Skatescool Reviews

of reviewers recommend Skatescool

Tell us how Skatescool made you happy
Always excellent & no fuss.
My daughter loved her skates, however the first pair I got was one size too small, even though skateskool confirmed at time of purchase that I can exchange, the only issue is that there is no information on where to send back purchase to exchange sizes. Overall I think that what really matters is that the skates are exactly what they claim to be and my daughter is absolutely stoked.
Have been attending skatercise classes and they are so well run. The instructor is so understanding and responsive to everyone and their skating ability
Fantastic customer service and fast shipping. Will continue to shop here!
Fabulous! I have already recommended to friends and they love you too!!!
Absolutely love them fit perfectly
These roller blades where a wonderful fit and are adjustable as my nephew grows. Delivery was fast
Very cool skates! My daughter loves her new skates, I’m thinking I might need to get myself a pair.
Got my product super quickly. There was a mistake with the order but it was fixed up straight away! Great service!
Super helpful and easy and quick with returns, thanks legends!
All good dudes
Great service and postage. Would definitely recommend.
It’s impossible to give a review on the skates themselves. They were ordered on 4 October with a scheduled delivery date of 14 October, in time for my grandson’s birthday. At the time of writing on 20 October, with the birthday several days past, the skates have still not been delivered. A $17.70 shipping charge seems to buy only disappointment. I accept that Covid-19 has had an impact on delivery dates, but over 2 weeks is a failure by any measure.
So happy about the roller skates and the quick service, will be back in the future.
Bought skates on the website but also rang up to ask a couple questions and they were super helpful and shipping was extremely fast.
My grandchildren love them and I have not seen them so excited in a very long time. Snd they learnt to roller blade in less than 1 hour!
Product is good.
Love my new skates!
Quick delivery
I bought quad skates from here on a whim and had them within 3 days of ordering. Such fast delivery and so far have had excellent customer service. I'm buying everything for my new hobby from this store. Oh and I got a cute lil 90s lolly in the packaging with my skates which was super cute and nostalgia inducing.
Skatescool is rated 4.63 based on 434 reviews