Simple Booth Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Simple Booth
"We love our Simple Booth App. It has been remarkably easy to configure and use."
"Easy and fun to use app and great customer service!"
"Terrific app for creating memories to keep offline and share online. Used it for our own wedding and now use it for volunteer fundraising."
"Top Produkt"
"It’s a great product to use. Easy to set up and a real attention getter at events!"
"Fantastic! Worth the costs because we love photo booths! Easy to use as well."
"Simple Booth is a great easy way to capture many fun memories of the night. its so easy to use and great fun for everyone!"
"I love that we can take it anywhere, the iPad and the travelling set! It's a one-stop shop for your photobooth needs and the guests LOVE it. We've used it for different events at homecoming and various events around the country. The beauty of this software is that you make it what you need it to be and it shows up every single time."
"We have been so pleased with our Simple Booth in every single way. The equipment is top of the line, easy to assemble, the customer service team is always on top of everything we need, and most importantly our clients are LOVING their amazing photos and GIFs!! Simple Booth has taken our wedding reception game to the next level. We will certainly be purchasing a few more booths and HALO lights to send to many more weddings!!"
"This was a very user friendly system and it provided a lot of fun and entertainment to our event."
"Simple, Easy and Emily & her team make answering questions EASY"
"Great for events, used at my wedding, a friend’s wedding and a couple Halloween parties. Big hit with the guests!"
"It made prom so amazing I'm so happy I was able to have these photos SEND TO ME!♡"
"We used a HALO at my wedding and it was one of the best decisions we made! Everyone had a blast!"
Simple Booth is rated 5.00 based on 14 reviews