Simple Booth Reviews

of reviewers recommend Simple Booth
Read Simple Booth Reviews
I highly recommend. I have used many Photobooth’s but this is the first one that is mine. I love how easy it is to use and everyone is always impressed with it.
Great app! My wife and I love doing fun photo booth set-ups at our house parties and the SimpleBooth app has made this aspect of our set-up, to put it plainly, simple. :) We’ve recommended the app to friends for their wedding and even taken our iPad with us to other events just because the app is so easy to use. We love this app!!
Simple Booth has great customer service and make it easy to resolve any issue I have.
It was easy to set up, lots of fun options in the smaller package, even in the smaller package. The gallery of saved images is great!
Been using this app for about 5 years already, maybe once every 2 months or so. It has brought life to every party I bring it to. My friends love using it. It has some glitches before but not in the last couple of years I’ve been using it.
I’ve been issuing simple booth for just about 2 years and my clients love when we show up to events. Their guests are amazed at the ease of use and the features.
Really recommend this app, it's easy to set up and works extremely well (even with poor wifi). Will definitely use for future events :)
Simple Booth Halo is a great product and easy to configure and operate as a photo booth event. My favorite is the green screen feature. The guests absolutely love the choices of choosing different backgrounds. The tech support team are extremely helpful to resolve issues quickly.
Love our SimpleBooth. We have used it almost 10 times in 14 months. It is super easy. Love creating and adding logos. We just added a small canon printer and had so much fun a at the family birthday party went to. I highly recommend SimpleBooth. oh, and the support team is amazingly responsive.
Very user friendly! Enabled us to keep permanent memories of our event, and was a lot of fun to use! Highly recommend.
Great software that is professional and slick.
Simple Booth is Sleek, Futuristic and Innovative! The customer service is amazing and the features are timeless!
LOVED the classic photo booth and all the photos!! Great quality pictures and the attendant was so friendly.
Great addition for parties or events. Adds that little something special. Works great & can be customized!
I've used Simple Booth for years and it is the easiest, best tool out there. I've tried others but always return to Simple Booth. Not only does it have everything you need but their customer service is second to none. Would highly recommend!
Loved the app and customer service!
Love this app! Best app purchase I've ever made. I get so many compliments and have used it for personal and professional events.
Great program, simple and easy to use. NEVER had a problem with it.
Simple booth is amazing. Love the features and how easy it is to use!
I love Simple Booth. It’s easy and perfect for any party!
Simple Booth is rated 4.94 based on 62 reviews