Skatescool Reviews

of reviewers recommend Skatescool

Tell us how Skatescool made you happy
I came in to choose my first pair of quad skates and Dash was really helpful! I got some great skates and pads for a good price and have since talked my husband into skating too. We’ll be back!
Fantastic range of items I wanted to be delivered in a fast time frame. Will deal again, I even gained a free packet of pop rocks, (winning)
New to roller skating but absolutely love my new skates. Super fast delivery, great products many to choose from. Definitely the skate shop to shop at
Skatescool 5 star review on 18th January 2021
Fast delivery and beautiful socks!
I spoke to customer service who actually saved me from ordering the wrong size. I originally called for another enquiry in which she assisted me and made the arrangement before it was going to be shipped out. Thank you so much for your kindness and patience you made it such an easy transaction and appreciate the customer service it was next level amazing😊..I also received my Sherbet Lime Green Chaya skates and I absolutely love it..Thank you!!..
I have purchased a few times from Skatescool and the service and speed of shipment are fantastic and they always have what I need in stock. They will continue to be my go to for skate supplies 🙂
Fantastic place with a wide range of awesome gear. Excellent customer service!
Fast response, of all days ordered online Xmas day and received within a couple of days. Wasn’t expecting them for few weeks. Happily order again.
Awesome service and quick delivery.
Great Service... ordered online and arrived within about 4-5 days! Products as expected.. Thanjs.
Terrific service and expert advice! Skatescool is my go-to place for treating myself to skate gear!
TheyAre amazing they know their products very well definitely go back in the future
great as always!!!
Absolutely love my purchase from skateskool, and have made another purchase since, as their products are of such high quality and the business is exceptional when it comes to the personal touches. Thank you :)
Item still has not arrived, despite getting an email AND text from Courier on Friday 8th, stating it would arrive that day.
Swapped the size no problem. Skates are awesome!! Thanks!!
Staff there very helpful and seem to know their stuff.
Excellent selection of skates!
Cute store, super lovely & helpful staff!
The best skate variety in Adelaide with impeccable staff assistance! We are thrilled with our purchases and will recommend Skatescool to everyone
Very cool 10/10 I recommend