Shankara Reviews

of reviewers recommend Shankara
Telephone, Email, Live Chat
Read Shankara Reviews
I received my sample kit about 4 days ago and these oils are wonderful! They smell so good and feel so soothing to my skin. I’m really love the exfoliating scrub too. It’s really the best one I’ve ever used. I will definitely be ordering all three items soon! My sample kit arrived quickly and the packaging and little glass viles and bag are beautiful. So far, SHANKARA seems like a wonderful company! Thank you for these great oils!
I have used various products and liked all, although my favorite is the Timeless Kumkumadi Oil as well as the freshness of the face cleanser - the scent is a delight, also I love the Rosemary face spray to complete my cleansing and also just at various times of the day to perk up my skin. remark on how lovely my skin is looking.
Great product
Loved the product quality . Can see major differences . For sure worth the money . Try it for sure .
LOVE Shankara and LOVE their products. I ordered the sample kit and just had to pay $9. My product arrived within a few days of ordering and ample amount so i could see if it really works. AMAZING customer service. Thank you Shankara 😊
Lovely packaging, nice products. I'm finding the anti-aging serum effective!
From the moment I started using it I saw that instant glow that I was missing. My face feels nourished and loved when I use these oils on my face.
Makes my skin so soft and I love the smell!
Great products, saw results next day
Absolutely love this product.
Order came quick and I am very pleased with my order
Amazing products♥️
Kumkumadi oil is some sort of magic - rarely that the product has visible effect, but this one sure did, instantly - getting my third bottle ! Wish it was a larger size !
i received a sample of the anti-age serum, exfoliation, and oil. they smell beautiful which elevates my mood and relaxes me in the evening. after only a few days use, my skin is soft. they also work well with my other steps in my skincare, including prescription tretinon.
I loved the trio of exfoliated, serum and brightening liquid How much is the trio for constant use
I am very impressed with Shankara products. I am using them exclusively now. The body poils are divine, my favorite is Sundarya. The Microcrystal Exfoliation Treatment leaves my skin smooth and radiant and the deep pore cleansing mask is revitalizing, nourishing and softens my larger pores into a seamless flow with the rest of my skin. My latest love are the deodorants ~ FABULOIUS!
The products are a what they say they are and customer service was helpful
I love it! The scent is divine and my face just glows!
Love it! Leaves your skin looking flawless
Good Product