Signworld Canada Reviews

of reviewers recommend Signworld Canada
Read  Signworld Canada Reviews
Great quality, perfect execution, delivered before the expected delay.
excellent service A+++++
Product was delivered on time and Signworld (by noticing the business address rather than residential) corrected the price
Proofs provided on request and responses answered in a timely matter. Edits that should be made are suggested by the team. Very happy with the ordering process.
Hello there, so pleased to see that you are happy with your order. Thank you for taking the time to leave us with your review!
Product received is what I was looking for and is good
Good service. Quick turnaround. A few issues with the quality (stitching ) but the job is satisfactory.
Hello Progress! Thank you for taking the time to reach out to us about the quality of your order. We would like to know in more detail what the issue is regarding the stitching? If you can provide a photo, this would enable us to help you in solving this matter. Thank you for your time and we hope to hear from you soon!
Delivery was quick and easy to order.
Service was quick, they had what I needed in stock and transaction online was effortless. Will be ordering from them again.
Hello CK, thank you for taking the time to leave us with your review and we look forward to more business with in you in the future. Thank you for choosing Signworld Canada!
Signworld worked with us to produce a great sign on a tight delivery timeframe. We'll be back, and would recommend!
Thank you so much Lynnvander for your kind review! The backdrop design was simply amazing and we're happy to have delivered when needed. Looking forward to future business!
Excellent service, quality, and price.
Prices are great and speed of delivery even better!
I picked up the items and they were good. Was a little hard to find, but the people there were prompt to greet me and get my items in a timely manner. The lady was helpful on the phone when I called. The sign was assembled and easy to set up and use, lightweight and made decently for the cost.
Hello Illuminate! Thank you so much for ordering with Signworld Canada! We appreciate you taking the time to leave us with your kind review. We hope to become your one-stop shop for all of your signage needs!
Great service and quick turnaround time. Thanks!
Very happy with the service so far. Received our order promptly and the product was as advertised. Wouldn't hesitate to order again.
Hello there! Thank you for leaving us with your review and we appreciate your business.
Very good service. Thanks a lot
I can easily refer Signworld to my friends. It was timely delivered and the quality is great! Thank you so much!
Hello Ana! Thank you for taking the time to leave us with your kind review! We appreciate your business and thank you for choosing Signworld Canada
Excellent quality and super fast shipping. We already have more plans to use you in future projects.
Hello there United! It means a great deal to us that we'll be doing continued business with you! Thank you for making Signworld your one-stop shop for your signage needs.
I cancelled my order as the the delivery charges were ridiculous for such an item.
Website was frustrating as it would not take my credit card. I called the bank about it and they told me that there was nothing wrong with my card, that it was Sign Worlds system issues. After two days of trying I had to use a different card. If I wasn’t in a hurry for what I was ordering I would have looked elsewhere due to the frustration with payment. Customer service was good and shipment arrived quickly. Happy with the easels I bought.
Hello Art, thank you for taking the time to leave us with your review. We appreciate the information and this will be brought into consideration, as work to improve the ordering process online.
The product arrived on time, well package and as described on the website.
Signworld Canada is rated 4.66 based on 194 reviews