Skatescool Reviews

of reviewers recommend Skatescool

Tell us how Skatescool made you happy
Such a pleasure to deal with . Not only did we have to return a set of pads , then later a set of skates , the service was excellent and the process was seamless .
I have been trying to return faulty skates for over a month now. Will someone in customer service please answer my emails!

I've made multiple purchases of other wheels and accessories from this company and everything arrives super quick which is great.

But I have spent hundreds of dollars to get into skating and I am stuck with skates that I can't use.
Dash and Viper from Skatescool are always more than helpful and provide so much advice and understand the specific needs for Roller Derby and general knowledge of Skate equipment. I definitely will be returning and recommending Skatescool!
It's great
Excellent service! I asked for advice on beginner skates for roller derby and was shown the best option for my needs. Would certainly recommend to anyone not knowing where to start their skating journey!
All of my experiences with you guys have been 10/10 except for my last one. After checking a size guide I was very confident that the size it was recommending was going to be too big for me, so I called to get some help from your team. The lady I spoke to didn’t seem to have any product knowledge, referred to the same size guide and ended up recommending skates far too big which I had to return. You guys are doing really great but maybe some more training on products would be beneficial as I told her the skates I was currently using and how they fit and she didn’t even bother to refer to that when helping me pick a size
Fast shipping.
Fast delivery and exactly as described!
Super easy process and quick delivery. Thanks!
Great customer service 😊
Ordered form the US as I was having trouble finding the skates I wanted. The communication was speedy and the skates arrived in perfect condition. Would definitely recommend
I ordered my son some pop black roller skates for his birthday. The picture and description of the product wasn’t accurate. They hadn’t updated the skates to the new model (that’s what I was told when I questioned it anyway) so they were missing one nice feature, the wool feature, which was the main reason for me ordering those specifics ones, I would have bought a different style if I had known.
Great customer service!
Amazing quality, fast delivery and great customer service! The most reliable place to get skate gear!
Great customer service and fast shipping.
Very quick delivery. Excellent service!
Welcoming staff, made it easy to purchase my first pair of skates
It is always a pleasure dealing with the staff at Skatescool. I absolutely love my new Moxi Leopard laces. Thanks
This place is great
Always so helpful and always left satisfied .
Thank you to all at skatescool for the best products and service always =]
Xx