Sports Index Reviews

London
England
EC3M 6BL

Tell us how Sports Index made you happy
I've just signed up and received a nice little bonus so thanks Sports Index.
Thanks Daniel and Simon. I can only say that anyone who uses Sports Index will not regret it.
I joined this company in March 2018 and they have been very helpful to me and my family. Thanks for your assistance
Thanks to Simon and the team. Myself and Jack are over the moon with the start we have made
Love this platform! Finally something I understand
When we invested with Sports Index we were a little sceptical that they could deliver to the level they projected in 2019. Initially we invested a small amount of money and then after three months we gained a little confidence and increased our investment with Sports Index. Over the first 12 months we achieved a return of 38% tax free and when we asked for the money back it was in our account within 48 hours as promised by Sports Index. Every Monday we was sent an e-mail telling us about the performance for that week and once a month we got a courtesy call from Harry just to check all was well and did we want to meet him and the team at Sports Index.

This may well be one of those opportunities that is actually as good as it portrays and we will certainly be reinvesting a larger sum than before in 2021.
I opened a trading account around 5 months ago and it’s been a really wise move. I’ve made money and not had stress that’s perfect in my book
Thanks Simon. Here is the review as promised 5/5
Fantastic company. Easy to understand and the staff are easy to deal with
I'm sorry it has taken so long John but here you go mate...

The customer service is fab and the returns every week have not gone below 1% in 6 months!

Top company
Simon is brilliant and has been so helpful to me and David throughout this process. Very happy with everything so far
I’m a big footie fan so having an investment into something I really enjoy has been great
Great company. Been a member for 2 months and it’s been a really enjoyable and more importantly profitable experience
needed my money back after being layed off through covid and got it same day
Great just great!!
simple honest and reliable
The new platform is 10x better than the old one with Sporting Index.

We're still making 3% per month so really happy days at Sports Index.
World class service from the guys over at sports index. Love my trading account and love that I can see money being made weekly
One of the best decisons I ever made. Im a novice investor and ive struck gold with you guys
Brilliant company. Really impressive
Brilliant Company. I literally was paid out yesterday £680 which was a bonus they had got me. Ive attached the screenshot from my phone so people can see these guys are top notch
Sports Index is rated 4.73 based on 60 reviews