Skatescool Reviews

of reviewers recommend Skatescool

Tell us how Skatescool made you happy
Amazing service and awesome skates!
My daughter loves her new skates and they arrived in time for her birthday! Thanks so much
Great, friendly service from knowledgeable team! Thank you
fast shipping, excellent communication, quality product. highly recommend!
I’m still waiting for it
everything i order came on time and is of great quality, the store was really helpful when i couldn’t remember the name of a product and helped me find it on their website, awesome job!
Great product and very quick shipping.
Purchasing with Skatescool is an easy experience. Chatting to helpful staff via phone, then directed to their online store. Skates were with me in a few days and very happy with them ~ thanks!
Didn't know what to order, but the helpful team sorted me out and was patient enough to speak to a kiwi. So am very happy with the service and the product. Highly recommend.
Super fast shipping even during Covid.
Gear arrived and it’s exactly as hoped.
Great customer service! Thank you so much
Skatescool are awesome! A great place to shop for your skating needs ! Quick service and delivery, had me skating in no time ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿคธ๐Ÿผ‍โ™€๏ธ
Very helpful and easy to deal with and happy to answer questions it leaves an enjoyable experience
I have purchased my skating equipment and accessories from Skatescool since taking it back up just over 3 years ago. They carry a huge amount of stock at competitive prices but the customer service is where they really shine. Thanks Dash, GK and Lucy... keep up the good work!
I’m super impressed!!! I left a birthday present to the last minute and had sent a message asking how quickly they could deliver a skateboard ramp. I didn’t hear back but decided to put the order in over the weekend. And I was pleasantly surprised to receive notification on the Monday to say that my order was on its way!!!! Now that is how you do it!!! I will not hesitate to recommend Skatescool to any parent with skateboard, scooter loving kids! Thanks so much!
Extremely helpful customer service. Items were sold out but I was quick to get refunds or swapped for other items. Incredibly communicative. I’m grateful.
Extremely quick shipping once it was sent. Could improve on communication, send a quick update email 'we are waiting on stock' instead of having to call however staff were extremely friendly & helpful. Thanks I love my new skates!!!
Excellent service, considering this covid situation, prompt delivery & awesome skates , very happy & satisfied with the value for my dollar ๐Ÿ‘๐ŸŒˆ
Always really helpful, always spot on advice. Thankyou!
Skatescool is rated 4.58 based on 282 reviews