Spark energy Reviews

0% of reviewers recommend Spark energy

Popular Questions:

How can I contact Spark energy?

Tell us how Spark energy made you happy

"SPARK (OVO energy ltd) has sold a fake… SPARK (OVO energy ltd) has sold a fake debt to Opos Limited. They require. I announced it Financial Ombutsman. (Korruption) Don't use it !!! There will be a problem!"
Are you Spark energy? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"This company has THE WORST customer service. I have had an ongoing problem with them attempting to over charge me since I joined them after moving house. I have an old unused electric meter in my house which is making them estimate my usage from a meter that isn't even connected to anything. They keep estimating my bills to be way over £400 per month when actually it is around £35. The problem has escalated to the point of them assigning a debt collection agency to me and have sent countless threatening letters demanding I pay money to them that I don't actually owe. Each time I have rang to complain I get passed over to numerous different people before finally getting through to someone who appears able to solve the problem with my bills. Each time they have assured me that the unused and disconnected meter will not appear on my next bill... but each bill STILL has the unused meter on it. After my last complaint they gave me a personal contact with an email address who, again, assured me that the meter wouldn't appear on the bill and that I should email them with any more concerns. I have emailed her 3 times WITHOUT RESPONSE. Not only do I feel threatened by the letters that keep appearing demanding payment, I am extremely worried that my credit score will be affected by the debt collection notice. DO NOT CHOOSE THIS COMPANY to supply your energy!!!"
"After final bill settled, then hassled me with what they believed was an outstanding amount. Communication very poor indeed."
Spark energy is rated 1.00 based on 3 reviews