Sistaglam Reviews

of reviewers recommend Sistaglam

Tell us how Sistaglam made you happy
Worst Service Ever!
On receiving my order, I found that the dress sent out was the wrong one. Ordered the dress a second time and again the wrong dress was delivered. Returned both dresses as outlined in the returns policy using a tracked delivery method (£17.20 to return both parcels) and then I contacted customer service with my postage receipts for the refund.
Despite it being the fault of the company the Customer Service team refused to pay me back the postage charge and even deceitfully cropped out parts out of their own returns policy to make out I was in the wrong. It took countless emails where I had to highlight the sections of their own policy to prove I was right, I had to research and quote to them my legal rights and even threaten to take the matter further before they agreed to pay me back. Even then they said I had to create a Paypal account if I wanted the refund, despite not even paying through Paypal in the first place.
Overall the service was extremely unprofessional and at no point did they try and put the problem right and send me out the dress that I had actually ordered. They seemed to send me back generic pre-written emails which did not answer my questions. I did start to wonder whether their customer service team were actual humans, from the email responses I was receiving it seemed it was more likely they were either illiterate robots or just simple monkeys!!!
I will never be ordering from them again.
Verry happy customer. Amazing dress , great price and fast delivery. I would recommend through on the Jessica Rose Flory Navy Beaded Maxi Dress to add embellishments on the straps as well. I wouldn't mind to pay more for that. Anyway, great job !
We ordered two dresses from Sistaglam through Next. The first one was a meant to be a beautiful lilac dress but in reality was a dirty light purple colour with awful green sequins which did not feature at all in the picture on the website. Management staff at Next agreed that the dress did not vaguely resemble the picture of the dress in colour. We sent it back in the hope that the pink / blush dress would be better. The pink / blush version arrived at Next this afternoon and once again features green sequins and the blush pink is instead a dirty pink colour. Both dresses were covered by very poor quality dirty coloured netting and this was overall very disappointing. The dresses were both of very poor quality and considering that these dresses retail at £125 I think it is very poor. I put a review on the Sistaglam website but it was not shown. It is in my humble opinion very poor practice to retail dresses that do not resemble their pictures and furthermore it is time wasting at the very least and very disappointing. Sistaglam - you need to sort this out because the dress style was similar to the website but that is where the similarities end. We are very very disappointed. Management staff at Next stated that the quality was very poor - I would hope that something can be done about this.
Avoid!!!! material awful! Paid extra to return! Still awaiting refund! Customer service said they refunded me, then said oops the system was down so they have refunded me again, Still waiting 4 Weeks later, disgusting service!!!!
AVOID !!!! shame I even have to give them a star.

I placed my order on a Saturday and paid extra for next day delivery - I had still not received my order 1 week later. I contacted them everyday and was told false information. They ended up telling me they had not received my payment of £395.00 (which they had) and refused to give me a refund. Thank goodness I paid with my credit card.
Good selection to choose from and fast delivery.
Sistaglam were dreadful! I ordered a dress as part of a bridal party but it looks nothing like the picture online. When I returned the dress they would not refund my postage and I was charged £10.17 to call their customs services number to complain!
Beyond terrible customer service
Very fast delivery, great price for an amazing dress.
Sistaglam is rated 2.14 based on 29 reviews