Shop Feel Beauty Reviews

95% of reviewers recommend Shop Feel Beauty

Tell us how Shop Feel Beauty made you happy

Waynenisha L
"My overall experence was okay. The product got to the address in the time stated and is as described. However I wish in future that you ship internationally because I ended up spending more than I paid for to hair to get to Barbados."
Jeané E
"The entire shopping, ordering and shipping was professional. However, after 1-week of wearing the crotch braid hair, I was and am very disappointed in the hair. The SENSATIONNEL LULUTRESS CROCHET BRAID DEEP WAVE 18" hair looks beautiful on the website and in the package, but the hair sheds and tangles terribly. The tangles ends in knots. I normally wear my crotchet braids for at least a month, sometimes for 2-months. After 2-weeks, I want to snatch these braids from my head. The hair also itches. I washed, deep conditioned, and moisturized my hair before having the crochet braids installed. I'm not happy at all. I'm used to using ModelModel Deep Wave, however, the company has discontinued the hair so I tried this brand. I won't make that mistake again. I have 1.5-packs left of the SENSATIONNEL LULUTRESS CROCHET BRAID DEEP WAVE 18" hair, I won't use it all. It will go to waste. That's sad. I have nothing good to say about the SENSATIONNEL LULUTRESS CROCHET BRAID DEEP WAVE 18" hair. The hair looked good on the day it was done. It went down hill after that. And I wear a bed cap covering my hair at night. I am a braid and a crotchet braid wearer...many years. My stylist cut the hair so as to not be so long. Maybe I should have left them long. I'm not happy. The picture reflects the first day."
Darlene H
"I believe that I've found my new beauty store especially when they incorporate more products of brands of wigs/weaves, beauty supplies and accessories of all kind! Their shipping is great. Items where neatly intact and I received my order within a few days. The site wasn't pretty easy to maneuver too. So great job Shopfeelbeauty! About to make another purchase with their great discounts."
"Fast delivery & very good products at a reasonable price. Highly recommended"
"My hair arrived within the timeframe promised. I love that they offer $4.99 flat rate shipping all the time without requiring a minimum purchase. I received status updates on my order and I was able to track my order as well. I would ABSOLUTELY purchase again from Feel Beauty and I have already recommended this company to a co-worker. Great job Feel Beauty!!!☺ VERY satisfied, happy customer. Thank you!"
"Love it"
"Shipping was really fast and got exactly what I wanted. I highly recommend"
"Soft and beautiful Love it"
"I love this product, and when I say fast delivery... I mean it came super fast!!! Thanks for the great product, an the fast delivery!!!"
"Applause for Feel Beauty's order processing/shipping as my order was accurate and complete with no mistakes. Rapid one-day shipping meaning the order placed one day then delivered the very next day. This was an extremely positive first shopping experience with Feel Beauty and I'll plan to be a repeat customer. WONDERFUL!!!"
"Very happy and satisfied will the company.Shipping was fast.Thanks SHOP FEEL BEAUTY."
"Hi. I really appreciate the level of customer service and delivery time. Wow! perfect!!!!!! I’m highly pleased with the variety of hair colors, types, and styles as well as the quality of the items I ordered. Love It!!! Yes, I would recommend other to Shopfeelbeauty! Thank you"
"Great quality hair."
"Correct items in box Fast shipping I love how the box is taped up"
"Awesome service, quick and fast delivery"
"Amazing service!!!"
"Great service"
"Fast shipping."
"I love them!!!"
"I didn't receive the right color wig."
"This is my first time ordering from Feel Beauty and I give you 2 thumbs up!! Ordering was easy and I received my product in a timely fashion with NO issues."
"Very good fast shipping too!"
"Order processed in a timely manner. Exceptional customer service. I will order from this company again."
Shop Feel Beauty is rated 4.78 based on 192 reviews