Shankara Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend Shankara
"I have been using Shankara for 14 years. I get lots of compliments about my skin and face . I do not even need facial as my skin glows. I use antibacterial oil fir any breakouts and it clears up all the breakout without leaving any blemish. Highly recommend it. Thanks"
Posted 1 hour ago
"The Muscle relaxer is authentic,I’ve used it daily for several years and often during the night for leg cramps."
"the description is not accurate. I order something and something else is delivered. this has happened 2 times and before I realized that the wrong product has been delivered I had already used it. I would recommend that you guys fix your search feature and provide better description. You guys charge a lot of money and that customers should not suffer for that."
"Very good product I like it."
"Love the trial bought exfoliating Love love Cleaned skin well leaves looking with radiance"
"I have been using Shankara products for about 5 years, and my skin has never been more healthy. I am 50, and people tell me that my skin looks like that of a much younger person. I am very selective when it comes to skin care, and Shankara’s quality is amazing."
"I first experienced Shankara at Kripalu in 2015 and have been using their products ever since!"
"I immediately felt and saw the difference in my skin as soon as I switched to Shakara from the generic face products that you can buy at your local pharmacy or grocery store. There is absolutely no comparison. My complexion has improved and my skin has a subtle glow. I love Shankara products!"
"Products are very luxurious, absolutely loves them. Made my skin feel amazing!"
"I love the way the hydrating cleanser, daily repair serum and fine line moisturizer leave my skin feeling soft and smooth! I also have sensitive skin, but have no trouble using these products."
"Excellent product with very pure ingredients! I love their toothpaste!"
"Excellent products and great science"
"The quality is just not comparable with any other! Any time I run out of my Shankara products & attempt to use something else, I feel the difference immediately. There’s a vibrancy in the products I just don’t have words for!"
"To acquire Healthy and Radiant Skin one would need Healthy food habits and regular physical exercise...and let's not forget how important it is to have a calm and relaxed mind if we want young and fresh looking Skin...An everyday Meditation Practice is truly a must...To add to that if we have discovered a high quality chemical free Skin Care product we are sorted... MY SEARCH HAS ENDED🌺 #MADEWITHLOVE❤️"
"I am 72. I use Shankara skin products for almost ten years. I am delighted with the glow and youthfulness of my skin. Thank you, Shankara team!"
"I enjoyed the products but the packaging was difficult to open and get product out of."
"I rely on Shankara products every single day. They are world-class"
"Very good products. My favorite is the Pitta massage oil."
"Love it"
"I have been using Shankara products for 15+ years. The facial products have helped my skin retain its youthfulness. Customer care personnel have provided helpful advice. Thanks Shankara@"
Shankara is rated 4.84 based on 71 reviews