Signworld Canada Reviews

94% of reviewers recommend Signworld Canada
"Very satisfied"
Hello Catherine! Thank you for your review and ordering from Signworld Canada! We appreciate your business and thank you for making us your shop for display needs!
"Received delivery very quick :)"
"We ordered some material online and received it within 2 business days. Excellent service."
Hello there, we appreciate you taking the time to leave us your review. Happy to hear that everything turned out great! We hope to do more business with you in the future!
"Excellent work, fast and very affordable."
"I am very pleased with the pop up and roll up banners that I received. There was a small problem with the artwork I submitted and Alex warned me so that I could correct the issue and have the banner as I wanted it. Friendly, Efficient and fast, the type of combo you're looking for."
Hello there Okapya, thank you for leaving us with review! Your design is important to us here at Signworld and we do our best to ensure that your investment is well worth it. Thank you for choosing us for your printing needs!
"Product was as expected - we're happy with what we got."
"I bought a banner hardware with vinyl printing providing my own graphics. This company provides high quality products and great customer service. Nowadays it looks unusual for Canadian company. Website gives you wonderful experience and flexibility of choosing the product that fits your needs. Customer service is friendly and attentive, so you fill that you are in good hands throughout of whole transaction. I would recommend it and definitely will come back."
Hello Audrey! We appreciate you taking the time to leave us with your kind review! Thank you choosing Signworld Canada as your go to destination for your banner needs, looking forward to doing more business in the future!
"Product was exactly as described and i received it within 24 hours!!!!Would definitely deal with Signworld again"
Hello Hooked! We appreciate you taking the time to leave us with your review. Very happy to hear that you are happy with our product and thank you for choosing Signworld Canada!
"fast shipping!"
"Service was very prompt and was impressed when they reached back regarding some concerns on pictures. They did an excellent job"
Hello Holiday, thank you for leaving us with your review, we hope to do more business in the future!
"Excellent customer service and quick response and turn around."
"Good products, I am a regular buyer. There is room to improve on delivery. 4.5 stars from me 😁"
"Easy to deal with. Great service"
"It took over a dozen tries to get this order placed and I almost decided not or place the order. Product has not been received so I cannot comment on quality at this time."
Hello Mill, thank you for taking the time to leave us with your review. We appreciate the information and this will be brought into consideration, as work to improve the ordering process online.
"Great service and outstanding delivery!"
"Signworld provided a very efficient service. Online ordering was very convenient and the process was seamless. Opted for the pick up option and receives the confirmation in just a day that goods were ready for pick up."
"Signworld not only produced a high-quality product for a great price, their keen eye caught two small rendering problems in our design and helped us fix it before final production."
Hello Gregory, we appreciate you taking the time to leave us with your review!
"Our order was processed promptly and we received regular updates regarding delivery. The product is excellent."
Hello Marcelle! Thank you for taking the time to leave us with your review, we appreciate your business and hope to do more soon.
"My only concern was that when first order submitted there was evidently a problem with credit card (our issue) but when order was cancelled on your end as a result we were not notified of this and so thought the whole time the order was being processed and we would receive soon. Only by going in and checking status of order did we discover order had been cancelled and that ordering process would need to be repeated."
Hello CAMHS, thank you for taking the time to leave us with your feedback! This information is being taken into consideration as we continue in our efforts to improve the online ordering process. Thanks again for your time and for choosing Signworld Canada!
"Fast shipping and great service!"
Hello there, it means a great deal to us that you enjoyed your shopping experience with us! Thank you for taking the time to leave us with your positive review!
Signworld Canada is rated 4.67 based on 171 reviews