Shop Feel Beauty Reviews

3PM

1-929-354-0274

sales@shopfeelbeauty.com

Tell us how Shop Feel Beauty made you happy

"I purchased the Wig Pop 99J wavy Bob wig. I really love it!! Very natural and light on my head. doesn't shed, lasts a long time before needing to change it out. -LiLi G Foothill Ranch CA"
Apryl Cosby
"Shopping on Feel Beauty was easy and amazing. They have a wide variety of hair selections, and I even got to use a coupon on my 1st order for 30% off. Talk about amazing, I got to spend money and save money at the same time. I didn't have to wait until after my 1st order to use a coupon like most sites make you do. I got my hair three days after I ordered it. I will definitely be shopping on Feel Beauty again."
"This wig was exactly what I ordered and the shipment was fast and accurate. The price was also the cheapest I found online. I will be ordering more wigs from this company again in the future."
"Great prices and low cost shipping just wish they carried a little more brands."
Are you Shop Feel Beauty? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"Return policy is horrible. I am currently stuck with several wigs I can not use. Prices are good."
"Good prices and fast shipping. I'll always purchase my hair here from now on."
"I love shopping with this company I always receive my items fast!"
"The thought of not having to go in the store is so awesome. Not enough hours in the day for work and shopping, hence the experience is so convenient."
"The hair is very soft and lightweight, and it looks amazing on my daughter"
"Shipping was quick. Affordable prices and product worked great!"
"First time user of feel beauty on line. Pleased with my purchase"
"Prices and delivery are very good. I would like more color options for the crocheted braiding hair."
"It’s personal however If I was dissatisfied with the way they do business my business relationship would end. Simple as that. I feel appreciated and respected. Honor is a quality I admire , money cannot buy this characteristic!"
"Excellent service"
"Great prices and fast shipping!"
"Always professional, great communication and product arrives on time"
"The hair installs GREAT easiest I have ever had took max 2 hrs. They only complaint was that some of the hair in the loops were not complete attached which cause for some fraying at the loops (I just put those in the back) Over all hair is going strong and looks great the good this about this look is that if it gets a little old looking they still translate well."
"Fast shipping and always Coupons"
"Shipping is so fast! I love this online store!"
"The extensions I received were not the color I was originally wanting so I will be returning them. And hopefully get some different ones."
"It’s exactly what it show in the picture and delivery time is fast too!"
"I very recently found this site and have ordered twice. Each time, my order was delivered in 2 DAYS, and was exactly as described. I received a thank you card from Shop Feel Beauty with my last order, and thought that was a nice touch. I'm very impressed by this company, and will be shopping here often."
Shop Feel Beauty is rated 4.74 based on 299 reviews

Create Free Account Now

Fill the details below & get instant access