Sherpa Adventure Gear Reviews

01572 772474

info@sherpaadventuregear.co.uk

16 Mill Street, ,

Tell us how Sherpa Adventure Gear made you happy
Very happy with the item - good quality, well made - and service, arrived in good time and nicely packaged. All at a good price!
Good quality product however, there is a ridiculous difference between a size L and Medium. Size Large is excessively big size medium tight...
Nice insulated water bottle. I’m sure it will serve well years to come.
Arrived quickly, very pleased with the hoody. Good customer service.
Very happy with my rain jacket , lovely fit, colour and half price too
The shorts look good and the quality is top notch. Love the colour and details on pockets. The shorts don't feel too sticky even on a very warm day and I say it as a sweaty person. They are normal waist which for me feels a bit weird, as I usually wear high waisted trousers. I got size 8 (my normal size) and it fits everywhere except for waist which is inch too big, but they stay in place. If not the fact my legs are quite muscular I'd go size lower. The inseam is 9 inch.
Excellent
We now have about a dozen or more pieces of clothing between us and up to now all the garments have lived up to expectations they are comfortable to wear and perform as described and if you follow the washing instructions they wash well
Lovely jubbly. Really fast delivery, great returns process, great product. Would buy from again in a heartbeat.
I love Sherpa gear. Love the style and colours and always well made.
The product set is good and well made, but company are self-obsessed with continually badgering for feedback on how well they well did. In my experiences, admin are not much better either and poor at responding in a timely manner when issues arise.
Customer service at Sherpa is excellent: my orders were dispatched very quickly and my refund on returned items was processed more quickly than I can remember with any other company.
The fabrics, design and finish of the clothing I bought (wickable tee shirts, base layer top and scarf) are very high quality. Leather walking boots have been great after my first holiday with them: comfortable and supportive straight out of the box.
Highly recommended. I will certainly look at Sherpa's products when I next need any new gear.
Always comfortable and practical, great fit especially important when walking for long distances with a rucksack. Great company with great ethics
Efficient great service.
Excellent product . Very comfortable for hiking and cycling . Stretch makes so easy !!
Fantastic service, great products and great ethos
Good quality product with an ethical ethos.
I loved the long sleeve top with merino. Added warmth and really lovely cut. Love the arm fit and length and pretty little pleat at the back gives it a signature to Sherpa love this as it adds something to a simple garment. Looks effortlessly stylish and quite chic with jeans. Don’t stop doing this style it’s a winner and I will buy it over again. Loving the added warmth in the fabric would like a little more softness on hand if possible. Great design and functionality. Clever clothes. I remember seeing this brand developing in the outdoor shops in Nepal in Pokhara some years ago now. So lovely to see it again and doing fashion and design with a conscious and ethical grounding.
I buy Sherpa gear because its so hard wearing, where for example other t-Shirts shrink and wear Sherpa's just keep going strong. Having bought from outdoor shops I now have an account with Sherpa and find their website good and their delivery so fast.
Got answers to my questions and managed to find the exact product I wanted
Sherpa Adventure Gear is rated 4.87 based on 334 reviews