Shankara Reviews

Shankara 5 star review on 13th August 2018
Laura
Shankara 5 star review on 12th July 2018
Rishabh
Wonderful products and good turnaround from order to arrival
It is the brand I was looking for long time!
Any time I apply a product on my skin I used to feel my skin is not able to breath. That made me so uncomfortable that I had to wash it of immediately.
But Shankha products are like food for my skin. I can feel that my skin is happy when I apply them. The fragrance is so good I feel like I am in temple. It gives me a very blissful feeling.
Along with this all products are very effective. I had sensitive skin and had all three dosha imbalance. I took the quiz all ordered all the suggested products. I noticed a huge shift-like 80% improvement from my first use. With in 3-4 days my skin is like baby soft and clear.
Loved the products. The body oil leaves amazing smell on your skin after bath.
I love their products, especially their cleansers. Love it that it's made of all natural ingredients.
I love Shankara products. They deliver great quality products for all skin types.
I got my product set but it wasnt mentioned which order i should use them. I tried contacting customer service in a chat box. No one joined and i also didnt get any email response to my question as to which order i should ise the 5 products i bought
Shankara oils and moisturizing products are genuinely made with excellent consideration for the purity of what you put onto your skin. This is what makes the brand so silky and rich and smooth leaving you feeling younger and more attractive !
This is my go-to gift now. I love the smell and feel of these as do everyone I get them for. I’ve been using Shankara’s body oils for years now and just got hooked on the face oil. Love this stuff!
I have loved my products from Shankara. Favorite facial cleanser without a doubt
First introduced to your line on many cruise lines using it. Love the muscle and joint oil! Have ordered online and it has been always easy and fast. Looking forward to cruising again and trying more products.
I love this product.
The products are excellent. I use Kumkumadi oil , the Mask and the Kansa. . They are both so pure and gives me a feeling of purity when I use them. I know people who prepare it , meditate .
The delivery is so prompt and quick . You track it online and its delivered the right day. It is the BEST . Am so happy and contented that I use SHANKARA.
Would highly recommend . Its the most right choice .
Jgd! Thankyou.
I have been using Shankara for over a decade! I love it and highly recommend it!
I love the Shankara products! They feel so nourishing, rejuvenating, and healthy for my skin. They also smell so beautiful. I love my products and am so grateful for the whole skin care the Shankara creates and provides.
The oil is wonderful. It spilled during shipping. The was disappointed that the oil was on the bag. It is a good product. The bottle needed a better twist so as to not leak.
Shankara products are clean, natural, and gentle, and I love how my skin feels after using them!
I bought a Kansa Massage Wand about a week ago, and already my face is rifting !! How could mostly people didn't know about this! I'm going to make this product as birthday gift to all my friends 50+ !
Still testing, I’m loving how natural it is, not sure it sits under makeup well though.
The Lotus Rose blend is utterly divine! It's sensual and delightful, I've been using it every day!
I’ve purchased nearly the whole line and adore it. Beautiful glass bottles. Yet to find more calming product line that relieves tension nourish the scalp. I can no longer live with out there oils and bath salts they made a small mistake left out an item in my order shipped a replacement with my next shipment after phone call that’s greatly appreciated I will be life long customer.🕊
Shankara 5 star review on 11th March 2021