Skatescool Reviews

of reviewers recommend Skatescool

Tell us how Skatescool made you happy
fast shipping, excellent communication, quality product. highly recommend!
Extremely quick shipping once it was sent. Could improve on communication, send a quick update email 'we are waiting on stock' instead of having to call however staff were extremely friendly & helpful. Thanks I love my new skates!!!
Staff were very friendly and knowledgeable however they didn't have a helmet in my size.
👍🏻 Great skates.
Took awhile to arrive but worth the wait..
Exactly what I ordered. Fast delivery
Good prompt service
My skates got delivered in a week and were packed correctly and were the right size.
Great products, reasonable service and price.
prompt delivery, nice product
Easy purchase and quick delivery although one of the axles on my skate was stripped when I received them.
Would love to know more about the free skate class you guys offer after purchase.
Nice experience in store
Cheers Antony
Bought from you twice. Love the socks so funny and great quality
The laces were such a pretty colour! So bright and vibrant! They also grip suuuper well. However, I've been using then for 2 weeks and they've started to fray in one spot in the middle already. That being said, I'm an Artistic Roller skater, so they're under a lot of stress from the skating I do, so I'll cut them a little slack. Would definitely recommend though!
delivered on time and product was as described
Great place to get all your skating needs.
Good location and good selection of products.
Skatescool is rated 4.63 based on 160 reviews