Shop Feel Beauty Reviews

95% of reviewers recommend Shop Feel Beauty

How would you rate Shop Feel Beauty ?

Waynenisha L
"My overall experence was okay. The product got to the address in the time stated and is as described. However I wish in future that you ship internationally because I ended up spending more than I paid for to hair to get to Barbados."
Jeané E
"The entire shopping, ordering and shipping was professional. However, after 1-week of wearing the crotch braid hair, I was and am very disappointed in the hair. The SENSATIONNEL LULUTRESS CROCHET BRAID DEEP WAVE 18" hair looks beautiful on the website and in the package, but the hair sheds and tangles terribly. The tangles ends in knots. I normally wear my crotchet braids for at least a month, sometimes for 2-months. After 2-weeks, I want to snatch these braids from my head. The hair also itches. I washed, deep conditioned, and moisturized my hair before having the crochet braids installed. I'm not happy at all. I'm used to using ModelModel Deep Wave, however, the company has discontinued the hair so I tried this brand. I won't make that mistake again. I have 1.5-packs left of the SENSATIONNEL LULUTRESS CROCHET BRAID DEEP WAVE 18" hair, I won't use it all. It will go to waste. That's sad. I have nothing good to say about the SENSATIONNEL LULUTRESS CROCHET BRAID DEEP WAVE 18" hair. The hair looked good on the day it was done. It went down hill after that. And I wear a bed cap covering my hair at night. I am a braid and a crotchet braid wearer...many years. My stylist cut the hair so as to not be so long. Maybe I should have left them long. I'm not happy. The picture reflects the first day."
Darlene H
"I believe that I've found my new beauty store especially when they incorporate more products of brands of wigs/weaves, beauty supplies and accessories of all kind! Their shipping is great. Items where neatly intact and I received my order within a few days. The site wasn't pretty easy to maneuver too. So great job Shopfeelbeauty! About to make another purchase with their great discounts."
"I was very happy with my purchase. Everything in my order shipped fast and was damage free! I like that I was kept up to date with the order details and would have no problem ordering from Shop Feel Beauty again."
"I love, love, love, love, love it! Very light and natural!"
"Good service"
"Super fast shipping and affordable pricing . Packages came in perfect condition!"
"Very good customer service and fast dilivery."
"They communicated very well in regards to shipping."
"Very good experience both times"
"Small bundles. Glad I bought more than I thought I would need. But love the look and feel."
"I have enjoyed doing business with you. I am also glad I found this website. I will be back soon. Thank u"
"Great products!"
"Feel beauty is a very good place to order from.love it 5 stars!!!"
"Great price"
"The lace is very soft and I love the color and the curl pattern. I will purchase another one soon."
"I love the hold great product"
"This is a great website!!! Great prices and fast shipping!!! This is where I order most of my hair products!!!"
"I enjoy shopping at feel good beauty website. There products are very affordable. And delivery is super fast."
"I love to shop at Shop Feel Beauty. They always giving discounts and their prices is very reasonable. Shipping is very, very quick. Great company. Thanks."
"Quick delivery! Great prices!"
"Quick delivery! Great prices!"
"I had never ordered from this company before but was very happy with the speed of delivery and the price. I will definitely order from here again."
Shop Feel Beauty is rated 4.80 based on 147 reviews