Screen Flair Reviews

of reviewers recommend Screen Flair
Read Screen Flair Reviews
I love it.
Good quality, lasts a long time, drop resistant!
Super impressed with the quality and the ability to customize!
Thank you I got it new case n click it beautiful color . I love it
Love your cases
LOVE my new case for my phone!
This is my 2nd bundle set from Screen Flair and I absolutely love it! Always fast shipping. Great, sturdy products and always exactly as pictured and described!
I love, love, love these bundles. Not only do they protect my phone but they are adorable!!
Cute durable phone grip.. very colorful
This is my second case. I will only purchase from screen flair. Customer service is top notch
I like the product! Has a quality feel to it and I appreciated the fast delivery.
Fast shipping, looks great, excellent fit
I won't buy my phone cases anywhere else. The quality and designs are top notch. I love the double layer of the cases. I really like that I can order the cases in glossy or matte. I really like the look of the matte. The only thing I could say that would improve the buying experience would be a larger selection, but I'm not complaining because its not like I can't find any I like. I have purchased my last four cases exclusively from Screen Flair!!!!
Turned out great
My second screen flair purchase. Nice cases !!!
I have ordered two times from Screen Flair and been very happy both times, I even needed to make a change on my order & they did it with no problems. Their phone cases are excellent quality. They ship products quickly too. Great company!!
I am a returning customer and love their products. I started with just a case several years ago. Since then I have bought several cases and bundles from them. I love the variety and different screens that come with the bundles as well as the matching popsocket. I have dropped my phone and the case has always protected it. My latest purchase was the aqua marble bundle and I received a free clickit.
Just got my case today. It got lost in the mail your customer service was great at getting one overnighted to me. I was disappointed in the look of the case I tbought it had Sparkles on it but the are just printed. I must say this not my favorite case I've ordered from you all.
Hi Jeanne,

Happy to hear we were able to get a case to you overnight. Sorry to hear the style was not as expected. Your satisfaction is very important to us. Please contact us at support@screenflair.com. We will be happy to assist you with a return/exchange.

Screenflair customer support
Recently, I ordered a custom cell phone case for daughter. I used the online feature to upload a photo of our dog. It was super easy! The case turned out great! I swear by Screen Flair cases, durable and stylish! I will continue to protect our cell phones with these cases! These are "Must-Haves" when it comes to cell phone protection!!
These are the best Cases I’ve ever used I will not go back to using another one... Screen flair is amazing!Thank you for being affordable and having fish shipping thank you thank you thank you
Screen Flair is rated 4.62 based on 93 reviews