Skatescool Reviews

of reviewers recommend Skatescool

Tell us how Skatescool made you happy
Great range of skates for kids and adults at a very affordable price for anyone looking to get into there first pair of skates or even for the more advanced person, shipping was extremely quick which was good as they where for a birthday gift for my wife. Looking forward to my next purchase through skatecool
The service was super quick response however the product package was damaged,
I really like it, but there is not a lot of room to practice for the beginners. I can't get into "dancing" to the music when You play Rock n Roll. I would prefer Dance Music, but that's just a personal preference. The teachers are really good. I hope I can learn figure skating rather than roller derby type of skating, when I actually do get better which I think will take Me a long time. It would be good to have practice 2x a week. I am very cautious on Skates and want to get in as much practice as I can. Maybe I should book a 1-on-1 to get My skills up?!
But, in general, I am glad to be going to Skatescool for fun, exercise and to improve My skill level as a Skater.
Now You just need to open a rink!
Easy to navigate website and best price for what I was afte. I already knew what I wanted from a store locally, and had my size checked there previously. Having size guides would be helpful for others who can't get sized up.
It's great
My daughter loved her skates, however the first pair I got was one size too small, even though skateskool confirmed at time of purchase that I can exchange, the only issue is that there is no information on where to send back purchase to exchange sizes. Overall I think that what really matters is that the skates are exactly what they claim to be and my daughter is absolutely stoked.
Quick delivery
Helpful and local
My package arrived within a few days of ordering and was well packed.
Can't really say anything positive or negative. Took me a while for my orders to get to me but I'm sure Skatescool did their best considering the pandemic.
Good products, customer service is responsive.
Pleasant and friendly staff. Patient also as I didn’t know exactly what to look for. They knew their products and helped me decide and gave me a good price. Definitely happy and would return to purchase more. Thanks guys.
Nice people to deal with
Good helpful and friendly staff.
My skates arrived on time. Though the colour wasn't what I liked I could only return them for store credit :( instead of credit back. Ordering was quick and easy and would still buy from skatescool.
Is a perfect fit. Adjustability the best for long use.
Rollerblades are great, though the sizing chart is ridiculous and really hard to navigate. I have three pairs of rollerblades that are size 38 24.5cm, but when I ordered the same size here (my foot length was 23.5-24) I couldn’t even get my foot in. Even going up to a 40, it is still very very snug. Not sure what you can do about that but was very difficult
Good environment, good teaching even having kids with different levels, and fun and entertaining. The only concern I have is with regards to different levels mixed, although I don't know if the challenge it might pose to kids with lower level can actually result favourable because they want to achieve that and therefore feel motivated
Hello how are you

I never received the receipt, could you please send it to me

thanks
I would have given a higher mark but box was totally destroyed in shipping, which is a shame as it’s a gift for a birthday. In saying that skates are great!
There was a good selection of products however the person helping me didn't give me much information on each of the products even when I asked which made it difficult for me to choose what to purchase
Skatescool is rated 4.63 based on 434 reviews