Spark energy Reviews

of reviewers recommend Spark energy

Tell us how Spark energy made you happy
Disgrace avoid and switch before you take one day of supply from this lot.
Dont answer phones just harass you with texts
Govt needs to get involved now!
Spark Energy should be avoided like the plague. They will take unauthorised amounts from your account, up to x3 the agrees amount. They will ignore meter readings and estimate that you owe them up to x3 the agreed bill. I have been harassed up to 12 x a day for money I don't owe. I even tried to leave and they stopped me leaving as a result of an imaginary sum they said I owed. If you use this company you are opening a big can of worms for yourself.
Avoid, Avoid, Avoid...
This company has the attitude that fraud is a natural occurrence when using Spark Energy.
They can only be described as an OCG (organised crime group) I can’t even describe how disgustingly revolting this company are.
They should have the license revoked and be thrown in jail...
When I rented the house, Spark Energy was the provider the estate agent moved me onto. I did not want them so changed to my old energy provider.
Several separate bills came through for gas and electric, with wildly incorrect meter readings. I supplied the correct reading to Rebecca on 12/03/2020. I was told a new bill would be sent out.
After 2 weeks I received a text to say my bill was overdue. I had still not received the updated bill. I was allowing extra time due to the Covid-19 outbreak as I suspected companies, including the mail delivery were now struggling with staff numbers. However, I used the link in the text to pay the bill.
The following day I received a text from a debt collection agency saying I need to call them!
Wow!! The updated bill had (and still has not) arrived. Yet after two weeks (2 weeks!) they passed my bill to a debt collection agency.
I am still trying to get to the bottom of if this has affected my credit rating. If it has I will take this further.
I asked for confirmation the account is closed. I still have received nothing.
Mickey Mouse company, and expensive as well.
Disgusting behaviour.
Not even worth a star! Worst company, worst switch already switching within 2 months. Charging 3 times the amount for 2 bed house and not giving me any sort of explanation at all and refuse to investigate. Robbing company!
Brilliant customer service. Extremely helpful staff and very friendly. Very professional approach and was quick with the information we required. I honestly couldn't recommend this energy supplier enough.
Spark energy is rated 1.08 based on 49 reviews