Select Homeware Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend Select Homeware

sales@selecthomeware.co.uk

3B Lower GroundBurley Hill Trading Estate

How would you rate Select Homeware?

(optional)
We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

"I made an order over a month ago, no communication on my order. Didn’t respond to any communication via email or social media... never received my order"
"Fast delivery of a quality product"
Brendan Roper
Verified Buyer
"Very fast delivery. Kept me informed of progress throughout"
Becky Mcconnell
Verified Buyer
"Excellent product, quick delivery no issues"
George Murray
Verified Buyer
"Item as described.Quick dispatch, hassle free and was cheaper compared to eBay and Amazon.In future I will check here first before I purchase from any other outlet"
Larry Okosun
Verified Buyer
"I was happy with the service as the knives I bought arrived early but the advert on the site which says the knives are laser sharp is wrong in my opinion cos the really aren't. They've all got jagged edges which is good but I was expecting something else (laser sharp knives as advertised)"
"Item arrived quickly and in perfect condition."
Darrel Wheeler
Verified Buyer
"A friendly company to deal with, great communication, products at good prices and with fast delivery. Would recommend and will definitely be purchasing from them again."
Stefan Shaw
Verified Buyer
"excellent knife set with really fast delivery all in all quite excellent and very happy with these knifes and theyre very very sharp"
Sarah Walsh
Verified Buyer
"There was a 10% off voucher which meant the knife I was looking for was the cheapest I could find. I rang up for some tracking info as the automatic emails weren't working, the guy was extremely helpful, had first hand knowledge of the knife I'd ordered and gave me advice on how to look after it. I felt reassured with my choice of purchase after that conversation so thankyou :-)"
Edward Booth
Verified Buyer
"Quality product, very fast and reliable service. 5/5"
"Thankyou for your brilliant service fast delivery absolutely free unbeatable anywhere else on the net. The product itself is very good I've bought several sharpeners over the years and this one is the best"
Dudley Feather
Verified Buyer
"Very prompt delivery, thank you"
Wendy Hopkins
Verified Buyer
"The canisters were what just what I wanted just the right size the bread is all just what I wanted excellent value for money."
"no problems with select homeware would not hesitate to order again from them."
"king size pillows are lovely, extremely soft, reasonable price too,thanks, bought king size mattress protector too , will use company again for sure."
"Great delivery time"
"Very good experience - I bought a knife block as a gift and my parents are delighted with the quality of the product. Great service and good price - highly recommend this company!"
Jill Whiting
Verified Reviewer
"Very beautiful high quality set of knives, quick service with no issues, will definitely use them again."
Karen Jones
Verified Buyer
"My order arrived in the time stated,I am very pleased with the purchase I made and would not hesitate using again if needed."
Select Homeware is rated 4.76 based on 29 reviews