Difficult

20.00%
Industry Average
Complete rubbish. The ‘woollen tweed’ jackets were synthetic and poorly made. They did refund after I send a video of me setting them alight. Pretty easy to do with polymer and hear impossible with wool. Don’t waste your time. The only thing Scottish is the name. Made in Pakistan I think
- Deryck F
Ordered a custom kilt and a sporran to go with it. The kilt arrived much sooner than expected, but I've been waiting over 5 weeks now for the sporran and nobody has gotten back to my emails I have sent. The kilt it pretty good quality, but still waiting on the sporran or at least an explanation or refund.
- Jordan H
I have yet to receive the order. I paid extra postage to make sure it would arrive in time for me to wear it today. It didn't arrive. I sent an email re status, received a reply Friday, 13 March, saying the order has been shipped. Please refund the extra postage I paid.
- DOUGLAS M
95.83%
Industry Average
it is what I wanted and service was fast as well as mailing
- THOMAS C
Great customer service. I gave 4 stars only because it did take a long time to receive my purchases.
- Elizabeth C
Wonderful company. High quality wool products, excellent customer service. The online chat was especially helpful in deciding the details of my order. Would definitely order again.
- Alison W