Signworld Canada Reviews

89% of reviewers recommend Signworld Canada
"thank you I will be back."
"Quick, easy and effective in their delivery. Would recommend and use again."
"Remarkably fast, accurate, and efficient. I would never go anywhere else. Prices were very fair too. Such a pleasure to deal with a company which delivers exactly what is promised. In fact, over delivers by calling to check by phone when a question arose. Love ya!"
"Very good quality product and immediate customer service. I will definitely order from here again."
"I have ordered twice now with Signworld, and could not be happier with the quality of the product and the customer service. I originally ordered a large quantity of vinyl print on banner stands in July, and was able to work with the graphic designer to ensure that the prints were high quality. The shipment came on time, and all of our artwork was perfect. I placed another similar order in late Dec 2018 on a compressed timeline for an event held yesterday (Jan 8 2019). When I received my order on Jan 2nd, I noticed that two of the graphics were blurry. The graphic designer and customer service to remedy this was amazing, and I was able to reprint and receive clear images in time for our event. Wonderful staff. I will highly recommend."
"Great Customer Service!"
"Employees were very helpful and efficient in responding to my questions. I would definitely go back again!"
Hello there! Your feedback means a great deal to us and thank you for choosing Signworld Canada!
"Nice and quick response from customer service"
Hello there! We appreciate you taking time to give us a review! As a small business, we work hard to ensure that quality of service is always given so thank you for your feedback!
"Order arrived on time and am very pleased with everything. The product is exactly as ordered."
Hello Ellen! Thank you so much for your review! For your future sign making needs, we hope to see you in the future!
"Ladies I dealt with in office were friendly, the product was exactly as stated and quality very good. We are happy.... ;0 I ordered online, so there was no communication until I picked up the product."
Hello there! Thank you for taking the time out to leave us a review and supporting a small Canadian business! We look forward to working with you in the future.
"Just received our table runner today. Very happy with the print, color and material. There is an awesome double sown seam all the way around the runner. Quality is very good. Really like that it is washable, as our last runner (not from here) was not. Turn around time is very good as well. Only reason I said good versus very good is the website said rounded corner and this runner has squared corners. Also, courier costs are fairly expensive but there wasn't a less expensive option when ordering."
Hello Craig, We appreciate the time you took to give us your honest feedback! With your help we have corrected the misleading information on our site and hopefully this will prevent any future errors with our table throws. Thank you for your business and hope to have you back soon!
"The quality of the sign is very poor / unacceptable - would like to send pictures for you to review."
Hello Dawn, we appreciate the feedback of our sign! We have completed the reprinting of the sign and will ship this out to you today. We thank you for your patience and ask that you contact us back if you have any concerns upon the arrival of your sign.
"The statements on your website regarding free shipping are somewhat confusing."
"I had a question about the product I was looking to purchase and it was answered promptly and clearly. The order arrived quickly and properly packaged. No issues at all, great service. Thank you, Christian."
"Queen is the service staff member whom I contacted, and she was most polite and helpful. However, I was disappointed that with little use, our sign needed any repairs at all. Thanks so much."
"Very fast service, thank you!"
"Excellent Service. And sometimes if possible, above and beyond. Very helpful."
"Very pleased with the banners for our school campus. Professional products."
"Very Helpful online service; answered all my questions! Fast delivery too!"
"Fast shipping, happy with product ordered."
Signworld Canada is rated 4.55 based on 47 reviews