Select Homeware Reviews

Read Select Homeware Reviews

sales@selecthomeware.co.uk

3B Lower GroundBurley Hill Trading Estate

Tell us how Select Homeware made you happy
Excellent product delivered quickly. Very pleased with the goods and the service.
Excellent service, item delivered on time and is as described
Excellent service - redirecting a delivery to a new location was no problem at all. Very highly recommended.
Great cleaver really sharp... Chopped her up nicely.
Ordered my kitchen knives online and they arrived very well packaged and I was kept up to date when my knives were out for delivery and informed when they would be arriving which is always a good thing as I’m out most of the day. This was my first shopping experience shopping with select homeware but I’m sure I’ll be returning in the future. Great service excellent products to be had at very reasonable prices.
Items arrived extremely quickly, lowest cost I could find and free delivery. Thoroughly packaged to avoid damage. Would recommend
Excellent quality knife set at an unrivalled price. Couple this with prompt despatch and delivery 1 day sooner than anticipated and all I can say that this exceeded my expectations. Highly recommended.
Excellent communication regarding my order, highlighting an issue and rectifying it with a solution that I was happy with. Dispatched and delivered my purchase quickly. Very reliable service.
I ordered a set of knives which were cheaper than anywhere else for the exact same knives. I got a very prompt delivery so would definitely consider buying from Homeware again
Easy website produced several options to choose from, painless to pay and order my chosen wares, delivered quickly and professionally. Delivery not the cheapest but not excessive given the standard. Would recommend.
Very happy with the service and did not have to wait long for my items
Excellent company- item arrived really quickly and very well packaged. Would definitely recommend.
Excellent product, actually cheaper than on Amazon etc, super fast shipping and nice to know I'm not supporting a horrible unethical monopoly.
Goods received as described, competitively priced and very promptly
Fast delivery and great value for money
Very prompt delivery ahead of estimate. And cheapest price as well. Would definitely use again.
Easy to navigate website. Quick delivery and great product purchased
Quick delivery and good quality products
Decent quality product. Free delivery. Arrived within a few days of order. Couldn't ask for better.
Very quick delivery, reasonably priced items too.
Select Homeware is rated 4.80 based on 163 reviews