Skatescool Reviews

of reviewers recommend Skatescool

Tell us how Skatescool made you happy
Highly recommend, great quality product and fast shipping A+
Will be purchasing again 😁
Excellent friendly super helpful customer service thumbs up 😀
i was supposed to retrieve a free skate lesson with the roller skates that i purchased that was three weeks ago and i have not yet got an email for it.
Great service and fantastic products.
Great service! Keep it up guys 💖💖
Fantastic service as always
Great to deal with. Happy with all the purchases I’ve made with Skatescool and satisfied with delivery times to Sydney.
Thank you Skatescool.
The staff at Skatescool are very knowledgeable and friendly. They were able to help us find a pair of skates for our daughter that fit and that she loves. Great experience overall.
Prompt communication. Very friendly and helpful. Skates arrived on time. Had them shipped to the US.
Great customer service, with good communication and fast response times throughout my purchasing experience (which involved a couple of product exchanges). Love the new gear too!
Always great!
Thankyou for fast delivery
Great service, skates arrived very quickly despite everything going on
Super quick shipping and a great shop - I’ll be shopping here again! :)
Great products, reasonable service and price.
Awesome range of stock, friendly and helpful customer service. Delivery was fast!
Amazing service
Quick delivery and the website was really easy to use to find the length of laces I would need!
Great products and fast postage. Highly recommended!
I originally ordered a set of Moxi Lolly's in Pineapple back in the first week of June. I had noted a discrepancy in the measurement of skate sizes between the Moxi site and Skatescool site, and when speaking to Skatescool I mentioned this however they recommended their sizing guide. Unfortunately pineapple colour was unavailable, and the email ping pong about skate colours and wheels went on for some time before a set of skates was sent to me several weeks after paying. On arrival they were much, much too small and I had to pay the return cost and there was even more difficulty sourcing skates in the size I needed (I chose to ignore Skatescool staff suggestion and instead size off the Moxi chart - they would still have suggested the wrong size a second time if I had listened to their advice). The phone calls and emails continued and I was on the verge of cancelling the order due to the ongoing inconvenience. Eventually I did end up receiving a set of Moxi Lolly's in my second choice colour around a month after paying. I can't fault the skates, the product is great, however the service and email and phone ping pong that went on just to receive them was frustrating, as was the sizing chart that I had specifically pointed out was incorrect. Advice: follow size chart on the Moxi website, they do know their own product! Please ignore Skatescool's Moxi sizing chart, this will save you having to pay a hefty return mail cost of the skates yourself. There has been no suggestion from Skatescool that they would pay for this cost despite the ongoing inconvenience, and they insisted I return the wrong size skates before they would mail out the new skates to me. Staff were pleasant on the phone and I can tell some of the issues were not their fault, however when an order placed for skates worth over $500 takes a month to fill because of wrong sizing where the advertised charts are wrong, then perhaps Skatescool should be willing to have paid the return cost for postage. Special mention to employee Jazz who was super pleasant on the phone and very apologetic about the delays - thank you.
Skatescool is rated 4.63 based on 160 reviews