Skatescool Reviews

of reviewers recommend Skatescool

Tell us how Skatescool made you happy
Great service, very quick and linked to a cool tracking app. The skate/blade bag is sturdy, looks good, will protect the blades and make them much easier to carry. Very happy with the purchase, thanks!
The team at Skatescool are really helpful and they know their stuff!!!
Friendly cool vibe great service and staff very helpful
Couldn't be happier with the service from the crew at Skatescool !!!! Made it super easy for online purchases and very friendly when I had to make a return. Totally recommend them and I will be buying from them again. Do yourselves a favor and look no further when getting your skate gear.
Quick delivery. Love my skates 🛼❤😃
Love the products they stock & always super quick delivery! Haven’t been & highly doubt I’ll ever be disappointed with them
Excellent customer service, the girls were very helpful and my fiancee is very happy with the products we purchased. Thankyou very much.
Very helpful and friendly team
I am very happy with my order. Thank you!
Skatescool got my order to me super quickly, I’m very happy with their customer service and the cute little thank you note in my order was a nice addition!
Awesome service and fast delivery of a quality product. It doesn’t get any better than that and I would recommend to all without hesitation.
Love my socks. Easy purchase with great service and incredibly quick delivery!
Super speedy shipment. Easy to use website.
Astounding customer service! To receive a call to check if I had ordered the right amount of wheels for my skates (which I hadn't) was above and beyond. And the delivery time! I will be purchasing from you guys from now on, THANK YOU! :)
Great service and communication, understood exactly what our league needed. Very happy! The bonus stickers were awesome
My order came quicker then i thought and the notes i provided were followed perfectly. Will DEFINITELY be purchasing from here on the regular :)
Great customer service!
Great, friendly, knowledgeable staff. Know the products well. Great advice on where to skate and school programs too. Also, staff were happy to exchange after I bought the wrong size skate as a surprise for my daughter on her birthday.
Was very impressed with my purchase and how quickly it was delivered! It was packaged well and included some beautiful stickers. Thank you very much Skatescool! I ride my new roller blades everyday. I love how they feel on my feet and how smoothly they roll. These skates have managed to catch a lot of people’s attention in my small town and I hope they consider coming to you when they purchase their own pair. I will definitely be back in the future! 5 ⭐️‘s
Skates are good I am SPEED