silverphantomjewelry.com Reviews

95% of reviewers recommend silverphantomjewelry.com

How would you rate silverphantomjewelry.com ?

Delivery Speed
"Overall i am happy. Although the only down side is that the dragon is somewhat small and doesn’t fully wrap around the ear."
"satisfied customer"
Delivery Speed
"I don’t really know how to answer that. There pretty but smaller than i thought. Meaning length wise"
Delivery Speed
"Beautiful ring, good quality, fast service, great price."
Delivery Speed
"The product was delivered within days in a high end jewelry box, even though it's for my dog!! High quality, exactly as promised on their page."
"Awesome quality!"
Christian M
"They took care of me step by step until able to have it shiped to Canada"
Delivery Speed
"Dragon ear cuff is just like the picture and well made. Really happy with it!"
Delivery Speed
"I adore this necklace! Right size; not too big, not too small. Many compliments!! Always a help keeping serotonin near your brain and heart."
Delivery Speed
"I love the ring, it's perfect!!!"
Delivery Speed
"Sorting through your assortment of rings was very easy and simple. No confusion about what I was looking for. Found it right away."
Delivery Speed
"I received what I ordered. No hassles, no issues."
Delivery Speed
"I was interested in a stainless steel dog collars , I was sick of purchasing ones that rusted and tarnished and turned my dogs hair color ! I was very surprised they had a wide variety of Lengths . I ordered a 22 inch which they had in stock . When it delivered it delivered promptly . Came in a very very stylish box came in a very very stylish box I would refer anyone to look I would refer anyone to look for this item and will"
Delivery Speed
"I absolutely love my Love Screw bangle and ring in silver. Everything fits great and the color does not change. I have showered in these items and I have gotten compliments over and over in the 2 pieces."
Delivery Speed
"very poor return or exchange good quality iam still waiting to get return lable may be it should be in packge"
Delivery Speed
"Very happy with my bracelet nice color good material it's actually better than what I expected. The only thing for me it's that I thought it was a little bit ticker than what it looks in the pictures other then that excelent product"
Delivery Speed
"Fast and amazing service! Really pleased with the jewelry!"
Delivery Speed
"Based on a random search for a specific piece of jewelry I found exactly what I was looking for. I received my order sooner than expected, and the piece was even better looking in real life."
Delivery Speed
"I ordered the silver bird skull...I love it...will change the chain but love the skull!!"
Delivery Speed
"Ordered the screw ring and bracelet and just received it. Both products are so dope and a lot better than I had expected, really excited to wear them out"
silverphantomjewelry.com is rated 4.75 based on 186 reviews