Sports Index Reviews

London
England
EC3M 6BL

Tell us how Sports Index made you happy
It was a bit of a headache to sign up but suppose that's a positive to their professional service and guidelines...
Fees can vary but really good. All in all
Great bonus and thanks Henry customer service could be better but making good solid returns
Great philously but no apple app?????????
The bonus this Christmas is alright but not as good as last year at Sports Index. The trading has gone really well though with Henry Turner.
The whole investment is very good and we cannot fault the customer service or Simon Hunt but the statements could be a little more detailed and less often to be honest Sports Index.

I have forgot about how the signing up process went but we've been investors for around 8 months now and have had 6 dividends in that time from Sports Index.

The communication is great and we do get updates often so it's going to get a 4/5 for us but keep up the good work and stay at home if you're in England.
I signed up to the academy in July 2019 and it was hard work at first but stuck with it and traded on demo basis until January 2020. I traded £10,000 and it has grown up to around £12,800 with Sports Index. I am happy but do feel like they pester you a little to upgrade subscription with Sports Index. I’ve had 5 emails this week alone and probably the same amount of calls in the past month from Sports Index.

When I’m confident to upgrade my subscription I will!!!!!
I did only invest the minimum in the first year but have just ramped up my investment and have even got my son to invest in Sports Index.
I opened an account last week so there isn’t too much to say at the moment on Sports Index.
Sports Index is rated 4.72 based on 201 reviews