Shop Feel Beauty Reviews

Shop Feel Beauty 3 star review on 17th June 2018
Waynenisha Lowe
Shop Feel Beauty 3 star review on 12th June 2018
Jeané Elliott Bennett
What in the ghetto hell is happening? Why do I go into the feel beauty to ask about kinky style hair for black folk and why do I speak to three different people who can barely understand the words that are coming out of my mouth? Very poor customer service at 10:30 am. There were literally three people in the store ... which outnumbered the so-called employees. Other people love to come into black communities to profit without respecting the people they are profiting from. Not acceptable.
Their prices dont reflect what they charge. I didnt notice I got ripped off until after purchase! Be weary of shopping here. Will never come back! Bad bad service
Great prices and low cost shipping just wish they carried a little more brands.
Return policy is horrible. I am currently stuck with several wigs I can not use. Prices are good.
I purchased the Wig Pop 99J wavy Bob wig. I really love it!! Very natural and light on my head. doesn't shed, lasts a long time before needing to change it out.

-LiLi G
Foothill Ranch CA
Shop Feel Beauty 5 star review on 10th June 2019
Good prices and fast shipping. I'll always purchase my hair here from now on.
I love shopping with this company I always receive my items fast!
The thought of not having to go in the store is so awesome. Not enough hours in the day for work and shopping, hence the experience is so convenient.
The hair is very soft and lightweight, and it looks amazing on my daughter
Shipping was quick. Affordable prices and product worked great!
First time user of feel beauty on line. Pleased with my purchase
Prices and delivery are very good. I would like more color options for the crocheted braiding hair.
It’s personal however If I was dissatisfied with the way they do business my business relationship would end. Simple as that. I feel appreciated and respected. Honor is a quality I admire , money cannot buy this characteristic!
Excellent service
Great prices and fast shipping!
Always professional, great communication and product arrives on time
The hair installs GREAT easiest I have ever had took max 2 hrs. They only complaint was that some of the hair in the loops were not complete attached which cause for some fraying at the loops (I just put those in the back) Over all hair is going strong and looks great the good this about this look is that if it gets a little old looking they still translate well.
Fast shipping and always
Coupons
Shipping is so fast! I love this online store!
The extensions I received were not the color I was originally wanting so I will be returning them. And hopefully get some different ones.
Shop Feel Beauty is rated 4.71 based on 301 reviews