Signworld Canada Reviews

4.7
Based on 317 reviews
Read  Signworld Canada Reviews
Nice brochure holders
thanks for the good service
Have used Signworld for 3 consecutive years purchasing street banner hardware. Excellent service, prompt delivery, and great product availability. The price was good, too. Will use this company again!
Really outstanding service, communication and delivery of order. I was doing project remotely and it came together seamlessly
Over the years, Signworld has become our trusted supplier for the displays we get printed. I appreciate their quick turnaround time and the quality finished product. Thank you, Signworld Canada! Ralph Dyck Northern Canada Mission Press
I purchased a banner and some brochure holders. The product was great, and customer service was also very nice to deal with. It would be 5 stars but I had paid for the express shipping and had a guaranteed date I needed it by, and it didn't come until the day after. I was able to to use it 2/3 days at the trade show.
Jessica was the best help ever and I am so grateful she went the extra mile to assist me in my order. I have not received our order as of yet but customer service has been excellent up to now. Our order is expected to arrive next week and I can't wait to see the finished product! Thank you, Jessica, you were so helpful and so kind! I had a great experience with you!
Very impressed with the quality of the product and the customer service! The banners turned out great!
Prompt, fast response, friendly, at reasonable price. Couldn't ask for more.
I called in with questions about how to order. The staff was very helpful. When I went to pick the item up, it was ready for me.
Just received my 10' x 8' backdrop for my tradeshow. Looks fabulous. They are very professional. Great customer service. SUPER fast turnaround. I got my backdrop within a week. Definitely will come back for more services.
 Signworld Canada 5 star review on 6th April 2022
We had a wonderful experience with Signworld. Our primary contact was Jessica. She was knowledgeable, patient, and responded professionally, and in a timely manner! The quality of our products met our expectations. We would highly recommend Signworld to anyone looking for promotional materials. THANK YOU from the Muskoka Group!
 Signworld Canada 5 star review on 6th April 2022
Signworld was incredibly helpful and prompt with a very very last minute order. I felt like they were invested in the success of my project and I’m so grateful for their efforts. Thank you team!!
We exclusively use Signworld for there quality products and excellent customer service.
 Signworld Canada 5 star review on 30th March 2022
Quick and well done.
Good and fast services
Great customer service and quality product finish. would love to repeat orders.
Process was seamless and when I had a question, I called the company and a real person answered and knew what they were doing. Amazing in this day and age if I do say so myself.
Staff was friendly and competent. Thanks!
Quick turn around. Great quality