Shop Feel Beauty Reviews

94% of reviewers recommend Shop Feel Beauty

How would you rate Shop Feel Beauty ?

Waynenisha L
Waynenisha L
Verified Buyer
"My overall experence was okay. The product got to the address in the time stated and is as described. However I wish in future that you ship internationally because I ended up spending more than I paid for to hair to get to Barbados."
Jeané E
"The entire shopping, ordering and shipping was professional. However, after 1-week of wearing the crotch braid hair, I was and am very disappointed in the hair. The SENSATIONNEL LULUTRESS CROCHET BRAID DEEP WAVE 18" hair looks beautiful on the website and in the package, but the hair sheds and tangles terribly. The tangles ends in knots. I normally wear my crotchet braids for at least a month, sometimes for 2-months. After 2-weeks, I want to snatch these braids from my head. The hair also itches. I washed, deep conditioned, and moisturized my hair before having the crochet braids installed. I'm not happy at all. I'm used to using ModelModel Deep Wave, however, the company has discontinued the hair so I tried this brand. I won't make that mistake again. I have 1.5-packs left of the SENSATIONNEL LULUTRESS CROCHET BRAID DEEP WAVE 18" hair, I won't use it all. It will go to waste. That's sad. I have nothing good to say about the SENSATIONNEL LULUTRESS CROCHET BRAID DEEP WAVE 18" hair. The hair looked good on the day it was done. It went down hill after that. And I wear a bed cap covering my hair at night. I am a braid and a crotchet braid wearer...many years. My stylist cut the hair so as to not be so long. Maybe I should have left them long. I'm not happy. The picture reflects the first day."
Darlene H
"I believe that I've found my new beauty store especially when they incorporate more products of brands of wigs/weaves, beauty supplies and accessories of all kind! Their shipping is great. Items where neatly intact and I received my order within a few days. The site wasn't pretty easy to maneuver too. So great job Shopfeelbeauty! About to make another purchase with their great discounts."
"Overpriced, extremely poor quality."
"Love it"
"Ordering was easy. Placed order late Thursday afternoon, shipment arrived on Saturday. Can't wait to have my Bobbie Boss Nu Locs 14" installed. Great Prices. I will definitely shop here again."
"Fast shipping"
"I am very please with the Style Factor Hideout Edge Booster since I have gray hair around my edges. I have never found a edge gel that control or lay my natural hair down like this product. I should have ordered two bottles. I also like the Shine Edge Booster and the hold it provides. I was searching the web and found these products and very glad I discovered them. Thank you!"
Antionette M
Verified Buyer
"Shipping was fast items were shipped a day or so after order was placed. Received items within 4 days of ordered."
"Great service"
"I will write a review as soon as I receive my product. Can you inform me when I should expect to receive my two wigs"
"shipping was great. selection was even better,"
"I never knew shop feel beaut was legit until I saw beauty can braid videos of how she uses shop feel beauty hair on her customers and then I decided to give it a try. Was scared at first. I love all what I paid for and shipping was fast. Thank you shop feel beauty will buy again"
"Hair is beautiful and feels great"
Jocelynn N
Verified Buyer
"Shopping was easy. Finding the products waa easy too. Delivery was on-time and fast as well. I did purchase around holiday. I will be shopping with you guys again."
Michaela B
Verified Buyer
"Awesome wig I absolutely love it ....fast shipping.... a little tangly and shedding but nothing that will annoy you"
"Fast shipping"
Adriance C
Verified Buyer
"This is the best online beauty shop there is. Shop feel beauty I love you guys ❤️❤️❤️😘😘"
"Super cute. My new favorite wig"
"Online ordering was very easy. Shipping was very fast and I love the hair."
"Awesome site with cheap reliable shipping and free gifts!!"
Kimberlee S
Verified Buyer
"Package came quickly and the products were great."
"Fast, headache free shipping of good quality crochet hair. I will be a repeat customer and already have recommended to friends."
Shop Feel Beauty is rated 4.76 based on 105 reviews