Signworld Canada Reviews

of reviewers recommend Signworld Canada
Read  Signworld Canada Reviews
Does not have good customer satisfaction policy
I needed an high quality efficient and responsive company ... I got it with signworld.
OUR EXPERIENCE AT THE STORE WAS GREAT. QUEEN, THE YOUNG LADY THAT SERVED US WAS SUPER FRIENDLY AND PROFESSIONAL. wHAT I AM NOT HAPPY ABOUT IS YOUR STAND....IT WAS SLIPPING AND SLIDING AND NOT HOLDING ON THE FLOOR IN ONE PLACE ON THE FLOOR; ADDITIONAL EVEN THE THE TOP RODS WERE NOT HOLDING SECURE THEY WERE MOVING INWARD ALL THE TIME AND WE HAD TO KEEP MOVING THEM APART TO KEEP OUR IMAGE AS STRAIGHT AS POSSIBLE, BUT EVEN THIS DID NOT HELP AS OUR IMAGE FOLDING IN THE MIDDLE.. THERE WAS NOTHING TO ANCHOR OR SECURE ANY OF THE MOVING PARTS TO STOP FROM ALL OF THIS FROM HAPPENING.
Hello Teresa, we appreciate you taking the time to leave us with your review and we do apologize for the experience you had with us. We would love to get in contact with you to learn more about how this stand was installed. Please feel free to contact us at service@canadiandisplay.ca in order for us to assist you further.
I was very impressed with the prompt services I received when asking questions via email. All of my questions were answered and more correspondence offered. I received my items in a timely manner. The quality was great!
Hello there, thank you for the great feedback and we hope to continue doing business with you in the future!
As a first-time customer, I'm extremely pleased with the web-based ordering system and equally impressed that my order arrived within 3 business days.
Hello there, thank you for your review and for choosing Signworld Canada!
We hope to do more business with you in the future.
Great quality, quick service. Thank you
Hello Leese, thank you for choosing Signworld Canada!
Easy to work with.
Staff was helpful in determining our needs, product was completed and shipped ahead of schedule.
Hello High, happy to see that you are pleased with our service. Thank you for taking the time to write us a review!
Excellent final product. Very pleased.
Hello MEIYO, thank you for your kind review!
Great product, looks beautiful!
Customer service is excellent. Quick and detailed communication. Quality of products is amazing for the low prices.
Hello there Ryse, it means a great deal to us that you are pleased with our services and products! We work hard to ensure that our customers are able to make an informed choice with their investments. Couldn't be happier that you are satisfied with your purchase, thank you for choosing Signworld Canada.
Excellent service and quality as usual.....Charles
Thank you Charles for your kind review and for making us your choice for printing!
Signworld Canada was really helpful throughout this whole process and their representative was responsive to the massive amount of questions I had. Would definitely reach out again for print work.
Hello there! Happy to see that you were pleased with our servicves, thank you for leaving us with your review and choosing Signworld Canada!
The company was amazingly efficient a communicating with customer via email which was my first enquire. The wait period was very short and the respond was very knowledgeable about the products and special offers. Thank you and look forward to having all our frames up.
Hello there, so happy to know you were pleased with our services. Ensuring our customers feel confident with our products means a great deal to us . Thank you for providing us with your review!
Was impressed with the support. Very engaging and responsive. Will certainly be using them again. Thank you!
Hello Jason, thank you so much for leaving us with your kind review!
Very rapid turnaround, quick, concise communication. Always great product.
Customer service rep was rude on the phone, but everything else is great. Specially, the local team.
Quick responses, awesome quality and fast turnaround! I was dubious since I found the company online and didn't know what to expect. My tradeshow back wall was done and in my hands in less than 10 days!
Great quality, perfect execution, delivered before the expected delay.
excellent service A+++++