Shop Feel Beauty Reviews

94% of reviewers recommend Shop Feel Beauty

Tell us how Shop Feel Beauty made you happy

"This wig was exactly what I ordered and the shipment was fast and accurate. The price was also the cheapest I found online. I will be ordering more wigs from this company again in the future."
Waynenisha L
"My overall experence was okay. The product got to the address in the time stated and is as described. However I wish in future that you ship internationally because I ended up spending more than I paid for to hair to get to Barbados."
Jeané E
"The entire shopping, ordering and shipping was professional. However, after 1-week of wearing the crotch braid hair, I was and am very disappointed in the hair. The SENSATIONNEL LULUTRESS CROCHET BRAID DEEP WAVE 18" hair looks beautiful on the website and in the package, but the hair sheds and tangles terribly. The tangles ends in knots. I normally wear my crotchet braids for at least a month, sometimes for 2-months. After 2-weeks, I want to snatch these braids from my head. The hair also itches. I washed, deep conditioned, and moisturized my hair before having the crochet braids installed. I'm not happy at all. I'm used to using ModelModel Deep Wave, however, the company has discontinued the hair so I tried this brand. I won't make that mistake again. I have 1.5-packs left of the SENSATIONNEL LULUTRESS CROCHET BRAID DEEP WAVE 18" hair, I won't use it all. It will go to waste. That's sad. I have nothing good to say about the SENSATIONNEL LULUTRESS CROCHET BRAID DEEP WAVE 18" hair. The hair looked good on the day it was done. It went down hill after that. And I wear a bed cap covering my hair at night. I am a braid and a crotchet braid wearer...many years. My stylist cut the hair so as to not be so long. Maybe I should have left them long. I'm not happy. The picture reflects the first day."
"I love this hair.."
"I won't shop there again. They have very poor customer service. My order was delayed due to being lost by UPS.They refused to send a replacement item without charging me twice. I was also told that I would get a refund when UPS returned the item to them.The item cost less than $20. When I threatened to get my credit card company involved they issued the refund."
"Thank you for making my shopping experience easy and enjoyable . The items were perfect and arrived quicker than I expected . Thank you"
"The time frame was perfect..i received exactly what I ordered and ups was very good with the status. Ordering was a very easy"
"The prices, coupon codes, and expedited shipping are great. However when it comes to wigs, notating the length would be helpful as some of the pictures of the wigs don’t match the actual appearance"
"The website it’s is easy to use. I was able to find exactly what I was looking for without any issues. The prices are very reasonable. Most items on here I can’t find anywhere else. Shipping is fast. Overall I will be ordering for them again. Wonderful Wonderful Wonderful"
"I LOVE this website. Awesome prices with affordable shipping. Usually get a free gift with my order and can track package through UPS."
"Great quality great price fast shipping"
"I was skeptical to buy my wig here because of the price but I had to it was the only place to buy the Solana wig. Everywhere else sold out and I needed it for a wedding. With all discounts added it was the same price offered from Sams Beauty. It arrived quicker than my SB deliveries so was a win for me."
"Awesome service and shipping was amazingly fast, hair was as in description"
"I love shopping with you guys, you guys have just about everything for affordable prices."
"This is a very nice store, with lots of accessories for your skin and hair, and has fast shipping."
"Love that I was able to find the hair that nobody else had!! Soooo happy."
"Deleted a portion of my order due to item being out of stock but neglected to notify me. I could have purchased the item elsewhere had I been notified."
"Delivery came quickly and I'm very happy with my first purchases from Feel Beauty. Their prices are great for quality their products."
"Good service"
"It would be good if you guys made it easier to track your order. I never got an email or message for my order."
"The product came on time. The size runs a little small. However the hair is thick and looks as advertised thanks."
"I love the fast shipping and the prices are very affordable, I will continue to shop here in the future"
"Fast Shipping!!!"