Skatescool Reviews

of reviewers recommend Skatescool

Tell us how Skatescool made you happy
Excellent product and fast turn around! My little girl loved her new laces and was so excited to pimp her skates
The service was super quick response however the product package was damaged,
I had to pay for shipping to return the skates back to you and I had to pay shipping again for you to send me a new size. This was not obvious when I bought the skates and I find charging customers an extra $24 in shipping fees just to make a size exchange is unreasonable. Many retailers do not make you do this.
So good! Only place I could find between New Zealand and Australia that had the wheels I was looking for and got them to me so quickly! I was also contacted and advised that there may be a delay in shipping which was much appreciated but they still arrived in a timely manner
Lovely customer service and great product variety and my order came very fast :)
Always have the longboard wheels i need for my crazy cart in stock and very helpful only place in south Australia to stock these also.
I really like it, but there is not a lot of room to practice for the beginners. I can't get into "dancing" to the music when You play Rock n Roll. I would prefer Dance Music, but that's just a personal preference. The teachers are really good. I hope I can learn figure skating rather than roller derby type of skating, when I actually do get better which I think will take Me a long time. It would be good to have practice 2x a week. I am very cautious on Skates and want to get in as much practice as I can. Maybe I should book a 1-on-1 to get My skills up?!
But, in general, I am glad to be going to Skatescool for fun, exercise and to improve My skill level as a Skater.
Now You just need to open a rink!
Awesome customer service and choice of products.
Great service and close to home.
Website and ordering was very easy, delivered within the week. Very happy
Easy to navigate website and best price for what I was afte. I already knew what I wanted from a store locally, and had my size checked there previously. Having size guides would be helpful for others who can't get sized up.
very speedy processing & delivery
Skatescool quickly amended a purchase when I emailed them to change the colour of a product, and the package arrived really quickly!
Arrived promptly, well packaged and presented
Great variety of skates at reasonable prices. Website easy to use and navigate through and arrived very quickly after our order was placed! Highly recommend.
Fast processing and delivery times, I find my items in good working condition every time ai order
Cool shop,plenty of choice
Staffs helpfulness makes every purchase at SkatesCool so so easy
Awesome customer service, fast delivery and love the product
Fantastic service. Highly recommend