Screen Flair Reviews

of reviewers recommend Screen Flair
Read Screen Flair Reviews
I didn’t get the case that I ordered.
The case is amazing however the screen protectors aren’t cut right for the phone. They are hard to install due to them being so large, there is no exact perfect placement for them. I ruined the first screen protector thinking I was doing something wrong only to realize these are cut too large for these curved screens. Would love to have given more stars however the screen protection is a huge part of why I purchased this combo.
Was really excited for this case. Upon opening this package I noticed that the pop up was glossy while the case was matte which I thought was a little strange. Also, discovered that the head of the pop was detached from the circular sticky pad.. not sure if this can be fixed or not.
The shipping was fast and the case looked as expected however it is a very slippery material making the phone much easier to drop. I am not using the screen protector due to this.
I love the actual case but the screen protectors are made cheap and no matter how hard I tried I still have air bubbles under it.
Screen Flair is rated 4.51 based on 63 reviews