Signworld Canada Reviews

93% of reviewers recommend Signworld Canada
"Easy to order and arrived 2 days later."
"shipping was fast"
"I couldn't place an order online because the format of my address was this time different form before. Pleas indicate this error so I can now what to update with my next order."
"Good web site as well as services"
"Very coperertive and helpful"
"we were so worried about just working with someone we found off line last mintue but we had a time issue and we were so happy we found this company, they did an outstanding job, especially pleased with the attention to detail when they reviewed our artwork....thanks so much Signworld!! we will be back :)"
Hello there! Thank you so much for making Signworld Canada your new destination for your display needs! It means a great deal to us that you enjoyed your experience with us and we look forward to more business in the future!
"Great Service Every Time"
"I received my product today and I am very impress with the quality of it and the whole process should I need further product I will definitely come to your company for purchase."
Thank you so much Slingshots for making Signworld Canada your destination for your display needs. Happy to know that everything turned out great and will be looking forward to doing more business in the future!
"Minor issue on cutting a sign, was resolved and shipped next day. Great customer service!!!"
Hello Paul, thank you so much for getting back to us to correct that issue for you. We appreciate your business and look forward to doing more in the future!
"Product came quickly and was provided with answer to questions immediately. Would love if invoicing was available as opposed to paying on credit card."
"Excellent to deal with, great customer service!"
Hello Kelly! We appreciate you taking time to give us a review! As a small business, we work hard to ensure that quality of service is always given so thank you for your feedback!
"Great service and product"
"Easy to order on line, quick shipping."
"Great helpful client care. Always available when I needed them most."
Hello there, it means a great deal to us that you enjoyed your shopping experience with Signworld Canada. Thank you taking the time to leave us with your review!
"Our banner was perfect and exactly as promised, delivered quickly to meet our tight deadline. (And our team appreciated the non-wasteful packaging!) I would definitely use them again. Jo-Anne"
Thank you so much Jo-Anne for your review and we're so happy to hear that everything turned out great! Look forward to working with you in the future!
"My black corrugated plastic is perfect! It is exactly what I needed for my project and it arrived much sooner than I anticipated."
"Super professional, fast, and kind."
"Great product Well priced Ready on time Happy to recommend"
"I ordered a Handicap template that I found online, it showed the template to have removable sections and had the instructions on how to do it. When I received the template it was 2 pieces taped together with just the Handicap decal removed in the middle. It didn't have any removal parts so that it could be painted white and blue as shown online. Upon calling to inquire about this I was told they do not sell them with removal parts and that this is what they provide. I consider this false advertising and I am looking at returning this template."
Hello Olive, we appreciate you taking the time to leave us with your review and we do apologize for the experience you had with us. We are more than willing to work with you in the return process and would love to get in contact with you over email to being that process. Please email service@canadiandisplay.ca if you wish for us to take back your unused stencil.
"The item was delivered within the time frame as promised and the package was in good shape. Will recommend."
Hello there! It means a great deal to us that you've taken the time to leave us with you review. Thank your for your recommendation and we hope to do more business in the future!
Signworld Canada is rated 4.67 based on 151 reviews