speedy aerials Reviews

50% of reviewers recommend speedy aerials

Popular Questions:

How can I contact speedy aerials?

Tell us how speedy aerials made you happy

"Came round in the morning and gave me a price, done the job straight away, cheapest quote to. Proper job."
Are you speedy aerials? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"Told me a time, phoned to say they would be late, then phoned again to say it would be next day but the boss would phone me. He did, and when I said I had phoned another company he put the phone down on me. Bloody unprofessional, not the way to do business."
"Work only carried November 2018 at an initial cost of £477.60. The owner agreed that I had been over charged and gave me a refund of £100. The Aerial is again faulty only 4 months since being done. I was informed an engineer would be with us Friday 5/4/19 waited in all day, no engineer. They apologised and stated engineer would be with us morning of Saturday 6/4/19 again waited in all day no engineer. Speedy Aerials don’t seem to honour any form of warranty. I gave them the oppurtunity to put things right and this is how we have been treated. Perhaps it’s due to having a small refund. I will now have to have a engineer do the job properly at extra cost to myself. I communicated with the company by telephone, email and live chat. The owner actually spoke to me telling me they would be with us. I initially thought this was a decent guy, when I received the refund. But obviously not."
"Speedy Aerials installed my new dual LNB with the wire of the outer core touching the inner core thus having no signal on my equipment. They refused to come to find the fault unless I paid them another £60.00 call out fee. So, I had to employ another company to find the fault and put it right. I now have a County Court Judgement against them for £186.19"
"Our aerial came down in the wind and they came the next morning. Really helpful and cheerful emgineere, fixed it in minites and gave advice for any future changes that could be made to the aerial like upgrading. Great and fair pricing, cup of tea and a chat, would definitely recommend Speedy aerials!"
"FREE advice given over the phone. Subsequent visit by the engineers was on time and efficient. The guys explained what they were doing, and why. Costs were detailled BEFORE the work commenced."
speedy aerials is rated 3.00 based on 6 reviews

Create Free Account Now

Fill the details below & get instant access