Skatescool Reviews

of reviewers recommend Skatescool

Tell us how Skatescool made you happy
Really quick postage, lovely customer service. Disco trucks are not for grinding I found out after talking to other skaters however. Stalls only.
They are really nice to ride and the toe stops are easy to get use too
It'd be nice if I actually did get the 5% off.... I haven't so far with any reviews.
Please stop playing 70s and 80s music. We are living in 2021. With all the money You are collecting You could even pay a dj to mix for You. 70s and 80s music is what killed the Rollerskating industry because of People’s insistence on playing it and the average Person's yearning for more. That being said, 80s theme nights are occasionally fun - with warning.
As a beginner, I do not appreciate the vast majority of general direction skating being speed skating, which is dangerous for Me to be amongst because Some are not exactly professional skaters giving Me adequate space. I do not appreciate not being given the simple opportunity to make My own way around the outside of the rink without interference. I don't mean to be harsh, but lately Everyone has been splitting in to groups to do practice, taking up all the room and there has been not a lot of space to just straight out slowly skate like I want to.
I really enjoy the Other People's company, liked it better at ARC than at Magill, though two courts would be best. I liked Vixen as a trainer rather than Who We have now. She was super attentive and managed the crowd much better on Her Own rather than with several trainers. It's almost like too many cooks spoil the broth. I hope She comes back regularly.
So I am not super impressed with Skatescool but it's somewhere to skate and My aim is to get better despite the mentioned difficulties.
Friendly service and a great range of quality sock designs.
Quick service
Happy with my purchase
They came after approximately a month I knew that would be the case given that they were out of stock I was thrilled with my purchase and won’t hesitate to purchase anything else from this company very happy
Hey skatescool I found your staff to be friendly and knowledgeable. The purchases made are for a Christmas gift so haven't yet been used. I'll definitely be back as my daughter recently joined junior derby.
Good range of products but many sold out
Great range of skates for kids and adults at a very affordable price for anyone looking to get into there first pair of skates or even for the more advanced person, shipping was extremely quick which was good as they where for a birthday gift for my wife. Looking forward to my next purchase through skatecool
The service was super quick response however the product package was damaged,
I really like it, but there is not a lot of room to practice for the beginners. I can't get into "dancing" to the music when You play Rock n Roll. I would prefer Dance Music, but that's just a personal preference. The teachers are really good. I hope I can learn figure skating rather than roller derby type of skating, when I actually do get better which I think will take Me a long time. It would be good to have practice 2x a week. I am very cautious on Skates and want to get in as much practice as I can. Maybe I should book a 1-on-1 to get My skills up?!
But, in general, I am glad to be going to Skatescool for fun, exercise and to improve My skill level as a Skater.
Now You just need to open a rink!
Easy to navigate website and best price for what I was afte. I already knew what I wanted from a store locally, and had my size checked there previously. Having size guides would be helpful for others who can't get sized up.
It's great
My daughter loved her skates, however the first pair I got was one size too small, even though skateskool confirmed at time of purchase that I can exchange, the only issue is that there is no information on where to send back purchase to exchange sizes. Overall I think that what really matters is that the skates are exactly what they claim to be and my daughter is absolutely stoked.
Quick delivery
Helpful and local
My package arrived within a few days of ordering and was well packed.
Can't really say anything positive or negative. Took me a while for my orders to get to me but I'm sure Skatescool did their best considering the pandemic.
Good products, customer service is responsive.
Pleasant and friendly staff. Patient also as I didn’t know exactly what to look for. They knew their products and helped me decide and gave me a good price. Definitely happy and would return to purchase more. Thanks guys.
Skatescool is rated 4.69 based on 610 reviews