Skatescool Reviews

of reviewers recommend Skatescool

Tell us how Skatescool made you happy
Staff were very friendly and knowledgeable however they didn't have a helmet in my size.
Amazing customer service, one of the items I needed was out of stock but Skatescool got in contact straight away to find an alternative, and my order was at my door the next day!
👍🏻 Great skates.
Took awhile to arrive but worth the wait..
Great service
Great service and amazingly quick delivery! Love my new board! Thanks crew
Wonderful product, reliable company.
Great quality skates.. but bad customer service ,was lacking as I had questions then a complaint about product before it being sent/delivered and it was not fixed or did not messaged back.. about the issue.
Really happy with my purchase and very impressed at how quickly the skates arrived (in the same week!!!). I've mentioned you guys on my YouTube channel in a new skates video (Imone!OnIce) thanks to my positive experience with you. Thank you very much!
Friendly service and very knowledgeable 😁
The workers at skateschool r very friendly and very helpful will definately be going back
Very experienced and knowledgeable staff , helped me find what I was looking for and gave me the information I required, look forward to shopping there again in the future
Great range of stock, great advice and the nicest customer service!!
Exactly what I ordered. Fast delivery
My daughter loves her new skates. They are her birthday gift so she has a bit of a wait for them however she did get to have a test run.Fits great well made and comfortable to ware.
Skatescool are great! A great range of products and fast shipping 👍 I was ready to skate in no time at all !
Great communication. They were out of stock with the one I wanted but I was very very happy with my second choice. Very polite and quick service.
Good prompt service
Quick shipping, not much contact about when it left warehouse however.
all my items came super fast and are exactly what i wanted, i would definitely purchase from here again
Great customer service, called when they said they would, followed up on the progress of my order and were amazingly friendly and helpful.
Skatescool is rated 4.63 based on 160 reviews