https://www.sockandkey.com/ Reviews

of reviewers recommend https://www.sockandkey.com/

Tell us how https://www.sockandkey.com/ made you happy
https://www.sockandkey.com/ 5 star review on 20th June 2020
https://www.sockandkey.com/ 1 star review on 11th June 2020
https://www.sockandkey.com/ 1 star review on 11th June 2020
More Photos & Videos
I placed my order in November 2019, and I never received my canvas! I sent soooo many emails asking for updates, and then finally started asking for a refund. Now we’re in July 2020 and I just got my refund. Omg worst company I have EVER dealt with.
I paid a lot of money for a gift for Christmas last year. I bought it in early November 2019 and it is now June 2020, my item every arrived. They never responded to my email and I have sent email, after email, after email! Once a month I will email support just to attempt to find out what happened but they never reply. A scam!
Got what i needed and on time given the current issues we r underr
WHEW BOY, ordered amiibo cards from them on Etsy. In early April, got nothing so wanted to refund my order. They get sent out in may. now in late June they show up on my door step, sent me 4 dollar amiibo cards from aliexpress that they charged me 25 for. OH and they don't work either! Well whatever way, I'm getting my money back, they suck don't order from them.
DO NOT PURCHASE FROM SOCK AND KEY.

Ordered amiibo cards in april for a birthday gift.
They sent an email 1 month later in May stating a delay in shipping.
I emailed back the following month in June asking for order update.
They emailed back saying it had shipped but they were waiting for tracking details.
No emails since.

My own fault for not looking for reviews further but it seems you are unable to leave any on their website/facebook/instagram
And anywhere you are able to they appear to delete your comments.

Their website should be taken down and reported.
I didn't really know what to expect to be honest, and the first draft of the order wasn't exactly what we asked, but they fixed it as promised and it was the PERFECT GIFT! Just in time as well :D
Definitely a scam! Ordered off their Etsy shop (which did get shutdown BTW!). Never shipped after 3 months and every time I asked for an update they said "it'll be shipped in 1-2 business days but major delays in postal service". After finally asking for a refund, they said it was "shipped" but I never got a tracking number. Honestly feel like any 5 star reviews are from them after being left a bunch of bad ones!!
I order what I thought would be "homemade" Amiibo cards for Animal Crossing on Etsy. Less than a week after my purchase, the shop was mysteriously closed, as well as the shop owners page on Etsy was unavailable. Purchase was made April 11, 2020. I got an email April 20 that my order has shipped with USPS, no tracking number. May 8th, another email saying my order has shipped but with Aliexpress instead, with a tracking number. It is currently June 12 as I type this & I still have not received my order or even a real update to where it is. (I don't even want it anymore) Never once was mention that this shop sells third party items from a cheap website like Aliexpress. Seller accused me of buyer fraud after I asked for my money back. DO NOT ORDER FROM SOCK AND KEY
Ordered custom amiibos from them. While I empathize with the current climate for postal services, I am quite alarmed by it being 2 months out and there hasn’t been a delivery yet. There are two “item has shipped” confirmations on my order, one with a tracking ID that is not doing anything. I’m not someone to push for money I didn’t need in the first place, but I would caution against ordering amiibo cards, at least.
Absolutely LOVE our art! Haha - super fun and different gift
Got what i needed just in time, cannot complain!
This shop does not deliver. I ordered custom amiibo cards for Animal Crossing via Etsy on April 10th, they would ship within 7 days according to their listing. They had good reviews on Etsy, so I decided to trust that. After a few days, they suddenly weren't available on Etsy anymore. I messaged them on Etsy and they came up with an explanation that Etsy removes all custom amiibo ads. I thought, okay doesn't matter. To cut this story short, May 28th and still no tracking code or completed delivery, while they claimed to have send my package around the 20th of April in their messages to me. I waited for some time because of the COVID19 crisis, but this is ridiculous. I hope I can warn other potential buyers to refrain from selling stuff from them, on Etsy but also on their own site. I fortunately opened a case on Etsy and received a refund from Etsy (not Sock&Key themselves). Do not buy, they simply DO NOT deliver!
Huge scam, reselling from China and have shipping stuck for weeks yet refuses refund. Highly uncooperative and will keep misinforming you to keep you from escalating a refund. Their etsy shop has been deleted probably because of their fradulent shipping, but I wouldn't order from their website either.
This shop seemed reputable on Etsy. I wanted to review on Etsy but the shop no longer existed after I purchased my custom Amiibo cards. An Amiibo card is a card that can summon a unique character on a Nintendo Switch game or any other compatible device. I found out it takes a whopping 2 minutes at most to even make a card, but I ended up purchasing from this shop because I didn't want to go through the programming to get my cards. I ordered on April 10th 2020 and it is currently May 27th 2020 and it still hasn't shipped. From NY to CO. Sellers shouldn't list a product if they can't even provide the bare minimum of service. I contacted the shop twice and I was told "it's on the way" both times. It's ridiculous.
Waiting 6 months 😡😡😡😡
Always told it’s coming , will send out within 24 hours .. nothing !!!! Very bad communication actually no communication. They have taken my money $144AUS and have not even tried to help me .. DONT TRUST THESE GUYS !!!
I have been waiting 6 months for my print .. always promising it’s coming then no other response.. terrible company with communication and very disappointing.. paid $144.00 AUS .. I want my money back NOW !!
Scammers. Placed an order 6 months ago and just got a generic run around lies as replies from the seller as to how my item “had shipped but they were waiting from tracking from the courier and only get that when it’s out for delivery” I had to get my money back by escalated a case with Etsy. Do not buy from these people they do not fulfill orders.
I ordered from them on Etsy April 12. The 23rd it stated shipped from NY.
I contacted them the 5th of May asking where my order was and I got a song and dance they had a courier pick it up from them in the UK.
After too many red flags, i opened a dispute.
Finally the 9th I got a tracking number stating it is shipping from AliExpress in China.
Can't complain! Made the changes when needed, got referred and glad i did. Next time i will probably choose a background though that wasn't the design teams fault
Super happy with our portrait! Got it just in time for mums birthday. Hope to get it another one perhaps in future
https://www.sockandkey.com/ is rated 2.09 based on 22 reviews