Skatescool Reviews

of reviewers recommend Skatescool

Tell us how Skatescool made you happy
I accidentally ordered wrong size I rang and the fixed the problem straight away and shipping was very fast considering COVID
I have bought quite a few items from skatescool since getting roller skates earlier in the year. Always prompt delivery and great communication. Thanks team
I love my Skates and they arrived so quickly.
Dash and the team at Skatescool are all professional and knowledgeable.
Good service, prompt delivery.
Easy transaction. Item as described
Bad skates all olts lose as put your money else where
Very helpful when helping my daughter with her first pair of skates and they didn't try and sell us anything that we didn't want. Would recommend them as the best roller skate shop in Adelaide.
Arrived super quick, very helpful support, love the product! Couldn't recommend enough!
They came after approximately a month I knew that would be the case given that they were out of stock I was thrilled with my purchase and won’t hesitate to purchase anything else from this company very happy
Ordered my skates on the 4th still haven't received them
Friendly & knowledgeable staff thank you โœŒ๐Ÿผ
Very good service
Fast shipping and amazing customer service. Thank you for making purchasing my skate items online so easy. Would highly recommend!
Excellent delivery time. Was here earlier than expected. Neat as product. And the best part was the lollies and message on my order receipt. Very sweet and amazing service! Highly Recommend!!
Absolutely the experts in all things skating and their customer service is second to none. Plus they always have what I need or will get it in for me :)
I loved my new rollerblades! Good quality and fast delivery!
Thank you very much! XX xD
Great service Rollerskates are absolutely gorgeous
Would definitely recommend
Way better than Da Klinic and the staff are hotter too!
I knew what I wanted so I probably made the staff members job easy, but they were super helpful and friendly. My skates are perfect and will definitely be back when I need something new. I have already recommended skatescool to my friends.
Skatescool is rated 4.65 based on 542 reviews