Select Homeware Reviews

Read Select Homeware Reviews

sales@selecthomeware.co.uk

3B Lower GroundBurley Hill Trading Estate

Tell us how Select Homeware made you happy
Received the Item very quickly I was surprised at the quality, the item I purchased was a bread knife to replace the knife I had for many years which mysteriously disappeared overnight. The weight & balance of the new knife was amazing compared to the old knife, Quality was exceptional would recommend this company.
Item purchased was very good value and sent quickly. Would recommend
Quick delivery and quality product
I ordered a set of knives which are excellent. They were the best price on the internet, and arrived the very next day. I would absolutely recommend Select Homeware to purchase home goods from.
Very pleased with the item I purchased, excellent value and service. Many thanks.
Excellent price for the knives and rapid delivery as standard. Thank you!
Good price and quick delivery
Amazing value and beautiful packages
Exceptional service and good prices
Excellent service
I cannot write a review as these knives were bought as a present and have not been given to recipient yet.
I ordered a Richardsons Sabatier knife block set which arrived very quickly. Unfortunately, the knife block was damaged when I unpacked it however it was replaced within a couple of days so I am a very happy customer who will definitely buy from you again and would not hesitate to recommend you. The knives are excellent and your service was faultless, thank you.
Very quick service
Very fast delivery and I was kept up to date with tracking information. I would buy again from this company. They were cheaper than Amazon!
Excellent, easy and quick
Excellent service and the delivery was so quick. I will definitely be browsing your website again. Thank you.
My recent order arrived as described and we'll packaged. When I had a minor issue with the courier the support team at select homeware were very fast and helpful in their responses
Cutlery sourced via a Google search. Keenly priced. Arrived promptly and couldn’t be happier with my purchase.
Very happy with the service and delivery of my Richardson knife block order. I'd been looking for Sheffield produced knives as I'm fed up with imports that day stainless,yet have rust marks on them after using for a while. I wanted to support a local British company to supply too. Delivered within a few days,very happy and will buy from them again.
Competitive price Very fast delivery Fragile item very well packaged