Skatescool Reviews

of reviewers recommend Skatescool

Tell us how Skatescool made you happy
Quality goods and fast shipping
Awesome products and great service
Awesome selection of skating needs, ordered a pair of impalas and they arrived within a week even with the shortage, new go to website!
Our daughter loves her new surfskate - thanks for all your great advice
The personal note you had with my package was a nice touch. The rainbow laces are really good quality too and have recommended these laces to others. Cheers
Great service and knowledge
Love my skates & shipping was fast. My only issue was with carting. The drop down size chart should have sold out next to the size. Finding out once you get to checkout is ridiculous & time consuming, nearly put me off buying from skatescool. 4 carts later I finally found a pair in stock!
Really happy to with my service from skatescool, super friendly team
My skates got delivered in a week and were packed correctly and were the right size.
Due to a delay of shipment my pre order was delays by a few weeks, while I understand this is a frustrating situation to some customers, even myself at times Skatescool handled the matter with a friendly and professional approach. I was informed each week of progress and changes and my delivery arrived at the earliest possible time. I am happy with the quality of the product and the care taken with packaging. Thanks so much guys keep up the good work.
I had to wait over a month for my order which I understand considering the circumstances, but I then tried to email you guys to ask for an update and I never go a reply. :/
Very pleased with our Impala skates! Although they arrived over 4 weeks longer than expected, the circumstances were beyond the control of Skatescool. The best bit of that long wait, was that I was emailed several times before & during this time & kept updated. I was very impressed with their total commitment to great customer service.
quick delivery! great range of products, box was slightly damaged on arrival but no issue for me. incredibly happy with my new rollerskates!
Packaged perfect safe and no damage and love the item :) very happy.
Great seeing a local shop with aggressive skate products.
I purchased the Gawd wheels. These wheels are the best.
Please keep them in stock and we will support your business 👍
So lovely and welcoming. Speedy and knowledgeable. 10/10 do recommend.
Super helpful and kind staff
Excellent Skates, very happy with the quality, pricing and delivery, my daughter loves them, thank you
I was so lucky to find the impala incline skates during this time ( covid - 19) Skatescool were very easy to find and to purchase, once I ordered my new skates within 10 - 15mins max I had received my confirmation shipping form I'm so pleased with there wonderful service and now im enjoying my skates.
Skate school is cool