Simple Booth Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend Simple Booth
Telephone
"Great program, simple and easy to use. NEVER had a problem with it."
"Simple booth is amazing. Love the features and how easy it is to use!"
"I love Simple Booth. It’s easy and perfect for any party!"
"Great product, great value! Easy to set-up, easy to use. Depending on your needs and event specifics, this is a great option to consider. Simple Booth has been a value add to our events since day one!"
"Relatively easy to use with a minimal learning curve. A very fun app. I’ve use this app at almost every major event, including every Christmas since I purchased the app. It’s a cheap way to set up a photo booth"
"I have enjoyed using this app at several events people love it and the interaction is amazing, is so much fun to use. I definitely recommend it."
"It's a fun app"
"fun app, easy to set up. All you need is an ipad, a back drop and some peeps! a tripod is also helpful."
"Awesome product. So easy to use!"
"This app is so fun! It makes the party! Everyone loves when I put up the photo booth! The best thing is that you can suspend your subscription while you don’t need it! Wouldn’t do a gathering or party with out it!"
"Easy to use, lots of options for layouts/filters. Loved at every party. Was definitely worth the money. Nicely paired with a ring light for a professional looking photo booth."
"Thanks for this simple booth! We have used it for church, neighborhood and family gatherings. We have a suitcase of props that travels with us when we set up so that kids are entertained for hours. (And adults often too!)"
"A fab Photo Booth platform, great for all kinds of fun events!"
"Impossible to start the free trial. They don't answer emails"
"Love this app! It makes parties memorable and fun."
"Very easy to use and feels professional."
"Allowed me to help my friends out at parties with a kick*ss Photo Booth!"
"Simple booth is the way to go I love it as a new user has amazing deals for monthly and yearly. The name says it all simple to use lol"
"Great little app, easy to operate but powerful and gives great results. Definitely recommend for anybody looking to build their own photobooth"
"Very good App, stable, reliable, good features."
Simple Booth is rated 4.91 based on 45 reviews