Select Homeware Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend Select Homeware

sales@selecthomeware.co.uk

3B Lower GroundBurley Hill Trading Estate

Tell us how Select Homeware made you happy

"I was amazed that this order arrived the day after I’d placed it. Items well packed and as described. Thank you"
"Excellent service and delivery on time. Very pleased with product. Will definately be buying from here again."
"Received what we expected, very promptly, perfectly satisfied"
"Great service fab items, will definitely buy from again. Highly recommended"
"I telephoned the company to see if they had an item in a different size which was not on their web site. They went out of their way to check their warehouse and phoned me back to say they had found 3 and had put one for me on one side. It arrived within a couple of days. I would definitely recommend them and use them again."
"Great website. Good prices and fast delivery through Hermes. Top of my shopping list!"
"Great product - came very quickly Thankyou"
"I made an order over a month ago, no communication on my order. Didn’t respond to any communication via email or social media... never received my order"
This order was automatically voided and payment refused due to shipping costs to Australia.
"Fast delivery of a quality product"
"Very fast delivery. Kept me informed of progress throughout"
"Excellent product, quick delivery no issues"
"Item as described.Quick dispatch, hassle free and was cheaper compared to eBay and Amazon.In future I will check here first before I purchase from any other outlet"
"I was happy with the service as the knives I bought arrived early but the advert on the site which says the knives are laser sharp is wrong in my opinion cos the really aren't. They've all got jagged edges which is good but I was expecting something else (laser sharp knives as advertised)"
"Item arrived quickly and in perfect condition."
"A friendly company to deal with, great communication, products at good prices and with fast delivery. Would recommend and will definitely be purchasing from them again."
"excellent knife set with really fast delivery all in all quite excellent and very happy with these knifes and theyre very very sharp"
"There was a 10% off voucher which meant the knife I was looking for was the cheapest I could find. I rang up for some tracking info as the automatic emails weren't working, the guy was extremely helpful, had first hand knowledge of the knife I'd ordered and gave me advice on how to look after it. I felt reassured with my choice of purchase after that conversation so thankyou :-)"
"Quality product, very fast and reliable service. 5/5"
"Thankyou for your brilliant service fast delivery absolutely free unbeatable anywhere else on the net. The product itself is very good I've bought several sharpeners over the years and this one is the best"
"Very prompt delivery, thank you"
Select Homeware is rated 4.81 based on 36 reviews