Shankara Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend Shankara
"This is the only product I’ve ever used that actually shows results in 1 day. No need to apply for weeks or months to see a more youthful appearance. The smell of this exfoliant helps to wake a sleepy mind in the morning & reveals a refreshed faced ready for the day. I absolutely love this product and recommend it to friends."
"This is an amazing product!!! The serum has worked really well for me & it has brought a great improvement to the texture of my skin."
"I have never used a product that is more effective and people comment on how good my skin looks. The 100% natural ingredients are so important!"
"I have tried different skin care products over the years. Once I started using Shankara, haven’t needed to try anything else. Great products with consistent quality."
"I have tried Shankara and it is well worth it. Great product."
"A great product and skincare line!"
"The muscle release oil is just like magic!! I had knee injury due to athletic activities and back pain. Whenever I used this. It would relieve me immediately. The best part is that it is completely natural. No synthetic ingredients at all. I wouldn’t use deodorant ever because of chemicals but Shankara has an amazing smelling deo too :) Just love all Their products. I have used several other products of theirs. Works every time!"
"Have used multiple products from Shankara - the face wash, the body wash, exfoliating face wash and salt scrubs and for someone like me who has a super sensitive skin and does not use anything artificial, I was initially hesitant but these products have worked wonders for my skin and I am a BIG fan!"
"I’ve been using Shankara products for years. I periodically experiment with other products but always return to Shankara’s facial oil and serum for my nightly routine. It’s like the fountain of youth in a bottle."
"I love all the Shankara products but there are three products that I absolutely love. The muscle release oil - It is perfect for body aches and also for slight headaches. Fine Line Treatment oil - use it daily. And their Hair and Scalp Oil."
"Natural clean products. All the products I bought are light and of a really good quality. It’s nice to have organic and paraben free products that work even better. Good range as well."
"Rejuvenates me from within! Simply the best Ayurveda brand!!! I read that the people who make this product meditate everyday and i could totally experience that vibe!"
"I really like their fine line moisturizer and oil. I have been using for almost two years and it has helped my very sensitive skin. I also like it because it is all natural and it feels so good on your skin. I've also used their calming body oil on my toddler's very dry skin and I've found it very effective and I always go back to Shankara when I need more. Their customer service is also great - they respond almost immediately to any queries."
"Love! Love! Love! Products are amazing!"
"The exfoliating scrub is one of the best I've ever used. I first experienced it as part of a Shankara facial and was so impressed with it - it was the one product I bought after the facial. The particles are gentle but very effective and the smell is a treat. I highly recommend it!"
"Excellent service! I intend on trying the sample boxes for myself soon! I purchased them as gifts, but someone already got them my gift so I had to refuse them."
"Awesome can't wait to try more. 😊"
"Shankara Foot Oil is amazing! I get very good sleep. I had sleep deprivation and this helped to solve this problem. It provides pleasent, soothing effect with no side effects! I see it is value for money and I just need to apply few drops to my foot and thats it, the magic happens!"
"Amazing products and great costumer service to match that."
"Love the sample set! The most dramatic results- after just a few days use, are a lightening of mild roseaca on my cheeks! All the products are mild on my sensitive skin. Samples are lasting AND working!"
Shankara is rated 4.84 based on 152 reviews