Silver by Mail Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Silver by Mail

How would you rate Silver by Mail ?

"They offer an excellent customer service and even though I ordered the wrong size ring they exchanged it without fuss"
"Beautiful jewellery, always prompt delivery at great prices."
"Great range of products with fantastic delivery"
"I love silver jewellery and this website offers a lovely range of interesting stuff. Their customer service was quick and efficient when I had to return something, only because I'd ordered the wrong size"
"Excellent service, my ring arrived very quickly and came with a free pair of stud earrings. Both came nicely packaged and with a chocolate in each box. Love their jewellery and their sales. Would recommend to friends."
Silver by Mail is rated 5.00 based on 5 reviews

Get ready for our phone call!