Screen Flair Reviews

of reviewers recommend Screen Flair
Read Screen Flair Reviews
Fabulous! Beautiful look and feel. Extremely functional.. Very happy.
It looked slightly different online while shopping. It looked as if there was a front screen cover but there wasn’t. I actually really like the fit and look though.
Love my case! Fast shipping. Great prices.
Love the case. Looks just like the picture
I love the case! It’s solid and what I expected! Plus it’s cute!!!
Fast shipping. Superior product. I love these phone cases!
I didn’t get the case that I ordered.
They suck sent me a totally different cover case
Case arrived quickly
The case is amazing however the screen protectors aren’t cut right for the phone. They are hard to install due to them being so large, there is no exact perfect placement for them. I ruined the first screen protector thinking I was doing something wrong only to realize these are cut too large for these curved screens. Would love to have given more stars however the screen protection is a huge part of why I purchased this combo.
Was really excited for this case. Upon opening this package I noticed that the pop up was glossy while the case was matte which I thought was a little strange. Also, discovered that the head of the pop was detached from the circular sticky pad.. not sure if this can be fixed or not.
It’s nice!
Very cute & eye catching phone case. Seems be well made. Very quick shipping.
Love my new cases! These are my favorite!!
The pattern is adorable! The material is slippery. I have an apple silicone case on a regular basis which is kind of grippy. This case slips out of my hand...a lot! If this case had more grip it would be perfect!
Fast shipping and super cute high quality case!
I have been wanting to order a phone case with my puppy’s photo on it forever. I could not find a company that I really thought would be great quality. I am beyond pleased on how my case turned out. The price was reasonable especially for how well they did. I would recommend anyone order a case from screen flair! What you see is what you get. 🥰
Excellent product. Speedy and very good delivery!
Love it! Looks great, lots of compliments. Great quality, feels nice. Screen Protector feels like the glass quick touch respond, no delay. Highly recommended! Shipped in timely manner, well packaged. I will purchase from Screenflair again..
I ordered the green plaid case with Christmas screen protectors and I could not be more happy with them!! The quality is so good and the screen protectors were so cute and easy to put on with no bubbles left behind. Can’t wait to order another set after the holidays!!
Screen Flair is rated 4.44 based on 55 reviews