Sports Index Reviews

London
England
EC3M 6BL

Tell us how Sports Index made you happy
I have just traded with the new company and it is really good!
What a company and even better advice from the guys in London
Believe in this company at your peril: Even the FCA cannot authorise its' trading. How Simon Hunt escapes conviction for fraud escapes me.
This investment is sensational and actually very solid which is more than anything else out there in 2021.
We invested into this company and we have ended up loosing our entire savings. After attempting to withdraw our savings they won’t let us and keep asking for more money. We have received abusive messages from Simon Hunt after asking for our money back which we have screen shotted for evidence. Do not invest your money into this, it is not a legit company. AVOID!
I am really pleased to be working with an honest, professional and reliable company after years of trying so thanks a lot Simon Hunt.
What a great company and really good ethics at Sports Index.
Scam and fake reviews see how many are verified that proves it this company a scam sportex and sports index avoid like the plague unless you want give Simon or is it John !!!! Your hard earned cash.
I have only been on board around 2 weeks but it is brilliant at Sports Index.
This is a major investment and a solid one moving into another great year with Sports Index. The returns are on time and more importantly they’re in my bank every 4-6 weeks, we owe a big thank you to Simon Hunt.
What a great company this truly is!!! I recommend anyone to this lot
Easy to use admin dashboard and a solid investment. Thanks Simon for helping me come on board
What a lovely young man Daniel is. He was so helpful and patient with me. I am getting on in years so some things do take time 😄
Incredible service and even better returns from Mr Pheasant and the team...
Iam on about rude terrible service quick to take your money and don't want return it.Its been investigated as we speak let you all know results soon.Please don't invest!
I don't know what Bob is talking about below but we've just had our 12th anniversary bonus so 1 year down and hopefully many more to go!!
Just started and got 10& bonus!!
Scam Alert All the signs.A scam all day long ?
Opened an account through Investment guru and now we're making a killing!
Sportsindex was sportex online both scammers beware never invest a bean Simon hunt is John Middleton same person that's if it's his name's at all dangerous company.How he can keep doing this is beyond me good reviews can be brought or made up keep well away .
Sports Index is rated 4.72 based on 202 reviews