speedy aerials Reviews

of reviewers recommend speedy aerials

Tell us how speedy aerials made you happy
Fitter was ok
After service was terrible
I asked if I could speak to the fitter about something he did with the aerial, the man who answered The phone was abrupt and said,if I want them to come out again he would charge me.
Would not recommend.
Be very careful when dealing with this company. They ripped my parents off and are now trading as 5 star aerials, presumably to escape all the poor reviews on Google.They falsely advertised as having 5 star rating on google when in fact they have 4.2
Told me a time, phoned to say they would be late, then phoned again to say it would be next day but the boss would phone me. He did, and when I said I had phoned another company he put the phone down on me. Bloody unprofessional, not the way to do business.
Work only carried November 2018 at an initial cost of £477.60. The owner agreed that I had been over charged and gave me a refund of £100. The Aerial is again faulty only 4 months since being done. I was informed an engineer would be with us Friday 5/4/19 waited in all day, no engineer. They apologised and stated engineer would be with us morning of Saturday 6/4/19 again waited in all day no engineer. Speedy Aerials don’t seem to honour any form of warranty. I gave them the oppurtunity to put things right and this is how we have been treated. Perhaps it’s due to having a small refund. I will now have to have a engineer do the job properly at extra cost to myself. I communicated with the company by telephone, email and live chat. The owner actually spoke to me telling me they would be with us. I initially thought this was a decent guy, when I received the refund. But obviously not.
Speedy Aerials installed my new dual LNB with the wire of the outer core touching the inner core thus having no signal on my equipment. They refused to come to find the fault unless I paid them another £60.00 call out fee. So, I had to employ another company to find the fault and put it right. I now have a County Court Judgement against them for £186.19
speedy aerials is rated 2.83 based on 12 reviews