speedy aerials Reviews

of reviewers recommend speedy aerials

Tell us how speedy aerials made you happy
Dreadful. The price kept escalating and the installation was appalling... An unsightly mount and lousy HD reception. After no response to left messages I had the whole shabby installation replaced by Leighton Aerials who did a superb job at 60% of the price. I wish I'd read these reviews first.
Had an aerial fitted at a cost of 200 pound after a week had no signal again said they would come back .waited all day no one came and after about another 10 phone calls still no response from them .had to pay another 150 today to get it put right .when he first came he said booster had been put on upside down and water had got in which was load of rubish.the one that came today said there was a booster on aerial with nothing inside it so it seems he is doing things incorrect to get another payment.he also cut the cable and joined it together with new cable and taped it up which shoulnt have been done all to save on a bit of cable.been told that they also go by the name of 5 star aerials .wouldnt trust them to put aerial up on dog kennel.so looks like a court case DO NOT USE.
These people do a shoddy job offer a so called 2 year warranty and do not respond to messages left on their answer machine. Basically they charge top prices for poor workmanship and materials take your money and run. Do not use
my mum had work done by yourselves end of last year. The engineer was unprofessional and did a shoddy job. My mum wasn't asked where she wanted the wire for the TV, he went ahead and drilled it into the wall at the side of the TV with a thick black wire (she didn't get asked whether she wanted a black or white wire nor where she wanted the wire, he did this without asking). now shes left with an unsightly wire sticking out the wall at the side of her TV! He made no attempt to hide the wire behind the TV where there is plenty of space and hes left her with barely enough wire for it to plug into her tv! There's a large hole left around the wire on the outside of her house and the aerial is now not working properly, leaving her without channels for hours at a time! I spoke to someone on 22nd December who told me it would get rectified beginning of this year. I have yet to hear anything. I have left numerous voicemails, text messages and Facebook messages and have been ignored so now I am resorting to this. My mum is now out of pocket £200 and it looks like will have to pay out again to get this all fixed!! Absolutely disgusting!!
Didn't fix my issue the first time so wanted another call out fee to come back. Rip off. Don't use.
Fast, efficient service with great results
Fitted Arial and a few months later when it went wrong I tried calling numerous times but keep getting fobbed off. They like taking your Money but don't like coming back ... Thanks Daryl you scammer...
Made repairs on my elderly mother's aerial. When she had problems a few months later they consistently lied every time she rang saying they would call her back and never did leaving her without TV. Dreadful service. DO NOT USE THIS FIRM. My mother is on her own has little money and is vulnerable but they think it is ok to rip her off and lie to her.
Refusing to repair a faulty LNB fitted 2 months ago. Lies, no reply to texts, putting the phone down. No show engineer, no explanation except Larry didn't know who fitted it! Left with no TV and the cost of getting it repaired. A County Court Judgement will be raised for this very nasty Rogue Trader.
As Bill Murray said in the movie Gh0stbusters...We came We saw and We conquered!!! Speedy stuff, efficient and zero quibble about trapezing up the overly high townhouse! Other companies were charging higher and refusing to do the task! We thank You!!!
Extremely happy with the service that I received. Price was great. Thank you Larry.
I live in Milton Keynes and despite having the work carried out successfully in June, despite numerous text messages, emails, and voicemails, I am yet to receive an invoice/Guarantee for the work carried out
Despite having the work carried out successfully in June, leaving messages on the website and Text Messaging, I am still waiting for them to send me my invoice/Grantee I feel somewhat let down
Fantastic, brilliant, so impressed. I moved into a new home and there was no aerial in the bedroom. I called speedy after midday and a so so polite man explained what they could do for me. I then asked if it could be done that day and I was shocked when he said they could. The engineer turned up and was done within thirty minutes running new cables neatly outside the building. I was delighted. A brilliant friendly team. Easy to talk to cost was just such value for money. Thanks Speedy Aerials, please keep it up.
Good job by Daryl - took time to go through the issues and find a solution
Fitter was ok After service was terrible I asked if I could speak to the fitter about something he did with the aerial, the man who answered The phone was abrupt and said,if I want them to come out again he would charge me. Would not recommend.
Be very careful when dealing with this company. They ripped my parents off and are now trading as 5 star aerials, presumably to escape all the poor reviews on Google.They falsely advertised as having 5 star rating on google when in fact they have 4.2
Came round in the morning and gave me a price, done the job straight away, cheapest quote to. Proper job.
Told me a time, phoned to say they would be late, then phoned again to say it would be next day but the boss would phone me. He did, and when I said I had phoned another company he put the phone down on me. Bloody unprofessional, not the way to do business.
Work only carried November 2018 at an initial cost of £477.60. The owner agreed that I had been over charged and gave me a refund of £100. The Aerial is again faulty only 4 months since being done. I was informed an engineer would be with us Friday 5/4/19 waited in all day, no engineer. They apologised and stated engineer would be with us morning of Saturday 6/4/19 again waited in all day no engineer. Speedy Aerials don’t seem to honour any form of warranty. I gave them the oppurtunity to put things right and this is how we have been treated. Perhaps it’s due to having a small refund. I will now have to have a engineer do the job properly at extra cost to myself. I communicated with the company by telephone, email and live chat. The owner actually spoke to me telling me they would be with us. I initially thought this was a decent guy, when I received the refund. But obviously not.
speedy aerials is rated 2.57 based on 23 reviews