Sock and Key Reviews

Tessa Lepore
Sock and Key 5 star review on 9th January 2022
Sock and Key 5 star review on 13th December 2021
Courtney Bell
I was very impressed. Sock and Key was constantly keeping me updated on what was going on. Emailed me back right away whenever I had a question. Excellent customer service. I would absolutely recommend them to family and friends.
❤️❤️❤️
Sock and key went above and beyond to create a beautiful family portrait in a short time frame. They are really quick to respond, incredibly professional, and provide high quality work and customer service. I could not recommend them more!!!
Those at Sock and Key are great to work with! They took all of my little requests into consideration and produced something even more beautiful than I had imagined! I haven't taken a picture yet as it is hidden away (a very early Christmas present) but met and exceeded all expectations. I absolutely plan on buying from Sock and Key again.
They are the absolute best! They will do infinite drafts if you want to make sure everything is absolute perfection and you are 100% satisfied! I keep coming back again and again. Love them!
I had a wonderful experience! They were very responsive, friendly, and helpful. We went through several drafts and the final result was perfect, down to each detail. My advice to prospective customers: choose your reference photos very carefully!! Make sure the hairstyles, expressions, etc. are exactly what you want to see in the drawing. At first, I didn't choose my photos carefully enough and had to go back and send better ones (to show our faces more accurately). Also, don't be afraid to be very specific in your vision for the drawing. And be sure to give yourself enough time for multiple drafts. Each revised draft can take up to five business days to produce, so if you're ordering this as a gift, do so well in advance! Overall, a great experience. Would order again!
Sock and Key 5 star review on 24th May 2022
Commissioned a LOTR portrait of my sister, her husband, and their dog. It turned out perfect! Really captured them and their labradoodle. I requested dragon wings for the puppy, and S&K came THROUGH!
It was such a quick and easy process. I really appreciate that you have unlimited revisions, but I only needed a couple changed to make it perfect. My family was over the moon with the finished product.
In my opinion, there are no other better portrait shops than this.
I was looking online for a Disney “Up” themed drawing of my husband and I, and I came across Sock and Key. I was hesitant about it at first because I have never heard of them before, but I went with my gut and trusted them. I am so happy I did! The process was so easy and Rachelle was so sweet and helpful. The turn around time was quicker than I expected. I am so pleased with this purchase. The detail the artist put into the drawing is so good. I included our pets as well and they came out perfect. I highly recommend Sock and Key. I will definitely use them again.
Absolutely loved the custom canvas I received. They communicated throughout the design process promptly and efficiently. They adjusted and made any and all changes I requested. Great customer service. I ordered as an anniversary gift and I cant wait for my husband to see the final product.
The picture was a perfect gift for my wife on our anniversary. I may be doing future photos for the kids. The staff was very helpful.
Amazing! The people at Sock and Key are also super easy to work with. Definitely recommend!
I ordered a portrait as an engagement gift fir my daughter and future son in law. It came out incredible!! The company worked with me to get it just right. I couldn’t be happier with the finished product!!! It is truly a one of a lind gift!!
I loved the outcome! The art print turned out amazing and it made for a wonderful gift!! I would definitely purchase another one in the future!
I have a niece who loves Disney's Princess Tiana. I submitted the photographs of her and an example of what I wanted. They surpassed my expectations on the first try. My niece was so excited to see herself as Princess Tiana. I cannot say enough good things about this company's responsiveness and quality of work.
It was easy and it was fun! And they listened and incorporated my feedback to edit my image. Great experience.
Great employees. They listen and communicate well. If I ever had an issue they’d reply in a timely manner and very politely. My fiancé is ordering one right now and I WILL be buying more.
Sock and Key 5 star review on 17th February 2022
Ordering was very easy and communication was great. Received digital print within a couple days to see what the portrait will look like. Fast shipping. Thank you very much.
This was a great experience. The artist captured what I wanted on the first draft, and I only needed minor changes. The intuitive understanding of what I was going for was surprising and wonderful. The team worked with me to get the order rushed, from design through shipping, so I could have it in time for Valentines Day. They went above and beyond their stated time frame to help me out. My wife loved the gift and it's in a prominent spot in our home now. Will likely order more art in the future.
Sock and Key is rated 4.91 based on 279 reviews