speedy aerials Reviews

of reviewers recommend speedy aerials

Tell us how speedy aerials made you happy
Fantastic, brilliant, so impressed. I moved into a new home and there was no aerial in the bedroom. I called speedy after midday and a so so polite man explained what they could do for me. I then asked if it could be done that day and I was shocked when he said they could. The engineer turned up and was done within thirty minutes running new cables neatly outside the building. I was delighted. A brilliant friendly team. Easy to talk to cost was just such value for money. Thanks Speedy Aerials, please keep it up.
Good job by Daryl - took time to go through the issues and find a solution
Came round in the morning and gave me a price, done the job straight away, cheapest quote to. Proper job.
Our aerial came down in the wind and they came the next morning. Really helpful and cheerful emgineere, fixed it in minites and gave advice for any future changes that could be made to the aerial like upgrading. Great and fair pricing, cup of tea and a chat, would definitely recommend Speedy aerials!
FREE advice given over the phone. Subsequent visit by the engineers was on time and efficient. The guys explained what they were doing, and why. Costs were detailled BEFORE the work commenced.
speedy aerials is rated 2.83 based on 12 reviews