Screen Flair Reviews

of reviewers recommend Screen Flair
Read Screen Flair Reviews
I love your cases. So far I've purchased 3 and want more!!!
Great covers and fast service. Love my new case!!
I have not received the product
Hi Shelly,

Your package was shipped on November 4th via USPS. You may want to reach out to your local postal office. Here is the tracking number: 9400111298370869091354
If you have any further questions or issues, please email us at support@screenflair.com

Regards,

Screenflair Customer Support
Great service,fast delivery!!
Love my new case! Came in quicker than expected and the matching screen protector is so fun!
I love these cases! I love that it comes with a pop-socket and when paired with the Zagg screen protector, it works nicely together!
I absolutely love my new phone case!! The colors are so pretty
I absolutely love my screenflair case it’s so pretty and protects my phone without being too bulky. This will be my case of choice from now on and I have had lifeproof, otterbox, and speck cases before but this one is by far my favorite!
Great
I love it. I use it ongoing .
Fits my phone perfect love love love my phone case.
I love the actual case but the screen protectors are made cheap and no matter how hard I tried I still have air bubbles under it.
Great durable cute! I’ve gotten so many compliments on my case !
I really like my case and screen cover and popsocket! Great!:grin:
Absolutely love them very different and fun. I get comments on them all the time. Thanks
I spent good money on this phone case because it’s said to offer top line protection. I didn’t drop or have any damage to my phone and the case cracked in less than 2 weeks of owning it. Waste of good money!
Love the antlers. I get so many compliments.
I love the cas itself. It fits great on my phone. I looks great. The only thing I am disappointed with is the screen protectors. They didn’t seem to lay right and could not get the little air bubbles out no matter what I did.
I love it will be purchasing more in the future
Good Quality