Shankara Reviews

Shankara 5 star review on 13th August 2018
Laura
Shankara 5 star review on 12th July 2018
Rishabh
Holy moly! The sample collection is 💥! I tried on half of my face & can tell a big difference. Will be buying more!
Product is awesome, the fragrance is heavenly… the oil works really great 👍
great products, perfect for my skin condition ,smells amazing, thats why I keep coming back
Truly transformative products !
The Calming Body Wash is wonderfully silky and you don't need to use alot of product. I'm not crazy about the Hydrating Body Silk. Fragrance is way too powerful for my liking. Makes my skin feel nice but I can't take the fragrance.
I LOVE all of Shankara products and can’t say enough about them. From the way they smell which is so delicious, to their organic ingredients, and the way they make my skin look and feel is incomparable to any other skin care product line out there. I am so glad I discovered them.
I've been using Shankara's skincare line for over 2 years now and my skin has never before felt and looked this good. I would recommend these products to anyone and everyone. Amazing the difference it's made.
Easy to order and quick delivery.
I absolutely love the products that I use and have tried. From the Fine Line moisturizer, which leaves my skin soft and glowy, to the Rose Bath Crystals, to the Cleansing Lotion. The quality and purity is tangible. When I use Shankara, my body feels good. I highly recommend these to everyone.
Love these clean authentic products
Shankara is the best moisturizer I’ve ever used!
Good quality indigents
I just love the quality of all the Shankara products I have bought. My most recent additions are the Nourishing Foot Oil, Hydrating Cleanser and Fine Line Moisturizer. My feet tend to get dry quickly and pampering myself with a foot massage in the last few days has been wonderful, very grounding. The oil is light, not thick and heavy. The Cleanser followed by the Moisturizer is by far the best skin care combo I have used. I use them twice daily, once in the morning and once before bed. My skin just feels so soft and looks more alive. My mom recently pointed it out too, and if you know my mom, that is quite something ;)
Absolutely love the muscle release oil. It works like a charm every single time to get rid of that post workout muscle fatigue and soreness.
I like the product lot but it’s little hi praise I want to know more about wholesale can you sand me delete please
Shankara is the Best product on the worldwide market for natural care. Its work well for antiaging problem + aroma components keeps you relaxed. 10 Star brand! I used many luxury creams with a cost of over 3k per bottle; Shankara works much better, don't wait for the result in one day; keep using for 1-2 weeks, and you will be l surprised with the quality of your skin.
Amazing products, they work quickly and smells amazing.. Great customer services! I am impressed!
Shankara oil is part of my daily routine for pain relief cosmetic beauty and just feel good and look good and smell good results I am almost 80 and I get unusual compliments thank you. Shankara
Excellent product!!