Sock and Key Reviews

Sock and Key 5 star review on 20th June 2020
Sock and Key 5 star review on 11th May 2020
Sock and Key 5 star review on 10th May 2020
More Photos & Videos
These guys are awesome! They did my portrait with in a matter of days. They were so helpful with any changes and did those super quick too! Also very professional. I'm so happy with the results every one I showed it too says it looks exactly like me. If your on the fence about trying it you should definitely do it. Such a great and unique gift.
I couldn't be happier! Turn around was super fast and they communicated with me every step of the way. It's the perfect anniversary gift for my Pokemon super nerd!
This was a great idea! I had me and my husband done as Starwars characters for his gift for our 20th anniversary. He loved it! The team at Sock and Key were quick to reply and help make us look like us on the canvas. The Shipping was fast it took 3 days. The cost was so reasonable compared to if I had to print it and the frame it. It was a great choice. Thank you!
I'm SO happy with the portrait I ordered! Peter was incredibly helpful and responsive and really helped me make an awesome portrait, Aladdin-style! The "revision process" took less than a week from start to finish, and then shipping also took less than a week! For me, it was so helpful that I was able to discuss what I was looking for with Peter. I'm not an artist, so I was afraid I'd ask them to do something and then it would end up looking bad. Instead, I described to Peter the vibe/general idea I was going for, and he was able to help me get there.

The final canvas looks INCREDIBLE, I can't wait to gift it to my fiance for his birthday. 10/10 highly recommend, and I would totally do it again.
My husband loved his Canvas. The Sock and Key Team exceeded my expectations. We'll be coming back for a Family Portrait, Marvel Style!
Loved my picture! They did a really great job and it turned out so good. They were easy to work with and got it back quickly. Totally recommend!
I would give them 5 stars but the prior owner never responded after I paid. The new owner of the company expedited my order very quickly once they knew about it, had final image after 3 days.
Very happy with results.
They were polite and straightforward in all their communications with me, answering questions fairly and promptly.

I ordered some Amiibo cards with them and although they were not identical to the official cards, I felt the quality was probably better. They had a matte finish and were a thicker, as well as being closer to a standard card size. They also worked perfectly well with my Switch.

The pricing is fair and they were very reasonable about the impact of the pandemic on international shipping. You might wait a while due to global problems, but you'll find the same situation no katter where you order- and this seller is kind enough to keep you updated and in the loop.

9/10 reputable seller and decent product.
I ordered two sets of animal crossing amiibo cards. Tested all of them and all of them work well. Though shipping took 2 months it was worth the wait! They look great and I can use them multiple times since I share them with my wife and we wanted some of the same villagers. Cards worked on my wireless remote her switch light and my switch detachable joy cons. Also the shop kept in contact with me the entire time and was very open in regards to tracking and what the next steps were. Due to the pandemic shipping took a bit. Very nice to work with thank you!
The new owner Peter and the rest of his team has been more than AMAZING! Their friendly customer service and quick responses to my inquiries is unbelievable! I originally ordered my pictures last December and I never gotten an update from the previous owners. I almost gave up on never seeing my pictures and just take the bullet for losing money. However, Peter quickly responded, apologized about the situation, and gave me the pictures I've always wanted with a partial refund! The pictures turned out better than i would thought it would be! I am looking forward to seeing the different categories they will do for pictures! I will definitely order from them again and I highly recommend them too! Thanks Peter!
Sock and Key 5 star review on 28th July 2020
New owners Peter and his entire team are phenomenal and I will definitely support them going forward. I ordered our prints last Christmas and they didn't arrive in time. When we finally received them they were wrong and looked horrible. Stick figures would have been better :-) I tried several times to work with the old owners but they were unresponsive. Peter reached out, apologized and offered a full refund which I just received. I can't wait to see what options they add and will be ordering again soon!
I bought this as a fun creative birthday gift for the guy who has everything. We are big Family Guy fans, so the folks at Sock and Key made a family portrait for us on the style of Family Guy! Peter was really great, and did revisions for me until I was happy with the final result. I think my hubby is going to get a good kick out of this gift! The customer service has been great and I couldn't be happier!
Sock and Key 5 star review on 24th July 2020
The new owner is phenomenal! I ordered a custom Family Guy portrait as a Father's Day gift with 8 people included. The communication during production was stellar! I received regular updates and was able to submit revision requests as needed. The final product came out so well my father broke into tears when he saw it. The resemblance and detail made it very recognizable. Our family has been apart for quite some time. The portrait of all of us together again was the perfect gift for my father. I am surprised to see negative reviews about Sock+Key. I am confident any negative reviews are related to the previous owner. Sock+Key was the best cartoon portrait service I've used. I am already preparing to refer a friend and order another myself as a gift for Christmas. #5stars #NoRegrets #WorthIt
Sock and Key 5 star review on 23rd July 2020
Look, the old company was a disaster. It took 8 months to get anything from them after i paid. I would have sued if they were in my country.
But the new owners reached out to me, apologized for the situation, quickly got my print and then gave me a refund in the amount that was fair. The new owners were responsive and honest.
I think the company is trustworthy now
I ordered my print for Christmas 2019, I was promised that it would get to me in Australia . It is now July 2020 and Was still waiting .. The new owner Peter, contacted me and has refunded me all my money and I have had communication now just after a few weeks of him taking over ... Thank You Peter ! I have abit more hope that this new owner will right all the wrongs from the previous owner .. All should be fine now with this company .. I thank you and wish you well
I won’t lie I thought I was being scammed because of an oversight on their behalf but after talking to peter he made it clear that they were running a business. He gave me his word that my photo will be worked on and it was. I received my art work 3 days later. I’m sure people got there own reasons for why they don’t like them but all I can say was I got what I specifically paid for in reasonable time. I’d say try them out.
I placed my order in November 2019, and I never received my canvas! I sent soooo many emails asking for updates, and then finally started asking for a refund. Now we’re in July 2020 and I just got my refund. Omg worst company I have EVER dealt with.
There aren't enough apologies in the world for what you've had to endure. I am the new owner of Sock and Key as of July 5th and the first thing I'm doing is making sure all the wrongs of the previous owner (there are many) are sorted out. Glad to hear you did get your refund, but again I can't apologize enough for what you had to go through to get it.
An update: since giving my original 1 star. Since the new manager has come in, he has written me back within minutes! Refunded all my money and explained everything, Peter. Thank you for your hard work! I also plan to give this company a change in the near future as this company starts to change for the better under new management
Got what i needed and on time given the current issues we r underr
WHEW BOY, ordered amiibo cards from them on Etsy. In early April, got nothing so wanted to refund my order. They get sent out in may. now in late June they show up on my door step, sent me 4 dollar amiibo cards from aliexpress that they charged me 25 for. OH and they don't work either! Well whatever way, I'm getting my money back, they suck don't order from them.
Sock and Key is rated 3.42 based on 38 reviews