Shankara Reviews

of reviewers recommend Shankara
Read Shankara Reviews
I love the products and the scents. It's nice to see a natural line incorporate proven science into their formulations.
Big fan of these products for a while, they feel so pure and safe to use.
Love Shankara - always have great products, good product descriptions and ships quickly.
I have purchased several Shankara products this year and have enjoyed them all! Natural and effective - this is a product line that works well for my sensitive skin.
I use two facial products. I normally have combo skin, so I use the gentle facial cleanser for around my eyes, neck, and chest, but for the rest of my face I use something that control oil on my t-zone
Excellent products and service.
Love all my Shankara products and shipping is fast.
Thank you for bringing pure products that deeply nourish me.
Always excellent service.
Products are pure and effective without unnecessary additives.
I love my new products from Shankara...and I particularly love my new evening ritual of all the products I purchased. (And I smell amazing when I crawl into bed!!) I'm 43 and my skin feels so soft and smooth. Even my 12 year old daughter noticed a difference...Her words "Makes your wrinkles less" lol... Thank you Shankara!
I absolutely love the muscle release oil, the hair and scalp oil and the soothing body oil! The texture, fragrance and feel of all of them is sublime!
The facial cleanser is gentle and hydrating. Skin feels clean and soft. Nice amount of product. Your skin will love it!
I recently bought anti aging cream, it works like magic. My wife uses this product daily. Thank you.
I have sensitive skin and have tried many oils and creams but my face was never happy till I tried Shankara products!!! They are the best, as they are not only natural but help humanity and the planet!!!
I cant believe the effect of this product on first usage.
Very good products
I love these serums.
After trying many cosmetic lines and not being happy because my skin would break out or not feel hydrated, I tried Shankara and have been happy ever since! My skin has never complained. I love Shankara because the products are chemical-free, are pure and natural, have a wonderful, healthy, organic smell, and do what they say in terms of cleansing, hydrating, and maintaining a proper balance. Also, the packaging is perfect because the containers, which are plastic or glass, depending on the product are light and easy to pack when traveling.
Always great, quality natural products. Love their oils. Really work on making skin look more youthful.
Shankara is rated 4.85 based on 323 reviews