Scottish Kilt Reviews

F

Refund - Difficult

20.00%
Industry Average
Complete rubbish. The ‘woollen tweed’ jackets were synthetic and poorly made. They did refund after I send a video of me setting them alight. Pretty easy to do with polymer and hear impossible with wool. Don’t waste your time. The only thing Scottish is the name. Made in Pakistan I think
posted 1 month ago - deryck foulner
Ordered a custom kilt and a sporran to go with it. The kilt arrived much sooner than expected, but I've been waiting over 5 weeks now for the sporran and nobody has gotten back to my emails I have sent. The kilt it pretty good quality, but still waiting on the sporran or at least an explanation or refund.
posted 11 months ago - Jordan Hite
I have yet to receive the order. I paid extra postage to make sure it would arrive in time for me to wear it today. It didn't arrive. I sent an email re status, received a reply Friday, 13 March, saying the order has been shipped. Please refund the extra postage I paid.
posted 1 year ago - DOUGLAS MAC LEAN II
poor communication, slow to respond to requests. no refund or return on mistakes made by company
posted 1 year ago - edward baldwin
The package I received said that I would get a full refund if I sent it back in its original packaging, which I did, and at my own expense.
posted 2 years ago - Chris Cather
Never received my order. Opened a dispute with PayPal to get a refund. Call the company three times, emailed three times. No answer to 6 attempts.
posted 3 years ago - Guest
very poor quality workmanship. the material was not tweed as advertised but some cheap synthetic felt. i had to video burning the jacket before i got a refund. went up like a bush fire - so glad i did not wear it near a fire!. the only plus is that they did refund.
posted 3 years ago - Guest
My event came and went and I have not received my kilt to this day. Yes, my card was charged. So, I am seeking a refund. I am sorry that it worked out this way.
posted 3 years ago - Mark N.
Custom, so no refund.
posted 4 years ago - Frederick
I have never received the kilt or any correspondence to the inquiries about the Kilt or when it will be sent to us. I am very disappointed and need either the Kilt or refund.
posted 4 years ago - gail s.