Shop Feel Beauty Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend Shop Feel Beauty

How would you rate Shop Feel Beauty ?

(optional)

65 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00
Naafi’ah Gooden

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about Shop Feel Beauty in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
Naafi’ah G
Verified Buyer
"The hair is wonderful, and the shipping time was very fast!! I will definitely purchase from here again!!"
"Delivery was fast and communications was great thanks"
Arthalia K
Verified Buyer
"The product was available at a reasonable price. Delivery was timely."
"I love the prices and different styles that Shop Feel Beauty has. I will be ordering again soon."
Antonette D
Verified Buyer
"The package came quickly and the product was good quality"
Hello Antonette,
Thank you for your review, we expect to keep providing you with fast and efficient services in the future as well
Shannekia F
Verified Buyer
"The shipping was fast and I received good deals for the items I purchased!!"
Thank you Shannekia! We are always pleased to hear that you find our services to be fast and efficient and we hope to provide you with reliable services in the future as well, thank you!
"I love my wigs."
Thank you, Vicki, for your review!
"Very pleased with my purchase. Will buy in the future."
Thank you Maia for your feedback, we really appreciate it!
Jeané B
Verified Buyer
"The buying process was very clear. The delivery of the purchase was fast."
Thank you Jeané! We are always pleased to hear that you find our services to be fast and efficient and we hope to provide you with reliable services in the future as well, thank you!
"The prices are great and the shipping is always super fast!!"
Thank you Djinou! We are happy to hear that you loved your purchase and we are always pleased to hear that you find our services to be fast and efficient and we hope to provide you with reliable services in the future as well, thank you!
"Am so happy to shop here. And i got 3 gifts, i love the bling bling hat thank you guys"
Hi Dede, we are so thrilled to hear that you loved your purchase and thank you so much for your feedback!
"So easy to order and the crochet hair that I got was just as the description said. I will be shopping here again."
Hi Sierra, we are so thrilled to hear that you loved your purchase and thank you so much for your feedback!
"The customer service is excellent! I ordered Thursday morning and by Thursday night I received a email with my tracking number. My package arrived Monday afternoon and it even came with a choker and a coupon. It feels good when a company appreciates your business. The hair was exactly what I ordered. I will definilty order again."
Thank you, Bianna! We are always pleased to hear that you find our services to be fast and efficient and we hope to provide you with reliable services in the future as well, thank you!
"Love this website the hair is awesome and the prices are amazing"
Hi Andrea, we are so thrilled to hear that you loved your purchase and thank you so much for the feedback!
Thank you Andrea for your feedback, we really appreciate it!
"Had a great shopping experience. The items arrived within 3 days and the prices were great. I will definitely be ordering from your shop again."
Thank you! We are happy to hear that you are satisfied with your purchase and we are always pleased to hear that you find our services to be fast and efficient and we hope to provide you with reliable services in the future as well, thank you!
"There was no indication of amount of hair in packs. I thought 8 would be enough but that barely scratched the surface. I couldn't get in contact with anyone with th phone number offered. Express shipping not offered. I needed the hair for vacation but now there is no time to order more."
Hello,
I am sorry to hear that you are unsatisfied with your purchase and could not get into contact with us. You can email us at sales@shopfeelbeauty.com or even chat with us online during our business hours if you can not reach us at the phone number 929-354-0274 so we can deal with this matter. Thank you.
Mechyceder G
Verified Buyer
"Good Quality hair. Good prices and speedy delivery ..Very Happy!!"
Thank you Mechyceder! We are always pleased to hear that you find our services to be fast and efficient and we hope to provide you with reliable services in the future as well, thank you!
"The package came on time, there were even a few extra goodies!! Everything I️ purchase was there! Thank you Feel Beauty"
Hello Jasmine ! We are glad to hear that you loved your purchase, and we can't wait to do business with you again!
Courtney K
Verified Buyer
"This was my first time ordering & wearing a wig. I am very impressed I love the texture, & the feel after adding a little heat. Not to bad on pricing either. I will order again soon."
Thank you Courtney for your feedback, we really appreciate it!
"My boy loves them"
Thank you for your review Vanessa, we really appreciate it!
Shop Feel Beauty is rated 4.85 based on 65 reviews