Slam Jam Socialism Reviews

8PM
8PM

Popular Questions:

Delivery

How does Slam Jam Socialism deliver?

Tell us how Slam Jam Socialism made you happy

"I placed an order on 26th December 2018, today is the 5th January 2019 and they still have not shipped the order yet. During the past 10 days all my emails and Facebook messages were ignored. These guys are a joke, don't but from them."
Are you Slam Jam Socialism? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"DO NOT ORDER FROM THEM. Placed my order since 24th November 2018 for a pair of shoes and was send wrongly. Parcel was received on 3rd decemeber after paying EURO 30 for international shipping. Customer service erika didnt respond to my problems and instead was telling me that the emails which i send have gone "missing" . Till now there's still no respond on my shoes."
"I made an order 8 days ago still havent received my package or gotten any reply after sending various emails"
"Good website, however no updates on package made me nervous"
Slam Jam Socialism is rated 1.50 based on 4 reviews