Shop Feel Beauty Reviews

94% of reviewers recommend Shop Feel Beauty

Tell us how Shop Feel Beauty made you happy

"I absolutely Love Shop Feel Beauty. 1. Quick delivery 2. The monthly percentage off ( and the insider percentage off when you receive your package). 3. Customer Service--- Professional, Personable and Efficient. 360 Happy Loyal Customer -B'Anka"
"I think the hair couldve had a lot more in the package but other then that i loved it"
"Love the style the hair and the price"
"Bad choice"
"I just recently had the hair installed and I love the quality of hair as well as the quantity. Everything down to the order being processed and shipment was superb. I will definitely be ordering again"
"I was very pleased with the service I received from your company. I will use your company again when and if the need arrive again. Thank you so very, very much for your service and your business. Coordially yours"
"Thanks for shipping on time"
"Products were delivered in a very timely manner and they are very nice. No complaints."
"Great prices! Great shipping"
"This is my first time ordering from your company and I was very satisfied with the merchandise I received. It was timely as well. Thank you so very much for your professionalism and expeditious service."
"Loved it cheap and came on time"
"Shopping on Feel Beauty was easy and amazing. They have a wide variety of hair selections, and I even got to use a coupon on my 1st order for 30% off. Talk about amazing, I got to spend money and save money at the same time. I didn't have to wait until after my 1st order to use a coupon like most sites make you do. I got my hair three days after I ordered it. I will definitely be shopping on Feel Beauty again."
"Fast shipping, good prices."
"The hair is good and my order arrives fast and on time"
"I ordered 96" braiding hair and it came quicker than I expected and was exactly what I ordered. They have gained a frequent customer in me!"
"This was my first time shopping at Shop Feel Beauty and I was very satisfied with the fast service. I even recommended this site to all of my sisters and friends. Thanks!"
"It was ight but the gel didn’t work on my 4c hair"
"I just love shop feel beauty customer service is the best an shipping is so fast!"
"Items came fast...but hair was not what I expected...would like the hair to be more soft or offer human hair..."
"Shipping was excellent and on time, the quality of the wig is excellent, I would order again without hesitation."
Shop Feel Beauty is rated 4.73 based on 275 reviews