serenataflowers.com Reviews

of reviewers recommend serenataflowers.com

Tell us how serenataflowers.com made you happy
I ordered the Vibrant Sorbet bunch for my wife’s birthday.

When she opened the box we were both very disappointed.

We basically received a £7.99 bunch of petrol station quality flowers which cost us £24.99.

I contacted customer services to be given a link to their Terms & Conditions..

So avoid this company and use a local florist or simply go to the petrol station and buy them yourself!!

I saw there are loads of reviews on here from people that had the same experience as us..
Don't bother ordering from these charlatans. They may have been good previously, but they've clearly taken the corona virus situation as an excuse to call it in. A week early I ordered some flowers for my mother to commemorate what would have been her 40th wedding anniversary to my recently passed father. Trying to bring a glimmer of joy on a very difficult day. SerenataFlowers messed this up. After a week, my order is still 'being prepared'. You'd think that if there had been a problem in all that time, they could have let me know so I could attempt to organise something else, but due to their immoral incompetence, a very difficult day was made much worse.
Easy to order on-line with a good selection of flowers. My friend was delighted with the bouquet which was delivered as stated in perfect condition. Will definitely use the site again in the future.
Great choice and good communication throughout the delivery process.
serenataflowers.com is rated 2.75 based on 4 reviews