Skatescool Reviews

of reviewers recommend Skatescool

Tell us how Skatescool made you happy
Great service , great product.
Great customer service would definitely come back for new skateboard!
Excellent customer service. Very knowledgeable.
Finally a “boy style” - my son loves them. Very happy with the product and fast delivery. Will purchase again!
Easy to deal with and super fast delivery!
Great customer service, got exactly what i needed over the phone
Excellent selection and prompt delivery!
Skatescool was the worst online buying experience I have ever had and I would not recommend them. They are extremely slow and uncommunicative. I bought two kids rollerblades. I measured their feet and relied on the size guide provided and it was not accurate, so they were too small. I needed to do a return and it was almost impossible to get them to arrange this for me. Over 4 weeks I wrote one email a week (I thought I was being pretty patient) and also called once a week, and was almost completely ignored. It took a month. I finally received the return form and was able to send them back, and rightfully requested a refund. I did not want to deal with this store anymore because their customer service was so incredibly poor. However they refused a refund. I think that this is appalling, the rollerblades were sent back in perfect and unworn condition.
Thanks guys, loving the triskate so far.
Great selection of products and shipping was quick!
Friendly, helpful and knowledgeable staff, good range of products
I'm so happy with my skate tool and skate bag!
Arrived fast, thanks so much!
Easy tracking, came on time.
The size I got were to small. Gave them a call and they helped me with what to do for an exchange. Very happy with how everything went.
Skatescool is good, I got my first tech skateboard here and I learned a lot from it.
High quality product. As described.
the product took a fair while to get to me, but it was completely understandable with the hold up of COVID-19. very happy with my purchase and greatly appreciate it.
Loved! Great value for money πŸ‘ŒπŸ‘
Wide variety of roller skates and accessories to choose from.
Quick shipping
Got these for my partner for her birthday - they fit perfectly, good quality and she loves them! Thank you!
Skatescool is rated 4.59 based on 287 reviews