Screen Flair Reviews

of reviewers recommend Screen Flair
Read Screen Flair Reviews
Products are very durable Love the screen protector how they have designs on them!
Love, Love, Love Screenflair cases!!!! Quality case, quality print! Super durable and great function in hand or in pocket. Great product, I know what I'm getting people for Christmas!
I absolutely LOVE all of my Screenflair products. I had ordered a set a while ago and completely fell in love! I've dropped my phone many times and it's always protected, but the design is sleek and elegant. I love all of the choices (although I wish there were more solid colors, like red)! I can adjust the screen protectors as many times as necessary to get the right fit and it ALWAYS stays on. I love the recent packaging. It's all wonderful. I couldn't be happier.
The case is perfect! Exactly what I wanted and is much higher quality than I expected. Thank you for all your hard work!
Great design, very cool and innovative product. Will order some as gifts.
Fast and reliable
Love my new case! Its perfect,
I love it.
Good quality, lasts a long time, drop resistant!
Super impressed with the quality and the ability to customize!
Thank you I got it new case n click it beautiful color . I love it
Love your cases
LOVE my new case for my phone!
This is my 2nd bundle set from Screen Flair and I absolutely love it! Always fast shipping. Great, sturdy products and always exactly as pictured and described!
I love, love, love these bundles. Not only do they protect my phone but they are adorable!!
Cute durable phone grip.. very colorful
This is my second case. I will only purchase from screen flair. Customer service is top notch
I like the product! Has a quality feel to it and I appreciated the fast delivery.
Fast shipping, looks great, excellent fit
I won't buy my phone cases anywhere else. The quality and designs are top notch. I love the double layer of the cases. I really like that I can order the cases in glossy or matte. I really like the look of the matte. The only thing I could say that would improve the buying experience would be a larger selection, but I'm not complaining because its not like I can't find any I like. I have purchased my last four cases exclusively from Screen Flair!!!!
Screen Flair is rated 4.65 based on 100 reviews